46 Senators Voted to Cede Our 2nd Amendment Rights to UN

Last July, in a topic chock full of paranoid rants about a treaty no one had read:
Has anyone noticed that none of the links everyone has provided contains a link to the actual treaty?

I, on the other hand, have provided direct links to several UN reports surrounding the treaty. None of which state a desire to ban privately held semi-automatic weapons or any other such nonsense.

Maybe it's because the U.N. does not want to release the text of the treaty.

Ohhhhh, the treaty is Sooper Seekrit!

:lol:

It's obvious those of you who made up your minds about the treaty long before you even saw it that you were bought and paid for by your masters. You bought into a paranoid fantasy made out of thin air that was total bullshit.

"Confiscate and destroy all 'unauthorized' civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course)."

Jesus, what bunch of sluts you all are. You roll right over and offer up your soft little pussies so easily.

What you fail to realize is you completely destroyed your credibility. You have zero integrity. Swallowing shit for which there was NO EVIDENCE. You don't even ASK for evidence.

Goddam, it does not get any dumber than that.

Last edited:
Last July, in a topic chock full of paranoid rants about a treaty no one had read:
Has anyone noticed that none of the links everyone has provided contains a link to the actual treaty?

I, on the other hand, have provided direct links to several UN reports surrounding the treaty. None of which state a desire to ban privately held semi-automatic weapons or any other such nonsense.

Maybe it's because the U.N. does not want to release the text of the treaty.

Ohhhhh, the treaty is Sooper Seekrit!

It's obvious those of you who made up your minds about the treaty long before you even saw it that you were bought and paid for by your masters. You bought into a paranoid fantasy made out of thin air that was total bullshit.

"Confiscate and destroy all 'unauthorized' civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course)."

Jesus, what bunch of sluts you all are. You roll right over and offer up your soft little pussies so easily.

What you fail to realize is you completely destroyed your credibility. You have zero integrity. Swallowing shit for which there was NO EVIDENCE. You don't even ASK for evidence.

Goddam, it does not get any dumber than that.

Faggot that thread has nothing too do with this thread are you butt hurt because I debunked your attempt feeble at that attempt to debunk this thread?

We have a sock puppet^^^^^^^^^

Here is what you said last year in a topic you started about the ATT:

Back in 6/07/2011 Forbes did a report on the U.N. small arms treaty

While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:

Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms - Forbes
The terms have been made they just haven't released the text.

The text has been released now. Back up the claims in that bucket of piss you regurgitated, sock puppet. I'm particularly interested in seeing you prove the treaty will require our government to, "Confiscate and destroy all 'unauthorized' civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course)." :lol::lol::lol:

Idiot
(h) Small arms and light weapons.

I did read it. The language within this scope is too vague and could be construed several ways.

Article 2 Scope
1. This Treaty shall apply to all conventional arms within the following categories:
(a) Battle tanks;
(b) Armoured combat vehicles;
(c) Large-calibre artillery systems;
(d) Combat aircraft;
13-27217 3
A/CONF.217/2013/L.3
(e) Attack helicopters;
(f) Warships;
(g) Missiles and missile launchers; and
2. For the purposes of this Treaty, the activities of the international trade comprise export, import, transit, trans-shipment and brokering, hereafter referred to as “transfer”.
3. This Treaty shall not apply to the international movement of conventional arms by, or on behalf of, a State Party for its use provided that the conventional arms remain under that State Party’s ownership.
Article 3 Ammunition/Munitions
Each State Party shall establish and maintain a national control system to regulate the export of ammunition/munitions fired, launched or delivered by the conventional arms covered under Article 2 (1), and shall apply the provisions of Article 6 and Article 7 prior to authorizing the export of such ammunition/munitions.

I didn't have too read it too know that small arms and light weapons were attached to the treaty.
Weapons like the Saiga, AK 47, Mosin Nagant, Enfield's
Brazil: Taurus/Rossi.

Austria: Glock and Steyr. I am going to make an educated guess and say that at least 70% of those pistol imported are Glocks. Glocks are selling well! The rifles would be Steyrs.

Italy: A number of companies. The bulk would be from the Beretta family (which includes Benelli).

Germany: H&K, SIG & Walther [Thanks Jason]

Croatia: Springfield Armory is selling a lot of XD pistols!

Turkey: A lot of firearm manufactures. A good proportion of those shotguns would from Beretta owned companies.
Russia: Mostly Saiga rifles from Izshmash. I am surprised, I thought Russia would be exporting a lot more.

Argentina: Bersa pistols.

China: A few countries import Remington 870-clones (ironically the list includes H&R, a subsidiary of Remington). Who is importing rifles? It must only be either a government, defense contractor or military organization.

Romania: Soviet era rifles and handguns?

Japan: Weatherby, some Winchesters.

Philippines: Rock Island Armory and a few other companies.

Serbia: Zastava.

Czech Republic: The majority from CZ. Czechpoint is a smaller company that imports a variety of Czech-made firearms.

Belgium: FN Herstal.

Finland: Tikka / Sako (owned by Beretta).

UK: I am not sure who is importing handguns. I suspect it’s a government-related transfer. There are a number of rifle manufactures. Accuracy International is one of the larger companies.

Spain: Star and Astra. Possibly includes imports from CVA and Traditions who make muzzleloaders. [Thanks Jon]

Ukraine: Soviet-era rifles?

Portugal: Collector guns? Some Browning-branded shotguns [Thanks Jon]

Bulgaria: Arsenal.

Poland: Collector guns like the Polish PPS-43C.

Israel: IWI pistols.

Switzerland: KRISS and a few other firms.
Gun Imports in 2010 | The Firearm Blog

And?

