47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Spasibo, Donny!
putin-thumb-up-crop-1000.jpg

Major problem with your post...you claim to think. In truth you just bleat whatever your owners tell you to and then act as if it were a fact. In spite of all of your "ifs" and admitted speculation. You are a moron.
Just asking questions and making observations based on knowledge of how government works. You act as if I’m making a personal accusation! I’d think you’d be more invested in making sure the country hasn’t been compromised, than in an individual. Blind allegiance to a leader isn’t what America is about.

If they were properly taken care of, let’s see the chain of custody. It’s the secrecy that leads to wild theories. I think it’s time for Trump to stop fighting this and be open about what’s going on, as long as that doesn’t tend to incriminate him, of course.
let's see it for all presidents then.

Just asking questions and making observations based on knowledge of how government works. You act as if I’m making a personal accusation! I’d think you’d be more invested in making sure the country hasn’t been compromised, than in an individual. Blind allegiance to a leader isn’t what America is about.
naw, spewing nonsense spewed by others. YOu have no real question. blah, blah, blah

So 47empty folders.

The benign explanation is that Trump pulled the info out of them and never put it back.

I’m that case the docs associated have been recovered and will be returned to those folders.

If they are missing?

Something much darker and illegal happened to them

So 47empty folders.

The benign explanation is that Trump pulled the info out of them and never put it back.

I’m that case the docs associated have been recovered and will be returned to those folders.

If they are missing?

Why isn’t anyone saying there are files missing if trump took them?

So 47empty folders.

If they are missing?

agreed with your last point…this was a stalinist raid of a political rival

That’s how you can tell anti-democratic subversive traitors easily. Ask them that easy question and they can’t help but confess.
I see, To you, a confession is anyone doubting your lie, or as you claim statements.

I have heard that you fornicate with puppies. For that; you should go to jail. Remember, the more that you deny it the guiltier you look.

Once again, you claim to think, but that has already been discarded as a lie. And then you claim to make assumptions of what others think, while not being able to comprehend what that process is.

The more you post, the dumber you declare yourself to be.

Forum List

Back