48%: The Democratic Party needs to face an ugly reality

The guy who agrees with Democrats on every issue and opposes Republicans on every issue...
I do?

Go ahead and answer, and then I'll shove your lie down your throat.

So -- I do?

Every issue you bother to mention, yes
Thank you. And thank you for falling back on a cowardly qualification.

Wrong again. In fact, my stands on the issues are posted in the 2nd and 4th lines of my sig.

You're free to read them, and I'll be more than happy to discuss any of them. I suspect that, like the other Trumpsters, you don't have the balls.

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
4. >>> Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

Taste good, Trumpster?

That you claim to have differences with Democrats that you never discuss is not a "cowardly qualification." It's pointing to your cowardess.

And who the hell is "Evan?"

Funny how you demand that those of us who have read extensive history bow to your bachelors degree from a no name college, you give zero respect to my advanced degrees in business, management and economics from pedigree schools and insist the Communist Manifesto is right.

When have I ever insisted the Communist Manifesto was "right"?

I went to UIC. Hardly a no-name college.

Frankly, I give no credence to your economic expertise because your side has brought us the last five recessions.

(And, yes, I know you aren't a "republican", you're a "libertarian", but the GOP only really started fucking things up badly when the Koch brothers hijacked the plane.)

This is just a guess, of course, but somewhere around 48% of those who vote in November will be voting for Donald Trump. Without going into the laundry list of obvious examples or any of the standard talking points, there are certainly plenty of reasons not to. Yet he has a perfectly reasonable chance of winning.

Right now, polls show that about 43% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. This, after everything that has happened, and that number should be a very sobering indication of where this country is right now. Personally, I try to understand how these people can do this, but I still only understand some of it.

Anyway, here's the point: Elections are about contrasts. Choices. How can that many people support this disaster of a person? For many of them, they're looking at the alternative. And when those who provide their information and opinions for them point at things like PC and Identity Politics and Cancel Culture and an overall culture in decay, they can make reasonable points not to vote for the Democratic party. Even with, amazingly, this profoundly damaged person in the White House.

It's certainly too late to make any changes before November, but the Democratic party had a chance to take over the middle, and I don't see that happening. There is no excuse, zero, none, for the race to be this close. Regardless of who wins, the Democrats have too often allowed the wrong voices to represent them. It allows the Trumpsters to tie all the silliest crap coming from the hardcore Left to the milquetoast, feeble Biden.

This should be a learning experience, but I'm doubtful.
Your entire case against President Trump is based in your hatred for the man and how you perceive him to be on a personal level. Neither should be the criterion for selecting a President.
I disagree with him on more of the issues. I'll be more than happy to go into as much detail as you would like. You'd be the first Trumpster with the balls to take me up on that offer. Just let me know!

His acute Narcissistic Personality Disorder only seals the deal on how I'll vote - I'd much rather vote third party, but I have to vote against this profoundly damaged man and the ugly arrogant ignorance he enables.

There. I made that as simple as I can for you.

Did you understand what I wrote? At all? Should I use larger font? Crayon?

His acute Narcissistic Personality Disorder only seals the deal on how I'll vote

No, it's the only reason you will vote for Biden, just like a lot of people. Issue by issue? I'll debate you on that subject if you like.
I'll be more than happy to provide a full list of my stands on the issues and shove your lie straight down your throat if you'd like.

Let me know!

No. Lists get too complicated and cumbersome. Let's take it issue by issue. This way we can try to focus and research it so the dialog is productive instead of rushed through. So I'll start:

Economy: Joe's idea of creating jobs is to increase taxes on those evil wealthy people--you know, the people that create our jobs. Trump wants to continue having lower taxes and keep his policy of business regulation control, whereas every new business regulation written by the government has to have two regulations removed in it's place. Go.
I agree more with Biden's approach. So that's zero for one on your claim. It's about the issues.

Next issue?

Economy: Joe's idea of creating jobs is to increase taxes on those evil wealthy people--you know, the people that create our jobs. Trump wants to continue having lower taxes and keep his policy of business regulation control, whereas every new business regulation written by the government has to have two regulations removed in it's place. Go.

Yeah, except Trump's policies have brought us double digit unemployment and a 33% drop in GDP. So really, nothing he says has credibility.

The guy who agrees with Democrats on every issue and opposes Republicans on every issue...
I do?

So -- I do?

Wrong again. In fact, my stands on the issues are posted in the 2nd and 4th lines of my sig.

You're free to read them, and I'll be more than happy to discuss any of them. I suspect that, like the other Trumpsters, you don't have the balls.

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Taste good, Trumpster?

That you claim to have differences with Democrats that you never discuss is not a "cowardly qualification." It's pointing to your cowardess.

You're welcome to start a thread on any issue and invite me. I'll be happy to contribute.

But I won't hold my breath, because you're a coward and a liar.

Dismissed. You bore me.

Just your own worthless hate filled opinion. That and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee
That is just your own TDS hate, my friend. Trump is simply a bad, bad man, Biden is a decent fellow, and the only ugly reality the Dems must face is that they may have a harder time taking the Senate than the Presidency, the latter which they will do in fifty days or so.

