47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

just for the balance:

BREAKING: Biden Admin. Reportedly Colluded With Department Of Justice In Attempt To Hide Document Scandal​

The report, released by the Washington Post, says that the Biden administration and the Department of Justice believed that they had an “understanding” about keeping the matter quiet and out of the eyes of the American public.

Just last week, Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed that the Biden administration was being transparent throughout the investigation, a claim that has been repeatedly contradicted, including by the most recent news.

As if we didn't know already.......Here come da bus..Here come da bus..Here come da bus..Here come da bus..Here come da bus..

Greg

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

Makes you wonder who trump sold those documents to.

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

Did you see the FBI take those folders out of the closet? I didn't and neither did anybody else. To me those empty folders strewn over the floor for an FBI photo op to smear him are far more suspect on the part of the FBI than anything Trump may have done.

They are allowing Biden's lawyers--lawyers with no security clearance--to look for and produce any classified documents they find. No FBI involvement at all. In the Mar-a-lago raid, Trump's lawyer was ejected from the building and required to wait outside the premises.

Uh huh. No one had oversight of what the agents were doing, and no agent was searched. They easily could have brought the classified folders into Trump's residence and there is NO WAY they can prove the did not.

Trump wrote on Truth Social that he took the classified folders because he thought they were cool.

Did you see the FBI take those folders out of the closet? I didn't and neither did anybody else. To me those empty folders strewn over the floor for an FBI photo op to smear him are far more suspect on the part of the FBI than anything Trump may have done.

They are allowing Biden's lawyers--lawyers with no security clearance--to look for and produce any classified documents they find. No FBI involvement at all. In the Mar-a-lago raid, Trump's lawyer was ejected from the building and required to wait outside the premises.

On Truth Social Trump claimed that he took the classified folders.

Empty classified folders if that is actually a reliable report. Seems to me responsible journalism would have posted a screen shot of that so-called 'rant' instead of their edited version of it.

Several have posted screenshots from Truth Social.

Several have posted screenshots from Truth Social.
Who are these 'several'? You posted an article from a dedicated TDS afflicted publication that has never posted ANYTHING favorable to President Trump but regularly trashes him.

I am quite sure if the the FBI had found ANYTHING incriminating in that raid we all would have known about it in the headlines and leading the evening newscasts well before the election.

I posted four links to the story. Look it up yourself.
I won't bother. Given the link you posted in your response to me, I am fairly sure any others you linked say much the same.

Again if the FBI had found anything really incriminating in that raid, they would have leaked it to all the media before the election.

I won't bother. Given the link you posted in your response to me, I am fairly sure any others you linked say much the same.

Again if the FBI had found anything really incriminating in that raid, they would have leaked it to all the media before the election.

Not everyone is a crook.

Democrats are definitely throwing Biden under the bus. Who is their anointed one to be?
I have no clue. :dunno:
Rumors are it might be the current Governor of California, Gavin Newsom aka The Gavinator. He is definitely a liberal and his youth may make him popular when compared to Trump and Biden.

Newsom will likely get the black vote as he is for reparations. Unfortunately this may be another case of promising gold and diamonds but delivering polished copper coins and zirconium Jewelry.

Forum List

Back