43% of GOP wants military overthrow instead of elections

Damn, NeedleDickTheBugFucker, your TONGUE sure is going to get a workout!
At the first sight of blood you'll get the vapors .

You know, nothing personal to you posters, but when I say something insulting the Mods accuse me of lodging personal attacks without content and put me in the penalty box. I could not even log onto this board for 2 weeks after my last "infraction". They "punished" me with some chicken shit limited access bullshit.

Now, just so the fucking mods do not start bleeding like a bitch on the rag, let me present some content:

CONTENT: REPUBLICANS DO NOT ADVOCATE A COUP, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. THE OP IS NONSENSE. IN FACT, IT IS AS JUVENILE, OR MORESO, THAN THE CRAP HE ACCUSES RIGHT WINGERS OF. GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU NIMROD, AND WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Oh, and fuck you, mods!
Rule number one: Never criticize the mods. We depend on them to keep order and thank them for their often thankless work to keep this board open and relatively clear of horrible people like you.

Hey, mods, where is the content in this asshole's vicious and baseless attack on me?!?
It is never off-topic to defend the integrity of the board and it's dedicated and relatively fair moderating staff.

You do not even think they are fair, only "relatively fair".

43% Of GOP Say No To Elections, Yes To Military Overthrow

September 13, 2015Nathaniel Downes US

An American Military Coup D’etat.

Ever since the plot to overthrow the US government by wealthy businesspeople was exposed in 1934, the very idea of a military coup d’état is a popular one for our agencies to use against foreign lands. While our success rate has been mixed, we continue to overthrow governments across the world. Recent polls however indicate that what our intelligence and military services view as good for other democracies is acceptable to a sizable portion of the Republican Party.

Damn traitors and the RWs who meekly follow their every whim.

10011589_962816587079240_1304242723210734461_o_zps1583ee58.jpg

This post is trying to make it seem that overthrowing governments is undemocratic but it turns out that that is false. Let's say that a minority of people were able to take control of the government. How long will that last if they are not popular to begin with? They are simply outnumbered and can't hold on to their power without the populations willing compliance with their agenda.

The only overthrows that do work are ones that have at least a majority of the people behind them. One guy is not going to overthrow a government. Neither is a lot but a vast majority can do so quite easily. That in itself sounds democratic.

"43% Of GOP Say No To Elections, Yes To Military Overthrow"

Banana republicans, indeed.

And when unhappy with the results of the first coup, what's the 'remedy,' another coup, and another one after that.

Just think You will be lost in the first wave.....:banana2:
You'd be sodomized into a coma before you got off the bus, Vagisil....

You know, nothing personal to you posters, but when I say something insulting the Mods accuse me of lodging personal attacks without content and put me in the penalty box. I could not even log onto this board for 2 weeks after my last "infraction". They "punished" me with some chicken shit limited access bullshit.

Now, just so the fucking mods do not start bleeding like a bitch on the rag, let me present some content:

CONTENT: REPUBLICANS DO NOT ADVOCATE A COUP, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. THE OP IS NONSENSE. IN FACT, IT IS AS JUVENILE, OR MORESO, THAN THE CRAP HE ACCUSES RIGHT WINGERS OF. GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU NIMROD, AND WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Oh, and fuck you, mods!
Rule number one: Never criticize the mods. We depend on them to keep order and thank them for their often thankless work to keep this board open and relatively clear of horrible people like you.

Congratulations. That measured 15.2 inches of vacuum.

Just think You will be lost in the first wave.....:banana2:
You'd be sodomized into a coma before you got off the bus, Vagisil....

Oh, and fuck you, mods!
feel better now?

Forum List

Back