400 million guns

Very true.

It would it if were possible, practical, and the constitution allowed it.
So, since none are true, that particular point is moot.

Agreed. Guns are regulatable, and we should do it where possible
‘Banning’ in quotation marks because there isn’t an actual ‘ban.’

Actual bans don’t allow individuals to retain possession of the prohibited item.

Consequently, ‘banning’ assault weapons won’t make us ‘safer.’

As for regulating firearms, the right’s refusal to consider even those measures having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms – such as UBCs – illustrates that conservatives’ lies about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ contribute to making Americans less safe.

‘Banning’ in quotation marks because there isn’t an actual ‘ban.’

Actual bans don’t allow individuals to retain possession of the prohibited item.

Consequently, ‘banning’ assault weapons won’t make us ‘safer.’

As for regulating firearms, the right’s refusal to consider even those measures having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms – such as UBCs – illustrates that conservatives’ lies about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ contribute to making Americans less safe.
your premise is a lie,,
regulated as stated in the 2nd A meant to be well supplied not insufficiently supplied,,

Yup, Americans are binary, all guns v no guns. They've no concept of middle ground
Wrong.

Not Americans, conservatives are binary, all guns versus no guns; conservatives have no concept of middle ground because lying about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ is a valuable weapon in the right’s war on facts and the truth.

Wrong.

Not Americans, conservatives are binary, all guns versus no guns; conservatives have no concept of middle ground because lying about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ is a valuable weapon in the right’s war on facts and the truth.
I imagine some on the left too, wanting guns banned.

The funny thing is, gun nuts comply with driving lessons and tests, obtaining a driver's licence, using vehicles with restrictions and regulations. Mention doing the same with guns, their tampons fall out of their ass, then they spurt, "2nd Amendment". It's the 2nd Amendment that's America's Achilles Heal in trying to make gun use safe.

Gun nuts believe American gun owners are the good guys, many/most would fail the UK system to even use a shotgun, yet we have no age restrictions on shotguns. Their mentality with gun ownership is dangerous.

I think some on purpose, like westwall , play stupid. It's one of the gun nut 10 commandments to repeat gun crap. If he claims he ain't acting stupid on purpose, then he has an IQ of a bag of sawdust.

I imagine some on the left too, wanting guns banned.

The funny thing is, gun nuts comply with driving lessons and tests, obtaining a driver's licence, using vehicles with restrictions and regulations. Mention doing the same with guns, their tampons fall out of their ass, then they spurt, "2nd Amendment". It's the 2nd Amendment that's America's Achilles Heal in trying to make gun use safe.

Gun nuts believe American gun owners are the good guys, many/most would fail the UK system to even use a shotgun, yet we have no age restrictions on shotguns. Their mentality with gun ownership is dangerous.

I think some on purpose, like westwall , play stupid. It's one of the gun nut 10 commandments to repeat gun crap. If he claims he ain't acting stupid on purpose, then he has an IQ of a bag of sawdust.
Driving is privilege not a RIGHT.

people I knew on your side of the pond knew the difference between RIGHT and a privilege.

Miss school that day?
I just put in my post the part about the 2nd Amendment, you thick ***t. Plus, you thickos blurt Rights and Privileges 500 times a day, every day. The world knows, yet you're so fucking thick, you have to keep blurting it.

The thing is with gun nuts, there's a race to the top to see which one can be the most retarded. You're doing well in that race.

I just put in my post the part about the 2nd Amendment, you thick ***t. Plus, you thickos blurt Rights and Privileges 500 times a day, every day. The world knows, yet you're so fucking thick, you have to keep blurting it.

The thing is with gun nuts, there's a race to the top to see which one can be the most retarded. You're doing well in that race.
I seem to be well behind you.

W

With Marxist Gungrabbers it’s a race to tyranny

Forum List

Back