🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

45th president

Ever just wake up and say "Damn, at least Trump is President"?

You open the search engine and type "45 president" and there it is...

9hi2x2.jpg

Isn't it such a nice feeling? You wake up to a wonderful sunrise, make some coffee, stare out the window while taking a glorious sip out of your MAGA mug and say to yourself, "America is Great Again". The second best thing about Trump being the President is that lefties are so buthurt that one can't simply wait to get online and just read all those thread titles with a yuge grin on the face.

About seven months ago I opened the thread: Say it with me: President Donald Trump and if you read it now, you find some great posts from the left. Now wonder why left is so buthurt, since they love taking it in the ass, over and over and over with no signs of exhaustion. Another round, shall we?

123moeb.jpg

Obviously, your hate for liberals outweighs any concern you might have for the country. Typical RWNJ.
After eight years of obama, and you say a stupid thing like that.

Especially after 8 years of right wing obstruction and childish behavior..
You are a hypocrite. Compare your statement above with your signature that shows you want Dems to obstruct Trump.

You don't think you've earned it?

52% of Americans are embarrassed to have Trump as their president.

Lie.

Leftists are shameless and cannot be embarrassed by anything.

Not true. We're embarrassed by that obese orange clown.

You see, you know you're lying but you don't care, since you can't be embarrassed.

Nope. I'm pretty sure I'm embarrassed that he is my president. I wish I wasn't but that's just the way it is.

Week 11 of Trump's presidency: Blowout calendar.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

1. SPLC electioneering consequences, tax free status in question - Left-Wing ‘Anti-Hate’ SPLC Cheated Tax Laws, Says Legal Complaint
2. Careful what you wish for, Rowdy Gowdy on case now - Nunes steps down from Russia-Trump investigation
3. Nuked - Republicans go ‘nuclear,’ bust through Democratic filibuster on Gorsuch
4. Schiff taste his own medicine - Freedom Watch Files Ethics Complaint Against Rep. Adam Schiff For Obstruction of Justice

Last edited:

Forum List

Back