🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 billion to fight gun violence?

Let's do both! Go after gangbangers, and add universal background checks. It is time.
Being that you are retarded, let me explain something real quick. Every time i purchased a firearm, i had to go through a FBI background check. Everytime i was cleared for the purchase.

Now if the FBI fails, which it did with the camel jockey that shot up the Colorado supermarket, that is your worthless government failing, not US. Got it...FBI has failed over and over, every mass killing at schools and gay bars have been failed FBI...

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

I'd focus on taking down the cartels which should have been addressed years ago when they weren't such a factor. Gangbangers should be included and are similar with territorial posturing and kill for turf. Mexican cartels often work with smaller cartels, prison gangs, US street gangs, transnational gangs, and money laundering organizations. These are the 6 Mexican drug cartels fueling the U.S. drug and opioid crisis according to the DEA - The Mazatlan Post

I'm kind of curious. Is one kind of violence far worse than others? And if so why?
If you're referring to how a jury might interpret levels of violence they'd be instructed to look for the legal definitions that best fit the crime(s). Acts of violence that involve torture are deemed "worse" by many, as well as child and elderly abuse or any violence commited that harmed, injured, or killed an innocent. Those are a few examples of crimes that don't go over well with most people....and of course there are others that usually result in harsher consequences if caught. Motive matters as well, as many cases can be argued as "crimes of passion" even with the illegal element juries can be swayed one way or the other.

Let's do both! Go after gangbangers, and add universal background checks. It is time.
Being that you are retarded, let me explain something real quick. Every time i purchased a firearm, i had to go through a FBI background check. Everytime i was cleared for the purchase.

Now if the FBI fails, which it did with the camel jockey that shot up the Colorado supermarket, that is your worthless government failing, not US. Got it...FBI has failed over and over, every mass killing at schools and gay bars have been failed FBI...

The only ones that must go through an FBI background test are the ones going for a Firearms License under the FFL. When I buy a gun the background check is kept at the dealers and not forwarded to the FBI in any way. And there is a shutoff date for holding that information. When that runs out, the Dealer can remove the information from his records.

Stop lying. You are the poster child for more severe Gun Regs.

I think the GOP should make a deal: the Dems get their $5 bln to fight gun violence and the Repubs get $5 bln to finish the border wall, as much as they can. I would call that win-win.

There is already funds to handle the wall to the tune of 1.4 billion a year. TRy and become a real conservative for a change.

With jail time? Oh, hell, yeah.

The devil is gong to be in the details and there is going to need to be some results and some hardcore monitoring of the money. One of the primary issues is that in the areas this is occurring they are not holding kids that are committing crimes in lock up. Hell, they aren't even holding the adults for gun and sexual assault charges. But, in Chicago and Baltimore they are not holding the kids and if they are not doing this then there will be some issues/ Watch the damn money.

Biden’s $5bn proposal would work to create and scale up community-based violence prevention strategies. The money would be allotted over eight years and go toward employing street outreach workers, making violence prevention work sustainable, and giving organizations a steady stream of funds so they can lessen their reliance on competitive one-time grants.

Funds earmarked for localities where shootings are surging are meant to help underserved communities rebound from pandemic-related losses and heal from the sustained spike in homicides. The money would also contribute to programs such as summer jobs and training opportunities for those most at risk of being affected by gun violence as a victim or would-be shooter, a White House administrator said.

Forum List

Back