40 migrants found trapped inside metal box at Texas-Mexico border

It’s heartbreaking story after heartbreaking story coming from our collapsed border. Their policy is destroying lives and livelihoods on both sides of the border, and Biden doesn’t even pretend to care.

The policy at the border is no different than Trump's. No one but the individuals is trying to sneak in.

The policy at the border is no different than Trump's.
How did you come to that stupid conclusion?

Why do you LWNJ moonbats consistently base your political opinions on the idiotic lies you tell yourselves?

Is that wise?

The policy at the border is no different than Trump's. No one but the individuals is trying to sneak in.

Bullshit!

Trump's policy was to build a wall, immigrants/refugees knew that coming here illegally was not going to be tolerated.

Biden's policy was a message CLEARLY sent to immigrants/refugees when he told them if elected president, they should "surge the border". Under Biden, they know they are not going to face the same problems they did under Trump.

"A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019."

Bullshit!

Trump's policy was to build a wall, immigrants/refugees knew that coming here illegally was not going to be tolerated.

Biden's policy was a message CLEARLY sent to immigrants/refugees when he told them if elected president, they should "surge the border". Under Biden, they know they are not going to face the same problems they did under Trump.

"A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019."

Yet the immigrants came during Trump and they were processed and relocated.

Yet the immigrants came during Trump and they were processed and relocated.

Immigration laws are the same under every president. The difference is, it's up to each administration how they enforce it!

ANYONE with a fucking brain knows there's a big difference with how Trump handled it, and how Biden is handling it!
Illegals KNOW they have an ally in the fucking White House that they didn't have under Trump!

NOW PLEASE STOP BLOWING SMOKE UP THE ASSES OF POSTERS HERE THAT DO HAVE A BRAIN, AND KNOW THE CLEAR DIFFERENCES IN ADMINISTRATIONS!

It’s heartbreaking story after heartbreaking story coming from our collapsed border. Their policy is destroying lives and livelihoods on both sides of the border, and Biden doesn’t even pretend to care.

You support the party that enables this.
You share in their murder, so spare us the fake tears

The only thing not affected by "Bidens supply chain" is the constant flow of illegals.

Apparently punching a few holes in the delivery box is just asking too much.

I don't get it... why would anyone get inside a metal box that had no opening?

??
Desperation plus being lead to believe that if you can just get across the border you will be allowed to stay in the country can make people take insane risk.

How did you come to that stupid conclusion?

Why do you LWNJ moonbats consistently base your political opinions on the idiotic lies you tell yourselves?

Is that wise?
wow... I watched that video of byedum admitting the Ds had a big vote fraud organization but for some reason, the first times i watched, didn't notice the part about (or started watching further on in the video) how it was first done w/ the obummer admin!

I was right! I was right!

I always (well almost always) suspected fraud in 08 and 12 also!

He admits to all that!

Un-freaking-believable!

and still they walk free....

Forum List

Back