43% of GOP wants military overthrow instead of elections

Any one of these tough talkers would die in the swamps I go to just to have fun.
...any skunk apes around where you are swamping?
Haven't seen any but I worry more about the cotton-mouths, gators, bears and the stray pot-growing hillbilly. Just last week-end I was twenty miles up the swamp, alone and way out of cell range, seen grown men freak the fuck out just being there.
No shit... it can be eerie... with a lot of rain lately all creatures are moving around with floods more than usual.

Any one of these tough talkers would die in the swamps I go to just to have fun.
Haven't seen any but I worry more about the cotton-mouths, gators, bears and the stray pot-growing hillbilly. Just last week-end I was twenty miles up the swamp, alone and way out of cell range, seen grown men freak the fuck out just being there.

Why go there?

There's no bars or entertainment.
You ever drink beer on a river and catch enough fish to feed a cookout on that river with drunken topless redneck chicks? Now that's entertainment.

Why go there?

There's no bars or entertainment.
You ever drink beer on a river and catch enough fish to feed a cookout on that river with drunken topless redneck chicks? Now that's entertainment.

Maybe.

I prefer more high class games.

No shit... it can be eerie... with a lot of rain lately all creatures are moving around with floods more than usual.
I absolutely love it, google "Apalachicola river" this is my playground.

Mostly hunting... sleeping in a fucking tent out there...no girls:(

...never been there for fun... years ago I took my kids to a summer camp there.. it's been a while... very nice area...

I really prefer "Ahhhh, Mr. Kinetta. Your table is ready, sir. Your usual drink, sir? And the young lady?"

...never been there for fun... years ago I took my kids to a summer camp there.. it's been a while... very nice area...
It's the last truly wild river in America, it looks eerily like those videos you see of the Amazon and you can drive to it.

Just think You will be lost in the first wave.....:banana2:
You'd be sodomized into a coma before you got off the bus, Vagisil....

Damn, NeedleDickTheBugFucker, your TONGUE sure is going to get a workout!
At the first sight of blood you'll get the vapors .

You know, nothing personal to you posters, but when I say something insulting the Mods accuse me of lodging personal attacks without content and put me in the penalty box. I could not even log onto this board for 2 weeks after my last "infraction". They "punished" me with some chicken shit limited access bullshit.

Now, just so the fucking mods do not start bleeding like a bitch on the rag, let me present some content:

CONTENT: REPUBLICANS DO NOT ADVOCATE A COUP, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. THE OP IS NONSENSE. IN FACT, IT IS AS JUVENILE, OR MORESO, THAN THE CRAP HE ACCUSES RIGHT WINGERS OF. GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU NIMROD, AND WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Oh, and fuck you, mods!

It's the last truly wild river in America, it looks eerily like those videos you see of the Amazon and you can drive to it.
I just have to go to see...
I know quite a few people who visited here and decided to stay.

You know, nothing personal to you posters, but when I say something insulting the Mods accuse me of lodging personal attacks without content and put me in the penalty box. I could not even log onto this board for 2 weeks after my last "infraction". They "punished" me with some chicken shit limited access bullshit.

Now, just so the fucking mods do not start bleeding like a bitch on the rag, let me present some content:

CONTENT: REPUBLICANS DO NOT ADVOCATE A COUP, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. THE OP IS NONSENSE. IN FACT, IT IS AS JUVENILE, OR MORESO, THAN THE CRAP HE ACCUSES RIGHT WINGERS OF. GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU NIMROD, AND WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Oh, and fuck you, mods!
Rule number one: Never criticize the mods. We depend on them to keep order and thank them for their often thankless work to keep this board open and relatively clear of horrible people like you.

Oh, and fuck you, mods!
Rule number one: Never criticize the mods. We depend on them to keep order and thank them for their often thankless work to keep this board open and relatively clear of horrible people like you.

Hey, mods, where is the content in this asshole's vicious and baseless attack on me?!?

Oh, and fuck you, mods!
ditto.

MODS do a thankless job and, AFAIK, they are not even paid for it.

Garbage poll if you ask me. It also finds 20 percent of dems support the same thing.
Who was polled? What were the actual questions? How were they polled?

I don't see any actual information on the link that shows where these numbers actually came from. Tie that with the fact that the OP title is an outright lie, this thread is an utter failure.

43% Of GOP Say No To Elections, Yes To Military Overthrow

September 13, 2015Nathaniel Downes US

An American Military Coup D’etat.

Ever since the plot to overthrow the US government by wealthy businesspeople was exposed in 1934, the very idea of a military coup d’état is a popular one for our agencies to use against foreign lands. While our success rate has been mixed, we continue to overthrow governments across the world. Recent polls however indicate that what our intelligence and military services view as good for other democracies is acceptable to a sizable portion of the Republican Party.

Damn traitors and the RWs who meekly follow their every whim.

10011589_962816587079240_1304242723210734461_o_zps1583ee58.jpg

Are you not the one who keeps squawking about Fox News.

And you post this ?

Oh, and fuck you, mods!

Hey, mods, where is the content in this asshole's vicious and baseless attack on me?!?
It is never off-topic to defend the integrity of the board and it's dedicated and relatively fair moderating staff.

Forum List

Back