40 Years of Class Warfare in One Chart.

Are you on the right? Is Capitalism really that useless to you?

If you don't have a point, then stop talking Daniel. It's really boring for the rest of us, to read pointless posts by you.
Why don't you get a Capital clue or a Capital cause, or are profit centers really such an abhorrence to the right, who may prefer the Cost Centers of our wars on Crime, Drugs, Poverty, and Terror?

So when ventures blow away established businesses, they aren't challenging the status quo. Got it
WSDE ventures won't get the chance to blow away established capitalist enterprises because most venture capital in this country is under private control. What we need is a little public competition to stimulate funding in new business models not hopelessly dependent on child labor and eternal war for their $pread-$heet survival. Maybe tools like you can find a job with Greenpeace and stop free riding on the backs of humanity?

So when ventures blow away established businesses, they aren't challenging the status quo. Got it
WSDE ventures won't get the chance to blow away established capitalist enterprises because most venture capital in this country is under private control. What we need is a little public competition to stimulate funding in new business models not hopelessly dependent on child labor and eternal war for their $pread-$heet survival. Maybe tools like you can find a job with Greenpeace and stop free riding on the backs of humanity?

Yeah, government does such a great job spending our money. Right

If you don't have a point, then stop talking Daniel. It's really boring for the rest of us, to read pointless posts by you.
Why don't you get a Capital clue or a Capital cause, or are profit centers really such an abhorrence to the right, who may prefer the Cost Centers of our wars on Crime, Drugs, Poverty, and Terror?

So you still don't have a point, and now I'm the only one left wasting their time talking to you, because everyone else figured you out, and have left.

Very well. Good bye waste of time.

Yeah, even the right has given up on finding Good Capitalists who have enough Faith in Capitalism to make more money, with an official Mint at their disposal.

Does that sound good to you? Really?

I've followed his posts for the past 2 pages of posts. He doesn't make any logical sense. If you can figure out his gibberish, please translate it into English for me. I have no idea what his point is.

So you still don't have a point, and now I'm the only one left wasting their time talking to you, because everyone else figured you out, and have left.

Very well. Good bye waste of time.
Thank you for ceding the point and the argument you didn't have.

Yeah, even the right has given up on finding Good Capitalists who have enough Faith in Capitalism to make more money, with an official Mint at their disposal.

I've followed his posts for the past 2 pages of posts. He doesn't make any logical sense. If you can figure out his gibberish, please translate it into English for me. I have no idea what his point is.
Why do you believe anyone should confide in your sincerity, if you don't seem to understand some simple concepts?

Why do you believe anyone should confide in your sincerity, if you don't seem to understand some simple concepts?
dear is there anyone in your family who speaks english well eneough to help you post meaningful comments here? Try short sentences with both a subject and verb.

Here's one:

Liberal Communism is superior to freedom and capitalism because_________
(you fill in after because)

dear is there anyone in your family who speaks english well eneough to help you post meaningful comments here? Try short sentences with both a subject and verb.

Here's one:

dear, is there anyone in your family with better reading comprehension than yourself, we need adults to have an adult conversation.

There are several reasons why productivity is up while real wages have stagnated. One big one is that big corporations like McDonald's and Walmart abuse salary standards. They have many workers classified as "managers" who make less than $30,000/per year and work 60 to 70 hours per week. Someone making $30,000 per year working 40 hours per week should have an hourly wage of $15.62. Someone making the same yearly salary but working 60 hours ends up with an hourly wage of $10.42. That's a big difference. Same productivity, must lower actual wage.

Yeah, government does such a great job spending our money. Right
Without government, you wouldn't have any money.

yes govt is essential as long as it very very limited and very carefully controlled as any coercive monopoly must be. This was the wisdom of our Founders that produced the greatest country by far in all of human history.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
There are several reasons why productivity is up while real wages have stagnated. One big one is that big corporations like McDonald's and Walmart abuse salary standards.

dear, Econ 101 for you:

1) salaries are down because liberals drove entire industries off shore with their taxes and regulations thus leaving Americans without jobs, and because liberals invited in 20 million illegals to take the jobs that remained and to drive down wages
2) our corporations did not suddenly decide to abuse salary standards, but they did decide they must compete with new low cost foreign goods after liberals drove the production of those goods to low wages foreign shores.

do you understand??

Here's one:

dear, is there anyone in your family with better reading comprehension than yourself, we need adults to have an adult conversation.

Here's one:

yes govt is essential as long as it very very limited and very carefully controlled as any coercive monopoly must be. This was the wisdom of our Founders that produced the greatest country by far in all of human history.
You're untroubled by the Founding Capitalists endorsements of slavery and ethnic cleansing? Why, are you Chinese?

You're untroubled by the Founding Capitalists endorsements of slavery and ethnic cleansing? Why, are you Chinese?

nobody said I was untroubled you idiot!!

Forum List

Back