47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Where’s the paper trail? Surely if documents had been declassified, the relevant, effected agencies would have been made aware of the changes, right? Trump may have had the power, but did he actually do it or just say so retroactively?
What paper trail? Did you expect to be notified personally? Holy fk Batman

nice try liar

The classified documents found were extremely low level classification and totally harmless
The documents Trump had were high level and extremely dangerous...

Try to keep up
How do you know anything about any of it? They call you in? Hahaha holy fk Batman

Again I ask this for those exhibiting all this faux outrage, how is it that after being subpoenaed for them, Hitlery first lied about how many she had (claimed to have only two), and then smashed 15 mobile devices to smithereens with a hammer (technically she instructs her staff to do it), and then completely walks away from an obvious case of obstruction.

Her secret...party affiliation.

Sorry, that’s not protocol for declassification
You didn't even read any of the executive orders. I can tell, because of how long it took me to find the declassification authority in them.

Second, contrary to popular view. Presidents have to obey all executive orders, from previous administrations and from their own.

A president has the ability to issue a new executive order that adds to, modifies, or deletes provisions of previous executive orders. That doesn't mean presidents can ignore previous executive orders.

Where’s the paper trail? Surely if documents had been declassified, the relevant, effected agencies would have been made aware of the changes, right? Trump may have had the power, but did he actually do it or just say so retroactively?
Even a president has to follow his own executive orders. And the executive orders covering classified material lay out specific procedures and requirements for the classification, downgrading and declassification of documents. Everybody has to follow those procedures, even the president.

What paper trail? Did you expect to be notified personally? Holy fk Batman
Did you read the procedures in the executive orders I posted.
They specify if one agency wants to declassify or downgrade information from another agency, they have to notify the originating agency before such action.
That's because the originating agency is responsible for keeping track of all the copies of the document, and which other agencies they were disseminated to.

The agency head through their designees are responsible for making sure all applicable documents effected are properly downgraded or declassified, and moved to the appropriate securing locations.

Documents of different security levels are not to be commingled.

You didn't even read any of the executive orders. I can tell, because of how long it took me to find the declassification authority in them.

Second, contrary to popular view. Presidents have to obey all executive orders, from previous administrations and from their own.

A president has the ability to issue a new executive order that adds to, modifies, or deletes provisions of previous executive orders. That doesn't mean presidents can ignore previous executive orders.
Again, no protocols in what you posted

And the classification wan't of the documents, but of the information in the documents. Most of the documents were not classified at the time, While some were later classified by the state department on review.

As you said, the documents Trump has/had, were beyond Top Secret, and described as release of the information would: unauthorized disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.
And you know this as a fact how? Have you seen the documents, or even the inside of these folders? Or are you, as usual, just listening to what you want to hear from other sources who have no real knowledge on the subject, just hateful projection?

BTW, do you really think that if any of this were true that there would not have been arrests already?

You and your type have put yourselves in line for a slander suit and I hope you get one. You will lose.

I know they don’t keep sensitive documents in the basement next to the cat’s litter box.
And in all of your self proclaimed knowledge, how do you know this? Or are you again making up things and hoping that they are true?

Just admit it, you don't know what you are spewing about, just want to feel like you do.

And in all of your self proclaimed knowledge, how do you know this? Or are you again making up things and hoping that they are true?

Just admit it, you don't know what you are spewing about, just want to feel like you do.
If they were properly taken care of, let’s see the chain of custody. It’s the secrecy that leads to wild theories. I think it’s time for Trump to stop fighting this and be open about what’s going on, as long as that doesn’t tend to incriminate him, of course.

If they were properly taken care of, let’s see the chain of custody. It’s the secrecy that leads to wild theories. I think it’s time for Trump to stop fighting this and be open about what’s going on, as long as that doesn’t tend to incriminate him, of course.
Major problem with your post...you claim to think. In truth you just bleat whatever your owners tell you to and then act as if it were a fact. In spite of all of your "ifs" and admitted speculation. You are a moron.

Good question, did he? More and more facts are coming out casting doubt on that.
That’s how you can tell anti-democratic subversive traitors easily. Ask them that easy question and they can’t help but confess.

Forum List

Back