🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

4 Yr. Old Girl Has Been Rescued!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for saving Rebecca Ann Lewis today! She is safe and her abductor is in jail now - where he belongs. To God be the Glory! My God answers prayer! I knew He would rescue her! John 15:7 is the Lord's promise to His servants and I praise His Holy Name that He always keeps His Word!

To God be the Glory! She's safe and her parents are rejoicing that she has been found! I'm so happy! I thank Jesus!

Memphis Police Find Missing Florida Girl Safe

LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18/WFLA/WMC) - Our sister station WMC in Memphis is reporting that police there have found a vehicle that fits the description of the vehicle connected to a Florida Amber Alert.

They said that Memphis Police pulled the car over on Walnut Grove Road near Baptist East and they said that there was a child in the car.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tells WMC that the girl has been found safe.

WMC reports that West Wild Hogs has been taken into custody.

An Amber Alert was issued for 4-year-old Rebecca Ann Lewis from Florida. Lewis was reported missing Saturday. She is described as having blonde hair, blue eyes, 30 pounds and is 3 feet tall. She was last seen wearing a pink dress.

Her family is overjoyed!

‘Our baby is coming home' Amber Alert over for 4-year-old Lakeland girl

I'm so happy for this family! Their precious little girl will be in their arms soon and they are surely praising God for rescuing her and bringing her back safely.

I pray Jesus Christ blesses the police and the FBI involved, the hospital employee informant in Memphis and everyone who prayed for her safe return! To God be all the glory for the rescue of this child and having everyone in the right place at the right time. What an awesome God! Good night!

I praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for saving Rebecca Ann Lewis today! She is safe and her abductor is in jail now - where he belongs. To God be the Glory! My God answers prayer! I knew He would rescue her! John 15:7 is the Lord's promise to His servants and I praise His Holy Name that He always keeps His Word!

To God be the Glory! She's safe and her parents are rejoicing that she has been found! I'm so happy! I thank Jesus!

LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18/WFLA/WMC) - Our sister station WMC in Memphis is reporting that police there have found a vehicle that fits the description of the vehicle connected to a Florida Amber Alert.

They said that Memphis Police pulled the car over on Walnut Grove Road near Baptist East and they said that there was a child in the car.

An Amber Alert was issued for 4-year-old Rebecca Ann Lewis from Florida. Lewis was reported missing Saturday. She is described as having blonde hair, blue eyes, 30 pounds and is 3 feet tall. She was last seen wearing a pink dress.

Good news this poor girl was found safe.

What is West Wild Hogs?

What is West Wild Hogs?
Actually I think this creep changed his name to this nonsense.

Why did your lord and savior let her get snatched up in the first place? Did she steal from the cookie jar?
God didn't cause this child to be kidnapped. Satan did that, LL. Satan tempted this man to kidnap the child with some evil purpose in mind. He took the bait of Satan and now he is sitting behind bars awaiting a long prison sentence. Satan is a hard taskmaster.

As for parental responsibility. Children are a gift from God. It is the parents responsibility to watch over their children and when we walk closely with the Lord He warns us of danger ahead. When we don't, we can be blindsided and the price can be exceedingly high. Too high. Still God is merciful. Hopefully through this experience the parents will realize that Rebecca Ann is a gift from God and will watch over her very carefully in the future.

As for her rescue, God has his own servants and when an emergency comes up He can call on them to pray until He brings forth deliverance. The benefits are threefold. The intercessor travails until the answer comes - then there is joy - deeper trust - greater faith. The person(s) being prayed for receives the answer - is thankful and gives glory to God because He alone deserves the glory. Third, the people who witness the miracle of answered prayer come to the realization that God does answer prayer and that there is something to the covenant that Believers have with Jesus Christ through John 15:7.

But let's talk about you. You may have needed someone to rescue you at some point in your young life (as a child) and the answer didn't come as you expected it would. That doesn't mean that God never appointed someone to pray for you, to help you, to comfort you - it means that they didn't obey God and do what He told them to do. The day will come when they will have to answer for that - but in the meantime - God continues to send His servants your way to this very day to pray for you, to tell you of His desire to have a relationship with you through His Son, to tell you that He is a good father who is always there to listen to you, to tell you that He is the only one that can heal the deep hurts of the past. People have a freewill, LL. Some use that free will to sin thinking their sin isn't harming anyone else. Yet it does. The sins of the parents deeply effect the children. Sometimes the damage done is unseen. (I'm speaking to you about you not the child that was rescued).

Now there was a time when I was mad at God (like you) and there was a time when I blamed God for not "rescuing me" as a child - but the truth is that had I not suffered what I suffered I would never understand why people such as yourself are so angry and I certainly wouldn't have the compassion in my heart that I do have for you. I pray you will give Jesus a chance. I know you have to be thinking is this all there is to life? Is this it? No, there is much, much more. So much more! God wants this life for you more than you want it for yourself. It's time to come to Jesus. His yoke is light. If you will seek Jesus with your whole heart you'll find Him there waiting for you.

