🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 billion to fight gun violence?

Let's do both! Go after gangbangers, and add universal background checks. It is time.
Being that you are retarded, let me explain something real quick. Every time i purchased a firearm, i had to go through a FBI background check. Everytime i was cleared for the purchase.

Now if the FBI fails, which it did with the camel jockey that shot up the Colorado supermarket, that is your worthless government failing, not US. Got it...FBI has failed over and over, every mass killing at schools and gay bars have been failed FBI...

The only ones that must go through an FBI background test are the ones going for a Firearms License under the FFL. When I buy a gun the background check is kept at the dealers and not forwarded to the FBI in any way. And there is a shutoff date for holding that information. When that runs out, the Dealer can remove the information from his records.

Stop lying. You are the poster child for more severe Gun Regs.
As usual you don’t know what you’re talking about. The FBI does a in-depth investigation similar to the background investigation for a Secret level security clearance for an FFL applicant. It runs a less rigorous background check every time anyone purchases a firearm. The only exceptions to that are 1) private sales 2) familial transfers like wills. In some states CCW holders are exempt from the mandatory waiting periods. Here in Arizona, since I have a CCW, I can walk into a gun shop and walk out with a pistol as soon as I purchase it. Anyone else has to wait.

$5 billion to tell us what we already know?

The great majority of the gun crimes in the US are committed in Democrat controlled big city shitholes by mostly minority gang banger, druggies and street thugs.

The Liberal professors in Liberal universities will get a good portion of that $5 billion in research to come up with the answers the Democrats want them to have. Democrat politicians will also get a nice portion of it.

Let's do both! Go after gangbangers, and add universal background checks. It is time.
Being that you are retarded, let me explain something real quick. Every time i purchased a firearm, i had to go through a FBI background check. Everytime i was cleared for the purchase.

Now if the FBI fails, which it did with the camel jockey that shot up the Colorado supermarket, that is your worthless government failing, not US. Got it...FBI has failed over and over, every mass killing at schools and gay bars have been failed FBI...
absolutely, everyone is always on the FBI radar . Seems they spy on everyone, but never do anything to stop them. I also never purchased a firearm without a background check. These people are morons. Problem being , we law abiding citizens ain't the ones shooting people down.

Forum List

Back