🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 billion to fight gun violence?

With jail time? Oh, hell, yeah.

The devil is gong to be in the details and there is going to need to be some results and some hardcore monitoring of the money. One of the primary issues is that in the areas this is occurring they are not holding kids that are committing crimes in lock up. Hell, they aren't even holding the adults for gun and sexual assault charges. But, in Chicago and Baltimore they are not holding the kids and if they are not doing this then there will be some issues/ Watch the damn money.

Biden’s $5bn proposal would work to create and scale up community-based violence prevention strategies. The money would be allotted over eight years and go toward employing street outreach workers, making violence prevention work sustainable, and giving organizations a steady stream of funds so they can lessen their reliance on competitive one-time grants.

Funds earmarked for localities where shootings are surging are meant to help underserved communities rebound from pandemic-related losses and heal from the sustained spike in homicides. The money would also contribute to programs such as summer jobs and training opportunities for those most at risk of being affected by gun violence as a victim or would-be shooter, a White House administrator said.

You just described part of the Consent Decree.

The devil is gong to be in the details and there is going to need to be some results and some hardcore monitoring of the money. One of the primary issues is that in the areas this is occurring they are not holding kids that are committing crimes in lock up. Hell, they aren't even holding the adults for gun and sexual assault charges. But, in Chicago and Baltimore they are not holding the kids and if they are not doing this then there will be some issues/ Watch the damn money.

Biden’s $5bn proposal would work to create and scale up community-based violence prevention strategies. The money would be allotted over eight years and go toward employing street outreach workers, making violence prevention work sustainable, and giving organizations a steady stream of funds so they can lessen their reliance on competitive one-time grants.

Funds earmarked for localities where shootings are surging are meant to help underserved communities rebound from pandemic-related losses and heal from the sustained spike in homicides. The money would also contribute to programs such as summer jobs and training opportunities for those most at risk of being affected by gun violence as a victim or would-be shooter, a White House administrator said.

You realize that the last two paragraphs are from the article, yes?

I'm kind of curious. Is one kind of violence far worse than others? And if so why?
If you're referring to how a jury might interpret levels of violence they'd be instructed to look for the legal definitions that best fit the crime(s). Acts of violence that involve torture are deemed "worse" by many, as well as child and elderly abuse or any violence commited that harmed, injured, or killed an innocent. Those are a few examples of crimes that don't go over well with most people....and of course there are others that usually result in harsher consequences if caught. Motive matters as well, as many cases can be argued as "crimes of passion" even with the illegal element juries can be swayed one way or the other.
Does keeping children in cages fall under the child abuse? If so then Joe Biden and Camel Toe Harris is guilty as hell.

Yeah summer jobs, you know some black kid is out their mowing lawns, and a drive by shooting happens, kid is dead. The left is such stupid people...

Yeah summer jobs, you know some black kid is out their mowing lawns, and a drive by shooting happens, kid is dead. The left is such stupid people...
Well, Chicago ran a program that had good results with putting kids to work over the summer and having internships available would be a plus.

they are not holding kids that are committing crimes in lock up.
When I was in social services ten, fifteen years ago, they were bending over backwards not to put kids in juvi, because they said the kids come out hardcore from living with the worst acting kids we've got. Of course, the kids we were dealing with weren't killing people--not gang stuff. I'm guessing gangbangers are hard core already. But that's the theory. Unless they're just plumb out of room.

Well, Chicago ran a program that had good results with putting kids to work over the summer and having internships available would be a plus.
I have a friend who grew up in one of Mass's worst hellholes, and he was in a lot of trouble as a yoot. They started a community "hangout"/coffee house/ pool hall for teens in trouble, and he worked there, "helping" troubled youth. He said it was years before he figured out he was one of them!

It worked though, kept him busy and out of trouble, made him feel kind of responsible and all. He became a fine teacher, model citizen, nice guy.