Why did your lord and savior let her get snatched up in the first place? Did she steal from the cookie jar?
God didn't cause this child to be kidnapped. Satan did that, LL. Satan tempted this man to kidnap the child with some evil purpose in mind. He took the bait of Satan and now he is sitting behind bars awaiting a long prison sentence. Satan is a hard taskmaster.

As for parental responsibility. Children are a gift from God. It is the parents responsibility to watch over their children and when we walk closely with the Lord He warns us of danger ahead. When we don't, we can be blindsided and the price can be exceedingly high. Too high. Still God is merciful. Hopefully through this experience the parents will realize that Rebecca Ann is a gift from God and will watch over her very carefully in the future.

As for her rescue, God has his own servants and when an emergency comes up He can call on them to pray until He brings forth deliverance. The benefits are threefold. The intercessor travails until the answer comes - then there is joy - deeper trust - greater faith. The person(s) being prayed for receives the answer - is thankful and gives glory to God because He alone deserves the glory. Third, the people who witness the miracle of answered prayer come to the realization that God does answer prayer and that there is something to the covenant that Believers have with Jesus Christ through John 15:7.

But let's talk about you. You may have needed someone to rescue you at some point in your young life (as a child) and the answer didn't come as you expected it would. That doesn't mean that God never appointed someone to pray for you, to help you, to comfort you - it means that they didn't obey God and do what He told them to do. The day will come when they will have to answer for that - but in the meantime - God continues to send His servants your way to this very day to pray for you, to tell you of His desire to have a relationship with you through His Son, to tell you that He is a good father who is always there to listen to you, to tell you that He is the only one that can heal the deep hurts of the past. People have a freewill, LL. Some use that free will to sin thinking their sin isn't harming anyone else. Yet it does. The sins of the parents deeply effect the children. Sometimes the damage done is unseen. (I'm speaking to you about you not the child that was rescued).

Now there was a time when I was mad at God (like you) and there was a time when I blamed God for not "rescuing me" as a child - but the truth is that had I not suffered what I suffered I would never understand why people such as yourself are so angry and I certainly wouldn't have the compassion in my heart that I do have for you. I pray you will give Jesus a chance. I know you have to be thinking is this all there is to life? Is this it? No, there is much, much more. So much more! God wants this life for you more than you want it for yourself. It's time to come to Jesus. His yoke is light. If you will seek Jesus with your whole heart you'll find Him there waiting for you.

If you are like most religious nutbags I know...you have no compassion for anyone.

What is West Wild Hogs?
The name of the man who abducted her. From what I understand he had his name legally changed to that. It was clearly a cry for attention or help.

It is good news that the child was found, Newton. I agree.

If you are like most religious nutbags I know...you have no compassion for anyone.
If is a big word. I do care about you and I will be praying for you after I leave here. I'm not going to quit praying for you. Who knows that you won't be the next Paul. Paul was zealous in his hatred of Christians but when he had his own Road to Damascus experience he became a man after God's own heart. A man willing to face anything (including death) in order to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Dont ask too many questions. Religion starts to look really silly when you do that.
It's not about religion. It's about a one on one relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
I have no idea if there is a god or not, but i do know that he doesnt answer prayers.

People often pray when something bad happens. The idea that you could pray to god for mercy or whatever makes no sense, because if he was in the business of interfering with mankind, then he would have just never let the bad thing happen in the first place and removed the need for the prayer.

If God interferes at all on any occasion, then hes got some serious explaining to do. Hes helping some rich guy get a touchdown, while an earthquake levels India? Hes helping you get that promotion at work, while a maniac is executing a bunch of 6 year olds in a classroom? Hmm, does not compute.

Last edited:
Dont ask too many questions. Religion starts to look really silly when you do that.
It's not about religion. It's about a one on one relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
I have no idea if there is a god or not, but i do know that he doesnt answer prayers.

People often pray when something bad happens. The idea that you could pray to god for mercy or whatever makes no sense, because if he was in the business of interfering with mankind, then he would have just never let the bad thing happen in the first place and removed the need for the prayer.

If God interferes at all on any occasion, then hes got some serious explaining to do. Hes helping some rich guy get a touchdown, while an earthquake levels India? Hes helping you get that promotion at work, while a maniac is executing a bunch of 6 year olds in a classroom? Hmm, does not compute.

God does not answer to anyone. He is God and you are either going to humble yourself and repent, believe on His Son Jesus and become a child of God (according to Romans 10:9,10) or you will remain a child of the devil.

If the latter is your decision than you cannot expect God's help in a time of crisis any more than the people who dedicated their nation to Satan (Haiti) or the people who serve Lucifer and have given their country over as one of his headquarters (India).

There are consequences to the decisions people make and it does not only effect them but their children as well. So choose wisely. If you choose to serve Lucifer you will be destroyed and if you choose to serve the Lord Jesus Christ you shall live because you can count on Him to keep His Word.

Jesus said,
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
John 15:7

I do abide in Jesus Christ and His words abide in me, I asked, He answered and now there is a little girl on her way back to her parents.

