46% say Trump won!! Paul next at 14%

I understand his immigration plan will now have a great hole in the great wall to let the good Mexicans through.
He said he didn't mind having a "big beautiful DOOR (not hole) in that wall so people can come into the country LEGALLY". Again, what's wrong with that statement or his position in general?

The wall does one important thing. It limits the payload someone coming into the nation can bring with them. Other than that, it will do nothing to prevent someone from overstaying their visa. All of the 9/11 Hijackers arrived on planes; not coming across a river.
I'm not talking about Islamic terrorists, I'm talking about the scumbags from Mexico who come here to commit crimes against Americans and collect welfare and food stamps (fucking up our economy).

Yeah, we shouldn't worry about guys who fly planes into buildings. People who come here looking for jobs picking cantaloupe are our larger concerns.

If you're worried about welfare; look at the farm bill (billions go to factory farms), our defense spending for weapons systems that we don't need, and SS disability; quarter of a trillion right there. But hey, those getting paid are largely white and here legally; let's instead focus on someone who may be getting an odd operation here or there and some powdered milk.
You're so full of shit. Where did I say we shouldn't worry about guys who fly planes into buildings? You liberals can't make an argument without misrepresenting what others say, can you? Don't you know how to debate honestly?

Your preference is to focus on "scumbags from Mexico". Your words. Sorry to bring them back up if you find them uncomfortable.

What's wrong with most of Trump's simplistic statements for solving problems is they're not practical.
Give an honest example, not some bullshit where you twist his words.

Making an enemy out of the Mexican government serves no purpose and is counterproductive.
I hate to tell you this but the Mexican government is already our enemy, bought and paid for by the drug cartels. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Trump's statement that he will deport all illegal immigrants in the US and allow the good ones to return is ridiculous. The costs would be in the hundreds of billions to tract them down, build long term detention centers, and go through the legal process of deportations. This of course, ignores the fact that the vast majority of Americans oppose mass deportation.
Who said anything about "mass deportations"? Seal the borders, then deport illegals as we find them, like when they're pulled over for traffic violations. You libs always have to give extreme examples that nobody is suggesting.
Trump had quite a bit to say about mass deportations. Trump said Wednesday in an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash that as president he would deport all undocumented immigrants and then allow the “good ones” to reenter the country through an “expedited process” and live in the U.S. legally, though not as citizens. This is more stupid nonsense from Trump. The cost, the lack support by the people, and the time required to go through the courts, make this virtually impossible.

Blaming Mexico for our inability to secure our boarders is really dumb. It our responsibility, not theirs. Building walls between nations may have worked thousands of years ago in China, but not today.

Trump Deport illegals but expedite the return of the good ones for legal status Hot Air
Most of them would turn around and go back to Mexico if we stop giving them welfare.

He said he didn't mind having a "big beautiful DOOR (not hole) in that wall so people can come into the country LEGALLY". Again, what's wrong with that statement or his position in general?

The wall does one important thing. It limits the payload someone coming into the nation can bring with them. Other than that, it will do nothing to prevent someone from overstaying their visa. All of the 9/11 Hijackers arrived on planes; not coming across a river.
I'm not talking about Islamic terrorists, I'm talking about the scumbags from Mexico who come here to commit crimes against Americans and collect welfare and food stamps (fucking up our economy).

Yeah, we shouldn't worry about guys who fly planes into buildings. People who come here looking for jobs picking cantaloupe are our larger concerns.

If you're worried about welfare; look at the farm bill (billions go to factory farms), our defense spending for weapons systems that we don't need, and SS disability; quarter of a trillion right there. But hey, those getting paid are largely white and here legally; let's instead focus on someone who may be getting an odd operation here or there and some powdered milk.
You're so full of shit. Where did I say we shouldn't worry about guys who fly planes into buildings? You liberals can't make an argument without misrepresenting what others say, can you? Don't you know how to debate honestly?

Your preference is to focus on "scumbags from Mexico". Your words. Sorry to bring them back up if you find them uncomfortable.
So, because I didn't specifically say "We should worry about guys flying planes into buildings", that means I don't care if terrorists fly planes into buildings? Let's try that on you. You choose to focus on Mexicans who pick cantaloupes so you think it's ok for the rest of them to rape, murder, and flood the country with drugs. Your words.

What's wrong with most of Trump's simplistic statements for solving problems is they're not practical.

