400 million guns

Gunnutter, I am on the reserve list to confiscate weapons when the time comes.

knock knock

who is there?
BoostedHayabusa, I am taking your guns :dance:

It is way past time. The party is over. Time to collect take your guns.
That ain’t gonna happen nor should it

There are better ways to deal with this problem

No they don't. Crazy people are going to do crazy things. Trained people are quite adept at knowing when.
Funny how easy it is for crazy people to do that kind of damage with readily available guns

"...Gun control is like a donut: there is no middle. On the one side you have people who love guns, and if you disagree with them, they’ll threaten to shoot you. On the other side you have people who detest guns, mainly out of fear of getting shot. It is an ideological death-match in which the voices of reason and compromise don’t seem to exist. Or if they do, no one can hear them over the sounds of the shouting and posturing
and the bumper-sticker slogans about cold dead hands." --"Matt" (anonymous) from his review of Adam Winkler's 'Gunfight, the Battle Over the Second Amendment in America"

There are some 400 million guns in America, and if guns were making us safer, we'd be the safest place on earth, which America is not.

That is a fact Republicans cannot reconcile.

And to average republican, I guess that for them, they aren't enough.

Guns deaths have taken the lead in children, and this is a fairly recent development. And, please, no crap about 'well, half those deaths are suicide' because,
simply because that stat isn't caused by fewer guns, let's be clear.

So I hope those of you second amendment 'cold dead hands' types are happy.

It sure isn't for the parents of those dead children whose lives have been ruined by your cherished 'second amendment'.

Personally, though America's second amendment was a necessary component of life in the frontiers of the late 18th century when the nation was founded, they could not have foreseen 233 years into the future to know of a modern urban landscape where weapons could kill hundreds of people in a relatively short period of time, that had they known, it is doubtful they would have confined the second amendment's langage to one compound sentence, whose actual meaning continues to be debated to this day.

It's time for a 28th Amendment to update the 2nd, a vertible 2nd Amendment 2.0, as it were, and as to what the new language would be, I'll let you guys duke it out, but it needs to be updated,

It's time.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Conversely, if they were as dangerous as you dipshits all claim, there would be no one left in the country.

Guns are tools, PEOPLE are dangerous.

Seems like the last one to kill children was your left wing, democrat party, transgender killer………and they wont release the writings of your dude/woman……I wonder why?
Oh they have, and it's an anti-gun screed. I just cannot see murdering innocent children.

Where does that fit into the equation?

Of all the bad things I've thought of doing in my life..murdering children?

That never was one of them. That's some sick stuff.

Gunnutter, I am on the reserve list to confiscate weapons when the time comes.

knock knock

who is there?
BoostedHayabusa, I am taking your guns :dance:

It is way past time. The party is over. Time to collect take your guns.

Turns out this kid is not what he is trying to portray himself as. He is just another bed wetting Prog.

You are truly truly misinformed.

Crash that killed two Amish children raises questions about buggy safety​

Two children killed in Amish buggy crash​

Cold hard truth...
Zero Guns = Zero Gun Deaths.

The solution is right in front of you. What are you afraid of?
Stop talking about it, do it.

You do realize that the 2 incidents you posted were Amish people being hit and killed by cars right? :eusa_doh:

Zero cars zero car deaths...

Making guns illegal will not eliminate the deaths caused by guns. At best you might reduce it nominally. Gangs, and other criminals will still have and use guns. The people who would have used a gun to commit suicide will still do so it just won't be with a gun. They will be just as dead, the means won't matter. If you slit your wrists or take some pills will your family feel better about it because you didn't shoot yourself?

You do realize that the 2 incidents you posted were Amish people being hit and killed by cars right? :eusa_doh:

Zero cars zero car deaths...

Making guns illegal will not eliminate the deaths caused by guns. At best you might reduce it nominally. Gangs, and other criminals will still have and use guns. The people who would have used a gun to commit suicide will still do so it just won't be with a gun. They will be just as dead, the means won't matter. If you slit your wrists or take some pills will your family feel better about it because you didn't shoot yourself?
Cool story Downer Couchpotato.
I am on the list to take the guns.
JustAGuy1 is sending me PMs (unsolicited.. .STOP)
400 million guns, yeah it can be done.
melt them down. It is time.

Come on lefty’s! I expect next week we are going to see a caravan of people lined up outside the atf ready to surrender their firearms, right?

If you want to reduce the number of guns, then why don’t you start with you? Take your guns and get to the local sheriff office, or find an atf office and hand them your weapons.

What are you waiting for ? Why aren’t you doing this? Less guns are safer right? Since you all are on board with the reducing guns out in the public, why aren’t you turning in your guns. You should be the first ones to do it, since it’s your idea.

So, when can we expect to see it on the news?

"...Gun control is like a donut: there is no middle. On the one side you have people who love guns, and if you disagree with them, they’ll threaten to shoot you. On the other side you have people who detest guns, mainly out of fear of getting shot. It is an ideological death-match in which the voices of reason and compromise don’t seem to exist. Or if they do, no one can hear them over the sounds of the shouting and posturing
and the bumper-sticker slogans about cold dead hands." --"Matt" (anonymous) from his review of Adam Winkler's 'Gunfight, the Battle Over the Second Amendment in America"

There are some 400 million guns in America, and if guns were making us safer, we'd be the safest place on earth, which America is not.

Guns deaths have taken the lead in children, and this is a fairly recent development. And, please, no crap about 'well, half those deaths are suicide' because,

It sure isn't for the parents of those dead children whose lives have been ruined by your cherished 'second amendment'.

Personally, though America's second amendment was a necessary component of life in the frontiers of the late 18th century when the nation was founded, they could not have foreseen 233 years into the future to know of a modern urban landscape where weapons could kill hundreds of people in a relatively short period of time, that had they known, it is doubtful they would have confined the second amendment's langage to one compound sentence, whose actual meaning continues to be debated to this day.

It's time for a 28th Amendment to update the 2nd, a vertible 2nd Amendment 2.0, as it were, and as to what the new language would be, I'll let you guys duke it out, but it needs to be updated,

It's time.

Cheers,
Rumpole

It's time.

Cheers,
Rumpole
Violent crime is down since it peaked in the early 1990s. There are a hell of a lot more guns in the United States today than when violent crime peaked.

More guns = less crime.

1682383986330.png

Forum List

Back