48 hours longer till this MADNESS ends.....for a couple years anyhow.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I am so damn sick of the endless political commercials I can't see straight.
Every morning we hear the same damn commercial against McCaskill and another against Josh that if I had a blood pressure monitor I bet it would show it going up.

Get this shit over with!

Every morning we hear the same damn commercial against McCaskill and another against Josh that if I had a blood pressure monitor I bet it would show it going up.

Get this shit over with!

come on grandpa; admit it. You love the political crap; it's what you live for.

Just pretend you are younger, when you were in prison & didn't have a TV.

Tell me about it. I live in a swing state whose media market includes another swing state. Plus we also had a special election for Congress in my district. It never ends.

Last edited:

Get this shit over with!

Don’t be an ass. Despite Gramps’ love of the Chiefs, he’s a good egg.

Last edited:

Get this shit over with!

I enjoy our political banter but this shit doesn't rule my life. When I leave for work in the morning my political hat is left on the dresser.

Get this shit over with!
If I never hear "pre-existing conditions" or "special interests" again, it'll be too soon.

`
i only watch local news/weather and sports on TV. (HBO and Netlix). In the car/truck, I listen to DVD's of musics, audio tapes (books) and WPR. No commercial TV or radio for me. All my news I get online.....so quit your bellyaching.
`

Get this shit over with!
I don't think it will end....

Get this shit over with!
I love watching Democrats using God and Country in their ads. It’s the only time you see the them together.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I am suing Trump because he called a no call list phone number and left a message.

Get this shit over with!

Well, the 2020 Presidential Campaign starts in earnest Wednesday the 7th. Commercials to begin in March 2019.

Get this shit over with!

Well, the 2020 Presidential Campaign starts in earnest Wednesday the 7th. Commercials to begin in March 2019.
Trump has never stopped campaigning...

Get this shit over with!
I love watching Democrats using God and Country in their ads. It’s the only time you see the them together.
The most annoying ad for me is McCaskill's "I'm a moderate" ad. She tries to claim she supports Trumps immigration stance

I am suing Trump because he called a no call list phone number and left a message.
I've gotten 4 text messages from him in the last 2 week. How the fuck does that happen? I haven't donated or texted any politician with my support.

Get this shit over with!
The most annoying ad for me is McCaskill's "I'm a moderate" ad. She tries to claim she supports Trumps immigration stance
I’ve got Kaine in a 4th grade class with the kids reciting the pledge with emphasis on “one nation under God”. Totally puke material.

Get this shit over with!

Trump has never stopped campaigning...

Yup. No moss growing on that man.

Forum List

Back