44 States Refuse To Turn Over Voter Rolls To Support Trump's Big Lie

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

<snip>

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release," said Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, on Monday afternoon. "My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

It's nice when every now and then there can at least be bipartisan consensus on something.

So you admit their is no collusion between the Russians and Trump

I admit there weren't five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary, retard.

I admit there weren't five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary, retard.

What trying to play 1984? Why is that little girl in Georgia waiting sentence for?

Remind us what did she do?

Leak evidence that Russia hacked data rolls in states..so why didn't Putin share the information with Trump?

You are in the wrong topic, tard.

The naked emperor attempted a federal power grab to support his made up fantasy, and not even the red states are falling for it.

Trump would use the personal data of millions of American citizens to manufacture even more bullshit, and his Chumps would parrot it unquestioningly. Just like they always do in the total absence of evidence.

So what do they have to hide that causes them to so fear the light of day?
Do you know why we have a fourth amendment?

And I find what you said hilarious in light of all the things Trump is hiding.

You really forgot about Reality Winner already..

Wrong topic, retard.

Look, I realize it hurts your feelings that 44 states have given Trump's "five million Mexican" fantasy the finger, but your attempts to derail that fact won't work.

Now, get on the subject or leave.

Hmmm.....could it be that multiple millions of illegal aliens voted their interests, and Americans voted theirs?

And the Americans won.

Are you saying you think the governments of 44 states know that illegals voted in their states and are now trying to hide that information?

Hmmm.....could it be that multiple millions of illegal aliens voted their interests, and Americans voted theirs?

And the Americans won.

Are you saying you think the governments of 44 states know that illegals voted in their states and are now trying to hide that information?

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Law suits from voters for violation of their privacy rights. Voters are supposed to vote by secret ballot. That's the law. Requesting information on how people voted is illegal.

So....other than for whom they voted, you have no objection to the other information requested?

Painted yourself into a corner, huh?

And the Americans won.

Is it that hard for you to understand?

And the Americans won.

Pop-Quiz!

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

I wasn't asking you to rehash the DMV automatically registering illegals argument. I was asking if, based on your post, you think the 44 states which are refusing (in whole or in part) to turn over voter data are doing so because they know that a significant number of illegals voted in those states, and they are trying to hide that fact.

Even assuming the 12 states do register illegals to vote, that says nothing of the other 32 states refusing to hand over some or all of the voter information to the commission.

And the Americans won.

Is it that hard for you to understand?

Are you saying all of those 44 states are hiding information about illegal voters?

And the Americans won.

Pop-Quiz!

From the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

I wasn't asking you to rehash the DMV automatically registering illegals argument. I was asking if, based on your post, you think the 44 states which are refusing (in whole or in part) to turn over voter data are doing so because they know that a significant number of illegals voted in those states, and they are trying to hide that fact.

Even assuming the 12 states do register illegals to vote, that says nothing of the other 32 states refusing to hand over some or all of the voter information to the commission.

Everyone else understands why my post applies.

Why would you pretend you don't?

Forum List

Back