🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

Where is the person to explain why republicans gave us the EITC?

Not only that is that most of the lower enlisted troops in the military get more back in tax refunds then they had to pay to the federal government. Are the righties calling them parasites and lazy as well?
I do. Today's military is nothing but a fucking welfare system for people who are either too unmotivated or too stupid to go to college or integrate themselves into our economy. These people are WELL PAID, with generous salaries, benefits for them and their families, pensions, housing allowances and subsides. When I see a vet with their foot blown off I think, "At least he earned all of that". However, 90% of the military are parasitic pencil pushing geeks who are worthless to the private sector.

And how many years have you served in the military to judge their pay?
Never been in, but I am very familiar with their pay, as my job requires me to analyze things such as people's pay. I live near a military base and I see these people and their LESs on a daily basis.

u moron. The EIC is a handout; it is a direct subside that allows the person to get more back than they paid in

Reagan loved it. Helped pull people out of poverty without having to ask employers to raise wages.

Fight for higher wages and fewer will qualify for the EITC.

But you couldn't support that now could you?
Hey, take the handout. Just accept that all it is is charity. You did not earn the money received as a result of the credit. Somebody earned it, then had it taken away, then it was handed to you as a freebie.

Holy smokes.

snip:
77.5 million households do not pay federal individual income tax

MW-EB784_DIY_co_20151221162141_ZH.jpg

By

CateyHill
Reporter

Many Americans don’t have to worry about giving Uncle Sam part of their hard-earned cash for their income taxes this year.

An estimated 45.3% of American households — roughly 77.5 million — will pay no federal individual income tax, according to data for the 2015 tax year from the Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan Washington-based research group. (Note that this does not necessarily mean they won’t owe their states income tax.)

Roughly half pay no federal income tax because they have no taxable income, and the other roughly half get enough tax breaks to erase their tax liability, explains Roberton Williams, a senior fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

all of it here:
That is just horrible

They should be paid higher wages so they qualify for the minimum tax

I thought the same thing but in reverse. By simply taxing the rich an additional amount, plus penalty's to cover the lost tax revenue due to the fer shit wages they're paying. In other words, an incentive to pay decent wages.
So you want to steal more money. You have NO CLUE as to how our economy works.
Taxes are a necessary evil for blood sucking leeches & thieves like you.So get used to it.
I pay taxes. I do not get "refunds". My bet is that it is YOU who is the little maggot feeding off the excrement of society.

Wise up pal.

You obviously lack the intellec necessary to debate at any level, so your bs claims are rejected out of hand. There's no need for my knowing anything about you. I'm not interested to be honest.

Holy smokes.

snip:
77.5 million households do not pay federal individual income tax

MW-EB784_DIY_co_20151221162141_ZH.jpg

By

CateyHill
Reporter

Many Americans don’t have to worry about giving Uncle Sam part of their hard-earned cash for their income taxes this year.

An estimated 45.3% of American households — roughly 77.5 million — will pay no federal individual income tax, according to data for the 2015 tax year from the Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan Washington-based research group. (Note that this does not necessarily mean they won’t owe their states income tax.)

Roughly half pay no federal income tax because they have no taxable income, and the other roughly half get enough tax breaks to erase their tax liability, explains Roberton Williams, a senior fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

all of it here:

what do you expect would happen when good paying jobs disappear

and minimum wage jobs or no jobs takes it place

Not only that is that most of the lower enlisted troops in the military get more back in tax refunds then they had to pay to the federal government. Are the righties calling them parasites and lazy as well?
I do. Today's military is nothing but a fucking welfare system for people who are either too unmotivated or too stupid to go to college or integrate themselves into our economy. These people are WELL PAID, with generous salaries, benefits for them and their families, pensions, housing allowances and subsides. When I see a vet with their foot blown off I think, "At least he earned all of that". However, 90% of the military are parasitic pencil pushing geeks who are worthless to the private sector.

Never been in, but I am very familiar with their pay, as my job requires me to analyze things such as people's pay. I live near a military base and I see these people and their LESs on a daily basis.

So you have been on call 24 hours a day, forced to deploy for months and even years away from family, etc?

Being in the military is not a 9-5 job.

So you have been on call 24 hours a day, forced to deploy for months and even years away from family, etc?

They are paid for it. Nobody makes them join. Fuck 'em.