As much as you may hate to admit it, God is the one in full control. Not Satan. You've just seen the power of God and the power He has given His servants over all the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19). The gates of hell shall not prevail against His Church.

Here is the question you should be asking yourself:

Why are you serving a defeated foe, Satan (Lucifer) when you could be serving Jesus Christ who is the One who defeated him at the cross 2,000 years ago?

Last edited:

Just one quick question: Where the fuck was your 'fantasy' GOD when the fucking Nazis exterminated 9 million Jews?
Fucking IDIOT!

God does not answer to anyone. He is God and you are either going to humble yourself and repent, believe on His Son Jesus and become a child of God (according to Romans 10:9,10) or you will remain a child of the devil.

If the latter is your decision than you cannot expect God's help in a time of crisis any more than the people who dedicated their nation to Satan (Haiti) or the people who serve Lucifer and have given their country over as one of his headquarters (India).

There are consequences to the decisions people make and it does not only effect them but their children as well. So choose wisely. If you choose to serve Lucifer you will be destroyed and if you choose to serve the Lord Jesus Christ you shall live because you can count on Him to keep His Word.

Jesus said,
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

I do abide in Jesus Christ and His words abide in me, I asked, He answered and now there is a little girl on her way back to her parents.

As much as you may hate to admit it, God is the one in full control. Not Satan. You've just seen the power of God and the power He has given His servants over all the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19). The gates of hell shall not prevail against His Church.

Why are you serving a defeated foe, Satan (Lucifer) when you could be serving Jesus Christ who is the One who defeated him at the cross 2,000 years ago?
The ONLY reason I haven't put you on Ignore a long time ago is to show people what a true mental case posts.

So tell me are all the kids who get abducted and get tortured and killed somehow deemed by you god to be not worth saving?

So tell me are all the kids who get abducted and get tortured and killed somehow deemed by you god to be not worth saving?
We know that Satan is the one behind abductions, torture and murder as he requires this from his own workers - human blood sacrifice is a part of Satanism, not Christianity. You'll find the common denominator in serial killers, kidnappings, etc is that those who do it are Satan's children.

If you give Satan grounds (by living in rebellion against God's Truth) to destroy you or your loved ones, whose fault is it?

Here is wisdom: Repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your whole household will be saved (Acts 16:31). OR Reject Jesus Christ and you're on your own. That isn't God's decision. It's yours.

We know that Satan is the one behind abductions, torture and murder as he requires this from his own workers - human blood sacrifice is a part of Satanism, not Christianity. You'll find the common denominator in serial killers, kidnappings, etc is that those who do it are Satan's children.

If you give Satan grounds (by living in rebellion against God's Truth) to destroy you or your loved ones, whose fault is it?

Here is wisdom: Repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your whole household will be saved (Acts 16:31). OR Reject Jesus Christ and you're on your own. That isn't God's decision. It's yours.

So those little kids rejected god so he let them be murdered?

Sorry not buying it.

Life is full of random acts and the fact that your kid doesn't get murdered is just dumb luck

Just curious how many little kids of pious people get murdered every year? If you were correct it would be ZERO but we all know that's not true

Jesus said,

The ONLY reason I haven't put you on Ignore a long time ago is to show people what a true mental case posts.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18

I hope you will continue reading the threads I have posted, Danny. The Word of God does go forth to perform the work it was sent to do. It will not return back void unto God. I believe God to send more laborers across your path in the coming days so that you will once again have the opportunity to repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.

One day you will have to stand before God and give an account of your life and what you have done with the Word of God which was preached to you. You will not be able to give the excuse, I didn't know. I pray that you will be saved and that you will lead many to Christ. Your name, Daniel, means, "God is my Judge." He certainly is.

So those little kids rejected god so he let them be murdered?

Sorry not buying it.

Life is full of random acts and the fact that your kid doesn't get murdered is just dumb luck

Just curious how many little kids of pious people get murdered every year? If you were correct it would be ZERO but we all know that's not true
The parents put their own children in harms way when they reject God's laws.

It is written:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:6

If you want to reject the knowledge of God's word, He will reject you, if you want to forget the law of God, He will also forget your children. Disobedient Christians do it all the time because of the false grace message which teaches them they can sin their way to heaven - then they wonder why bad things happen. As I said, there are consequences and you can find out about those consequences in the Word of God.

Another reason for untimely deaths:

There are children who disobey their parents and do what they were told not to do and then meet a sudden disaster which ends their life - again Satan has grounds to do this because He uses the Word of God as a law book before God reminding Him of what His Word says. Job wasn't the last person Satan petitioned God to harm. Far from it.

What does Ephesians say?

Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
Ephesians 6:1-3

So whose fault is it if a child who has reached the age of reasoning (I'm not talking about a toddler) because they blatantly disobeyed God's commandment / ignores God's commandment that comes with the promise of it going well for them and that they will live long upon the earth?

Whose fault is it if your child disobeys you and takes your boat to the deep ocean in rough seas and dies out there? Is that God's fault? No, it's not God's fault.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back