Show me the gun grab, tool.

Asswipe don't be hurt because I debunked your sockness

Today, 46 traitors were so intent on advancing their anti-gun agenda, they voted to forfeit OUR 2nd Amendment Rights to the UN. Check out the link to see who was willing to put their own agenda above our rights.

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

On the bright side, the treasonous bastards are on record now.

Although I was not surprised when I read the list, nonetheless it is startling to witness members of the Senate all the D's vote against the Second Amendment.

Un freaking real.

I'm not surprised in the least.

The amendment was sponsored by Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.).

Here is Inhofe's Open Secrets page: James M. Inhofe: Campaign Finance/Money - Summary - Senator 2012 | OpenSecrets

The dude is totally owned by the arms makers affected by the treaty!

Here are his top 20 contributors:

20uwxuq.gif

Senator Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) also wrote a similar resolution for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Take a look at who Inhofe's number one donor is in the picture I posted.

Guess who is Moran's number one donor?

That's right. Koch Industries.

Coincidence?

I wonder who wrote the amendment and the resolution for those two guys...
Well, how dare he help corporations who employ a lot of American citizens with high-paying jobs!!!

The nerve of him!!!

Off with his bloody job-producing head!!!!

Let's all be miserable about how mean conservatives prop up the job market by insuring that employers have a chance to survive!!! Yeah, put all those out-of-work people you drove their bosses out of business on welfare so they can feel the national pain!!!

A Draconian measure is in order!!!!!

Let's kill off all the bosses of other people and make 'em pay!!!! That'll learn em dern em!

Charge up another trillion for domestic spending! Printers ready! Distribute that paper money through jobless programs in which a hundred thousand new government jobs are created to deal with all those newly-unemployed personnel!!!

We'll get that money back somewhere... somewhere... somewhere...

Meanwhile disarm the cops, yeah, that's it!!! They kill a lot of people too!!! They don't deserve guns because they kill misunderstood criminals who kill people indiscriminately, but that's a problem for somebody else... the courts, yeah, that's right. Not my problem!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Interesting....by what mechanism does it violate your right to bear arms?

Not all that interesting.

If you cannot see how it can be put to use to interfere with gun rights, then you lack any degree of appreciation for how you liberals operate in the real world.

If you cannot see how it can be put to use to interfere with gun rights, then you lack any degree of appreciation for how you liberals operate in the real world.

Please show how this will keep guns out of your hands

Please be clear on how you imagine that it can't be used and abused to go after the gun manufacturers in a way that might entail shutting them down eventually.

I mean, that is your contention. Right?

There's just NO prospect that ANYTHING in the "treaty" (if we were to ratify it) could EVER be put to such use. Right?

Last edited:
i can't believe 46 democrats wanted to cede our constitutional rights

they should be impeached and removed from office immediately

Please site the constitutional right for individual citizens to engage in international arms sales, because that's all the treaty will try and regulate.

UN General Assembly adopts arms trade treaty

According to the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs, the treaty will not do any of the following: interfere with domestic arms commerce, ban the export of any type of weapon, harm the legitimate right to self-defence or undermine national arms regulations.

Many observers have expressed skepticism over the treaty before the vote. Even if adopted, it is unlikely to prove effective, they said, as major arms traders, including the US and Russia, have no interest in reducing weapons sales.

The treaty is likely to have no real world impact in stemming the flow of arms used by juntas and such.

But let's pretend that the treaty meant what it said and intended what it said.

Why not just eliminate that small arms under the section labeled "(h)" so as not to interfere with the sovereign United States second amendment?

Article 2 Scope
1. This Treaty shall apply to all conventional arms within the following categories:

I don't assume that the 2nd Amendment refers to the right to bear TANKS.

The amendment was sponsored by Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.).

Here is Inhofe's Open Secrets page: James M. Inhofe: Campaign Finance/Money - Summary - Senator 2012 | OpenSecrets

The dude is totally owned by the arms makers affected by the treaty!

Here are his top 20 contributors:

20uwxuq.gif

Senator Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) also wrote a similar resolution for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Take a look at who Inhofe's number one donor is in the picture I posted.

Guess who is Moran's number one donor?

That's right. Koch Industries.

Coincidence?

I wonder who wrote the amendment and the resolution for those two guys...

With all due respect it doesn't matter if King Kong or Kim Kardashian or Ghenghis Khan wrote the resolution.

The Democrats voted against the Second Amendment.

Now one more freaking time. The statement of intent is brutally clear.

Now what's the first part of the statement of intent?

To uphold Second Amendment rights

And most of the Democrats voted against this. And now the vote is on record.

I don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks is in the Global Arms Treaty or not.

Please be clear on how you imagine that it can't be used and abused to go after the gun manufacturers in a way that might entail shutting them down eventually.

I mean, that is your contention. Right?

There's just NO prospect that ANYTHING in the "treaty" (if we were to ratify it) could EVER be put to such use. Right?

All this second amendment posturing and I still don't see any direct correlation which will reduce the 300 million guns now in circulation or prevent you from buying a gun

It does more to keep AK-47s out of the hands of Somali War Lords than to prevent Americans from buying guns

Last edited:
Today, 46 traitors were so intent on advancing their anti-gun agenda, they voted to forfeit OUR 2nd Amendment Rights to the UN. Check out the link to see who was willing to put their own agenda above our rights.

Although I was not surprised when I read the list, nonetheless it is startling to witness members of the Senate all the D's vote against the Second Amendment.

Un freaking real.

Nope, there was no vote for or against the Second Amendment.

Un freaking real.

Nope, there was no vote for or against the Second Amendment.

To vote to grant that treaty any recognition one is required to vote against the 2nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back