That is just horrible

They should be paid higher wages so they qualify for the minimum tax

I thought the same thing but in reverse. By simply taxing the rich an additional amount, plus penalty's to cover the lost tax revenue due to the fer shit wages they're paying. In other words, an incentive to pay decent wages.
So you want to steal more money. You have NO CLUE as to how our economy works.
Taxes are a necessary evil for blood sucking leeches & thieves like you.So get used to it.
I pay taxes. I do not get "refunds". My bet is that it is YOU who is the little maggot feeding off the excrement of society.

Wise up pal.

You obviously lack the intellec necessary to debate at any level, so your bs claims are rejected out of hand. There's no need for my knowing anything about you. I'm not interested to be honest.
Your opinion means nothing to me.

Nope fuck you. I have more respect for people that join, than little whiners like you who haven't actually served. I have served and until you do, fuck off.

And this is the most conservative estimate, as it is prepared by your God-mint.

Interesting read. The fraud as you call it stems from misunderstanding of the program, confusion, and the cuts to the
IRS by repubs which slowed down enforcement efforts.

You so stupid you think the only fraud in tax filings is poor people taking advantage of the EITC. Right?

And this is the most conservative estimate, as it is prepared by your God-mint.

Interesting read. The fraud as you call it stems from misunderstanding of the program, confusion, and the cuts to the
IRS by repubs which slowed down enforcement efforts.

You so stupid you think the only fraud in tax filings is poor people taking advantage of the EITC. Right?
Are you such a fucking moron that you think my assertion of EIC fraud is somehow made to the exclusion of other fraud? I said nothing of the sort, dumbass.

Nope fuck you. I have more respect for people that join, than little whiners like you who haven't actually served. I have served and until you do, fuck off.
You agreed to a job and you got compensated...handsomely. In fact, if receive mil retirement, Tri-care benefits, VA benefits, VA housing subsides, etc,... , I am the one paying for it. You are welcome.

Now stop your fucking whining and get over it. You are not deserving of sainthood because you were in the military.

You agreed to a job and you got compensated...handsomely. In fact, if receive mil retirement, Tri-care benefits, VA benefits, VA housing subsides, etc,... , I am the one paying for it. You are welcome.

Now stop your fucking whining and get over it. You are not deserving of sainthood because you were in the military.

I'm not the one whining like you are about it. Your cowardly ass makes you worthless.

I'm not the one whining like you are about it. Your cowardly ass makes you worthless.
How am I whining? I am pointing out fact. You, on the other hand, are a vet and therefore are responding on emotion, not fact. We have let you fuckers coast for too long, praising you little pussies for merely doing your jobs. Back in the day fighting forces were drafted, scooped up as 18 year old kids, taught how to fight, then shipped off to foreign lands to kill. The enlisted people today go in as a career option. They are coddled. Ever hear tales from Paris Island, asshole? Ever hear tales of it 50 years ago before PC culture crept into our military?

I am all for a STRONG military and modern, cutting edge defense technology and weaponry. But the fact is - and you know it deep down - most of today's military personnel are tampon wearing clowns who collect a paycheck. There are some true warriors and brave heroes, no doubt. But most are just doing a fucking job, and are not deserving of adulation merely for putting on an American soldier's uniform.

How am I whining? I am pointing out fact. You, on the other hand, are a vet and therefore are responding on emotion, not fact. We have let you fuckers coast for too long, praising you little pussies for merely doing your jobs. Back in the day fighting forces were drafted, scooped up as 18 year old kids, taught how to fight, then shipped off to foreign lands to kill. The enlisted people today go in as a career option. They are coddled. Ever hear tales from Paris Island, asshole? Ever hear tales of it 50 years ago before PC culture crept into our military?

I am all for a STRONG military and modern, cutting edge defense technology and weaponry. But the fact is - and you know it deep down - most of today's military personnel are tampon wearing clowns who collect a paycheck. There are some true warriors and brave heroes, no doubt. But most are just doing a fucking job, and are not deserving of adulation merely for putting on an American soldier's uniform.

And it's undeserving chicken shits like you that like to bash the military when you didn't even have the guts to join you pussy. Don't lecture me when your chicken shit ass can't even hang.

And it's undeserving chicken shits like you that like to bash the military when you didn't even have the guts to join you pussy. Don't lecture me when your chicken shit ass can't even hang.
Why would I go into the military if it meant that I would be underpaid and have to be around a bunch of losers like you? It was not a viable choice for me because I have the ability to earn far more in the private sector.

I can go out and earn rather than have to take what is given to me.

Forum List

Back