When I was in social services ten, fifteen years ago, they were bending over backwards not to put kids in juvi, because they said the kids come out hardcore from living with the worst acting kids we've got. Of course, the kids we were dealing with weren't killing people--not gang stuff. I'm guessing gangbangers are hard core already. But that's the theory. Unless they're just plumb out of room.
The Annie E. Casey Foundation is writing policy for the states. JDAI. Yes, they are saying that spending one night in kiddy jail is so traumatic to the child. They want to release these kids left and right. Incidentally, these nitwits have set it up in Chicago. They are out of Baltimore and that has it's own shit show going on. AND, they want the kids in the cells to have sheets. I read that they had a pilot site in California and that released a kid that went out and stabbed someone later that night. Another one committed suicide in the cell with the sheet. They want all of the kids to be treated like foster kids.
You will never ever see anything remotely close to the truth about them ever, ever, in the media.

I have a friend who grew up in one of Mass's worst hellholes, and he was in a lot of trouble as a yoot. They started a community "hangout"/coffee house/ pool hall for teens in trouble, and he worked there, "helping" troubled youth. He said it was years before he figured out he was one of them!

It worked though, kept him busy and out of trouble, made him feel kind of responsible and all. He became a fine teacher, model citizen, nice guy.

That was an excellent program that has been used in multiple areas and it was successful. But, it costs money.

The Annie E. Casey Foundation is writing policy for the states. JDAI. Yes, they are saying that spending one night in kiddy jail is so traumatic to the child. They want to release these kids left and right. Incidentally, these nitwits have set it up in Chicago. They are out of Baltimore and that has it's own shit show going on. AND, they want the kids in the cells to have sheets. I read that they had a pilot site in California and that released a kid that went out and stabbed someone later that night. Another one committed suicide in the cell with the sheet. They want all of the kids to be treated like foster kids.
You will never ever see anything remotely close to the truth about them ever, ever, in the media.
I know a little about those places, and the kids who occupy them. The kids are broken, for the most part. Early intervention to give them a stable environment and keep them straight to begin with is the only answer. The kids in max juvi are lost to us. You don't read much about kids being successfully rehabilitated in those places. It's a holding facility to keep society safe from the kids until they are forced to release them due to age, and then in a few years they end up in prison.

I'm not sure it's juvi that does it to them, though. I think they're broke before they get there. There are always exceptions, but that's my read on it.

That was an excellent program that has been used in multiple areas and it was successful. But, it costs money.
Let's hope some of the 6 bil will get spent there, then!

I know a little about those places, and the kids who occupy them. The kids are broken, for the most part. Early intervention to give them a stable environment and keep them straight to begin with is the only answer. The kids in max juvi are lost to us. You don't read much about kids being successfully rehabilitated in those places. It's a holding facility to keep society safe from the kids until they are forced to release them due to age, and then in a few years they end up in prison.

I'm not sure it's juvi that does it to them, though. I think they're broke before they get there. There are always exceptions, but that's my read on it.

Some are broken. Most are not. I don't think so at least. They are just really, really hard headed. Everything has to be learned the hard way. They want to do what they want to do and that's it. I'm not saying that they don't have a background that isn't all jacked up or it isn't a contributing factor. Being arrested or winning a trip to the DOC is a badge of honor. Most are way smarter than they are given credit for and are really damn manipulative. You can use every program available and try to set them up for success after discharge but.............they go home to the exact same situation and the exact same people. Wanting to run the streets and party all the time is more of a lifestyle choice.

Tupac Shakur's Legacy

Hello, my friends. Keeping it REAL, Factual and Respectful. No Hate.

My experiences with Gun Violence began in the early 1980s when I became a rookie uniformed police officer serving the traumatized Brooklyn, New York neighborhood where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Lil Kim Jones (born1974), Shawn Jay-Z Carter (born 1969) and the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace (born 1972) were raised, nurtured and socialized.

I believe the 12 years I spent as a uniformed cop, robbery and homicide detective serving Brooklyn's Bedford Stuyvesant Community offer me unique insights that many of my fellow citizens are unaware of, or sadly, choose to ignore.

My friends, after more than a decade of frequently interviewing victims of, and witnesses to gun violence, as well as interviewing or interrogating emotionally troubled citizens alleged to have engaged in family, people and Community harming Gun Violence, I have no doubts the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur and Medical SCIENCE explain why far too many perfectly healthy newborns mature into apparent emotionally troubled, sometimes violent sui©!d@l, homicidal thinking teen and adult citizens largely lacking compassion, EMPATHY and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

I do not condone or excuse family, people, community and Nation harming Anti-social behaviors, I seek SOLUTIONS for preventing harmful human behaviors.