Making an enemy out of the Mexican government serves no purpose and is counterproductive.
I hate to tell you this but the Mexican government is already our enemy, bought and paid for by the drug cartels. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Trump's statement that he will deport all illegal immigrants in the US and allow the good ones to return is ridiculous. The costs would be in the hundreds of billions to tract them down, build long term detention centers, and go through the legal process of deportations. This of course, ignores the fact that the vast majority of Americans oppose mass deportation.
Who said anything about "mass deportations"? Seal the borders, then deport illegals as we find them, like when they're pulled over for traffic violations. You libs always have to give extreme examples that nobody is suggesting.
Trump had quite a bit to say about mass deportations. Trump said Wednesday in an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash that as president he would deport all undocumented immigrants and then allow the “good ones” to reenter the country through an “expedited process” and live in the U.S. legally, though not as citizens. This is more stupid nonsense from Trump. The cost, the lack support by the people, and the time required to go through the courts, make this virtually impossible.

Blaming Mexico for our inability to secure our boarders is really dumb. It our responsibility, not theirs. Building walls between nations may have worked thousands of years ago in China, but not today.

Trump Deport illegals but expedite the return of the good ones for legal status Hot Air
Most of them would turn around and go back to Mexico if we stop giving them welfare.

name the welfare programs illegals get and the states they get it in

I understand his immigration plan will now have a great hole in the great wall to let the good Mexicans through.

You're as much a hateful bigot and racist as your are ignorant and wrong.

Undocumented immigrants are not eligible for SNAP or 'welfare,' save for emergency Medicaid, having no adverse effect on the economy whatsoever.

I'm not gonna write a book here, but I see it every day in Southern California. I've met plenty of people who are here illegally. They can't speak a word of English but every damn one of them has an EBT card and collects welfare. They also have several kids, whether they can afford them or not. My wife works in property management and processes applications, most of them from Mexicans. I've seen some of those apps. Families receiving $1600 a month. No drivers license, no job, can't speak English, not married, 2 or 3 kids, and pregnant.

Undocumented immigrants are not eligible for SNAP or 'welfare,' save for emergency Medicaid, having no adverse effect on the economy whatsoever.
You don't know what you're talking about. Read my last post, then stick your head back up your ass.

I'm not gonna write a book here, but I see it every day in Southern California. I've met plenty of people who are here illegally. They can't speak a word of English but every damn one of them has an EBT card and collects welfare. They also have several kids, whether they can afford them or not. My wife works in property management and processes applications, most of them from Mexicans. I've seen some of those apps. Families receiving $1600 a month. No drivers license, no job, can't speak English, not married, 2 or 3 kids, and pregnant.

Only pregnant women and families with children get aid of some sort for varying reasons
They cannot pay rent and feed a family on that amount of aid.

So they get aid, just you exaggerate and expose yourself as a hateful bigoted moron

You don't know what you're talking about. Read my last post, then stick your head back up your ass.

you're too old and haggard for PMS -- so what are you suffering from?

Only pregnant women and families with children get aid of some sort for varying reasons
They cannot pay rent and feed a family on that amount of aid.

So they get aid, just you exaggerate and expose yourself as a hateful bigoted moron
Well, I would love to post a few of those applications to prove you wrong but I don't think it would be legal for me to do that. I'll just have to let you live in your world of ignorance and complacency.

And?

This is anecdotal and irrelevant – it doesn't 'prove' anything, except your ignorance, stupidity, hate, racism, and bigotry.

And?

This is anecdotal and irrelevant – it doesn't 'prove' anything, except your ignorance, stupidity, hate, racism, and bigotry.
Another empty and meaningless post. You have no substance.

And?

come on ... you're too old and haggard for PMS -- so what are you suffering from?

And?

come on ... you're too old and haggard for PMS -- so what are you suffering from?
Read post #113. It applies to you too.

Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. Claiming eligibility is a felony under federal law. If we want illegal immigrants to leave we should stop hiring them. It's that simple.

Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. Claiming eligibility is a felony under federal law. If we want illegal immigrants to leave we should stop hiring them. It's that simple.
You don't live in the real world. When has this administration (or any other liberal) cared about the law? Illegals get welfare all the time. They also get free healthcare and food stamps. No one is required to provide proof of citizenship at the welfare office. They're not allowed to ask. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't live in the real world. When has this administration (or any other liberal) cared about the law? Illegals get welfare all the time. They also get free healthcare and food stamps. No one is required to provide proof of citizenship at the welfare office. They're not allowed to ask. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Once an illegal pops out a jackpot baby they qualify for everything.

Once an illegal pops out a jackpot baby they qualify for everything.
They qualify even if they have NO kids (as rare as that is).

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

It was a homerun for Trump!! Paul is my candidate, but everyone loves Trump!!

That's funny.
Rubio won.
Carson won.
Trump really didn't show much except for rudeness under fire.
Paul came across looking like a spoiled little boy. We've had that for over 6 years now. Some of us want an adult at the helm.
I like Trump so if he can show he's discovered the difference between political correctness (which should be tossed in the trash) and manners (which should have been taught to him by his mamma) I would like to vote for him should he be the GOP choice.

Forum List

Back