47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Show the puppy proof or the election proof! Wondering out loud about either doesn’t make them true. What you didn’t there is a perfect example. You wanted to slander me so you came up with a lie that has no proof. Just like your election claim. Thanks for proving my point.
It has the exact same amount of proof as anything that you have said. So go argue with yourself and provide proof of its error along with proof of the truth of your other claims. Since you cannot or will not, the statement stands.

It has the exact same amount of proof as anything that you have said. So go argue with yourself and provide proof of its error along with proof of the truth of your other claims. Since you cannot or will not, the statement stands.
You dipshit. The claim the election was rigged is on your dumbass. You need to prove it. Jesus. Prove you’re not in a dream dipshit. You can’t.

I see, so, you are criticizing me for something I didn't say.

Only an uninformed Trump cult member would say something like that. Here is the reality you didn't like.

Trump led a coup attempt to overthrow the elected government culminating in the ransacking of our capitol on Jan. 6. Some died, 140 police were assaulted, the life of the vice-president was threatened, and the business of Congress was halted.

Trump said he would issue full pardons and a government apology to rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. “I am financially supporting people that are incredible and they were in my office actually two days ago, so they’re very much in my mind,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them. What they’ve done to these people is disgraceful. I mean full pardons with an apology to many,” he told conservative radio host Wendy Bell on Thursday morning.

Members of his cult love that kind of talk. Trump is, after all, talking to them.

After his seven million vote defeat, Trump stole important documents from us.

"The expanded property list gives further detail of the volume of material seized by agents in the search and how it was intermingled with seemingly innocuous items such as newspaper clippings, photographs, books and clothing. It describes hundreds upon hundreds of U.S. government documents collected by investigators without any classification markings that were grouped in some cases with only a few documents that bore classification markings ranging from Confidential to Top Secret/SCI (Sensitive compartmented information)," ABC.

Trump and his followers are doing the bidding of our foreign adversaries by attacking the foundation of our democracy, free and fair elections. Trump and his misguided followers are still saying he won the election without ever producing evidence of such an outrageous lie.

It is entirely possible that Trump may be indicted for espionage, obstruction of justice, and/or sedition for Jan. 6.

Our President said recently, "There's no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the 'MAGA Republicans,' and that is a threat to this country."
The real threat to our country is the Biden driven agenda he is forcing to destroy our country. But his devoted accolades will never admit tht they are wrong and doing harm with their constant attacks on what the country actually wants.

You dipshit. The claim the election was rigged is on your dumbass. You need to prove it. Jesus. Prove you’re not in a dream dipshit. You can’t.
Prove it was a fair election, with all the tampering by democrats and Soros. YOU can't, and you know it.

Prove it was a fair election, with all the tampering by democrats and Soros. YOU can't, and you know it.
I don’t have to. It was certified as accurate by all 50 states. The claim it wasn’t is on those who think it wasn’t. As you can expect, no one showed shit to a judge anywhere.

Actually creepy joe said he had the greatest election fraud system developed in history!! Didn’t you see his Remarks. They call that a Freudian slip

Last edited:
By election time, Bidens' mental decline unable to be hid or not?
it is already too far gone to be hidden. Biden has only fleeting appearances where he cannot keep from exposing his decline. Bidens teleprompter appearances are no more than 20-25 minuets long and once the prompter stops, he is lost as he cannot retain what he needs to do...

I don’t have to. It was certified as accurate by all 50 states. The claim it wasn’t is on those who think it wasn’t. As you can expect, no one showed shit to a judge anywhere.
Wrong. It has since been decertified by Texas along with others.

Your claim is on you to prove. Something you demand of others yet fail consistently to do yourself. Making you a deviant liar.

it is already too far gone to be hidden. Biden has only fleeting appearances where he cannot keep from exposing his decline. Bidens teleprompter appearances are no more than 20-25 minuets long and once the prompter stops, he is lost as he cannot retain what he needs to do...
Not to mention that it takes this long for his meds to wear off.

Again I ask this for those exhibiting all this faux outrage, how is it that after being subpoenaed for them, Hitlery first lied about how many she had (claimed to have only two), and then smashed 15 mobile devices to smithereens with a hammer (technically she instructs her staff to do it), and then completely walks away from an obvious case of obstruction.

Her secret...party affiliation.

And not being an asshole to the people doing the investigating.

Let's be blunt, part of the reason why Trump is here is because he had a long, antagonistic relationship with the FBI. They now have a chance to fuck him over, and they are taking it.

Good for them. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Okay. Where's the documentation?

One thing I learned when I was in the service, you document everything. Because there's always someone ready to throw you under the bus if you don't.
I don't think the Boy Scouts count.
With your statements and posts I doubt that you qualified for anything higher.

And not being an asshole to the people doing the investigating.

Let's be blunt, part of the reason why Trump is here is because he had a long, antagonistic relationship with the FBI. They now have a chance to fuck him over, and they are taking it.

Good for them. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
They have been after him since before he was president and taken every opportunity to betray him ever since.

Why in the world would he cooperate with them when all they are trying to do is hurt him.

You really are a wannbe sheep if you believe anything that the FBI or the democrats say or do.

Forum List

Back