Um ... what? You say I have TDS then you go on a TDS rant? What is wrong with you?

ou know it's true, stop being a schmuck. Obama's publisher didn't make it up, Joe.

Actually, Obama's publisher admitted she made a mistake when doing background research for promotional materials...

Again, if you are going to keep lying, there's no point talking to you.

White people don't get harrassed by the cops?

Not for something THAT stupid.

Everyone knows it's wrong. Even the black people who owned slaves knows it's wrong.

Really? Then why do we have so many statues of people who owned slaves, with people fighting to make sure we never, ever take those statues down.

Hey, you can go far and wide over Europe, and you won't find one public statue of Hitler.

Funny how you demand that those of us who have read extensive history bow to your bachelors degree from a no name college, you give zero respect to my advanced degrees in business, management and economics from pedigree schools and insist the Communist Manifesto is right.

When have I ever insisted the Communist Manifesto was "right"?

I went to UIC. Hardly a no-name college.

Frankly, I give no credence to your economic expertise because your side has brought us the last five recessions.

(And, yes, I know you aren't a "republican", you're a "libertarian", but the GOP only really started fucking things up badly when the Koch brothers hijacked the plane.)

And I give your history degree no credence because your arguments about history were full of shit.

So your stupid ass bull shit that you win because history is rejected. Back to the discussion ...

Just your own worthless hate filled opinion. That and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee
That is just your own TDS hate, my friend. Trump is simply a bad, bad man, Biden is a decent fellow, and the only ugly reality the Dems must face is that they may have a harder time taking the Senate than the Presidency, the latter which they will do in fifty days or so.
Um ... what? You say I have TDS then you go on a TDS rant? What is wrong with you?
You are obviously TDS afflicted. Trump is a bad man. Biden is a decent fellow. Biden and the debate moderators are going to let him show the world how much the Dem Party has nothing to fear from him or the GOP. The debates will be some bad days at Orange Rocks for Trump.

I do?

So -- I do?

Taste good, Trumpster?

You're welcome to start a thread on any issue and invite me. I'll be happy to contribute.

But I won't hold my breath, because you're a coward and a liar.

Dismissed. You bore me.

Yes, I won't play your one trick game with you, very boring

And I give your history degree no credence because your arguments about history were full of shit.

So your stupid ass bull shit that you win because history is rejected. Back to the discussion ...

Except you haven't really proven my point about the NSDAP to be wrong... but never mind.

Again, if you are going to lie, there's no point talking to you.

ou know it's true, stop being a schmuck. Obama's publisher didn't make it up, Joe.

Actually, Obama's publisher admitted she made a mistake when doing background research for promotional materials...

She didn't actually admit anything. She made a vague, meaningless statement that didn't say anything and didn't explain what happened.

One question. Who is "us." She said Obama didn't tell "us."

And no bull shit, show how you know who "us" is

She didn't actually admit anything. She made a vague, meaningless statement that didn't say anything and didn't explain what happened.

Actualy, she did what JoeB said she did, and she did not say what you said she said. Stay on topic and start giving facts not your assertions,

You are obviously TDS afflicted. Trump is a bad man. Biden is a decent fellow. Biden and the debate moderators are going to let him show the world how much the Dem Party has nothing to fear from him or the GOP. The debates will be some bad days at Orange Rocks for Trump.

Fake Jake: "That is just your own TDS hate, my friend. Trump is simply a bad, bad man."

You are one weird little dude. This word you are using, TDS, I do not think it means what you think it means ...

Us would be the publisher...

Sorry, man, publishers make mistakes all the time. It's why books are often revised.

This is just a guess, of course, but somewhere around 48% of those who vote in November will be voting for Donald Trump. Without going into the laundry list of obvious examples or any of the standard talking points, there are certainly plenty of reasons not to. Yet he has a perfectly reasonable chance of winning.

Right now, polls show that about 43% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. This, after everything that has happened, and that number should be a very sobering indication of where this country is right now. Personally, I try to understand how these people can do this, but I still only understand some of it.

Anyway, here's the point: Elections are about contrasts. Choices. How can that many people support this disaster of a person? For many of them, they're looking at the alternative. And when those who provide their information and opinions for them point at things like PC and Identity Politics and Cancel Culture and an overall culture in decay, they can make reasonable points not to vote for the Democratic party. Even with, amazingly, this profoundly damaged person in the White House.

It's certainly too late to make any changes before November, but the Democratic party had a chance to take over the middle, and I don't see that happening. There is no excuse, zero, none, for the race to be this close. Regardless of who wins, the Democrats have too often allowed the wrong voices to represent them. It allows the Trumpsters to tie all the silliest crap coming from the hardcore Left to the milquetoast, feeble Biden.

This should be a learning experience, but I'm doubtful.

There is nothing in this iteration of the Dem party that even REMOTELY resembles the middle.

There is nothing in the Trump Republican Party that REMOTELY resembles the middle.

Feel free to show where I said it did. I'll wait.

Actualy, she did what JoeB said she did, and she did not say what you said she said. Stay on topic and start giving facts not your assertions,

Obviously you didn't read the article. She said "us." Who is "us" Fake. And don't make up an answer, show how you know that

Forum List

Back