Keeping SOLUTIONS and PREVENTION in mind, I have to ask the following question about citizens choosing to engage in violence.

Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into apparent HATEful, emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens engaging in family, people, community and Nation harming su!©id@l, homicidal anti-social behaviors, as well as troubled citizens largely lacking compassion, EMPATHY and respect for their peaceful neighbors, including law enforcement officials protecting all American communities!

"A Little Kid With 9mm Shoots At Woman Because...":

"Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other:"

DOWNTOWN SHOOTOUT -

In my opinion, the greatest aspect of Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's legacy is often misinterpreted, and sadly, is much ignored.

Back in the day, Tupac Shakur, a Mega-popular American recording artist and Gun Violence Homicide victim, shared his definition for THUGLIFE, as well as his belief that it impacts EVERYONE OF ALL AGES AND BACKGROUNDS >>>

*"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

Apparently the HATE young Tupac (born 1971) experienced or witnessed, inspired him to not only create his often misinterpreted THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION PSA...

...Tupac chose to tattoo THUGLIFE in bold letters across his ONCE neglected, hungry "hurting" belly.

Indicating to me he was pretty serious about PREVENTING HATE.

The GOOD NEWS:

According to SCIENTIFIC Medical Research, Tupac was correct!

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey, offering SCIENTIFIC medical research explaining why children who grow up witnessing or experiencing violence, chaos, uncertainty, inconsistency or neglect are more vulnerable, having much HIGHER RATES OF RISK FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS, much higher rates of risk for doing poorly in school or just functioning in the world:

Learn why 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder of the 'Center for Youth Wellness', believes a NATIONAL MOVEMENT is required to educate citizens about our Nation's Child Care Public Health CRISIS:

Cali Surgeon General and pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris explains Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect, Maltreatment and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

KQED NEWSROOM: How "Toxic Stress" Affects Children's Health

Dr. Harris offers REAL SOLUTIONS for preventing Violence & HATE:

Dr. Nadine Burke Harris - How early childhood experiences affect children’s future

The SAD NEWS:

Recognizing many American citizens of African descent support Democratic Party values and ideology, as well as a COMMUNITY CODE OF SILENCE rule and SNITCHES GET STITCHES policy, I am beyond heartbroken knowing Joe 'Unity' Biden and Kamala Harris, our Nation's Chief Elected Problem Solvers, will NEVER, EVER, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, address the primary reason for untold numbers of American children and teens of African descent SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic childhood upbringing fraught with Pain, Struggles, Hardships, Uncertainty, Community Violence and FEAR!

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/ by BlackVoiceNews

"We need more people who CARE; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

If a CARING, responsible fellow American or foreign-born citizen has developed a plan for PREVENTING American children and teens from SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potential life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, Pain, Hardships, Depression, Uncertainty, Sorrow, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, Sadness, Intra-Racial Discrimination, Community Violence and FEAR...

...I look forward to learning their SOLUTION for ending POVERTY, largely created by our Nation's unhealthy, potential life scarring Culture of Generational Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture Of Racism.

Obama domestic violence.jpg
ObamaLamarTerrorism.jpg
JayZ_DomesticTerrorism.jpg
LetsRaiseKidsWho.png

Tagged:

"FOLLOW THE SCIENCE"

"MENTAL HEALTH"

"BECOME A HERO" >>>

"REPORT SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE"

Peace ♥️ EndHate2021

Most are way smarter than they are given credit for and are really damn manipulative.

Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Vanessa Gothix

"The media is manipulating YOU! #StopAsianHate" by ~Vanessa Gothix

⚠️ Strong Language

ProBlack Modus Operandi:

Tupac_Prevent_THUGLIFE.png

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

You realize that the last two paragraphs are from the article, yes?

And do you realize that you agreed with me after all that stupid laughing faces you keep doing?
Does this mean ARE capable of learning?

Let's do both! Go after gangbangers, and add universal background checks. It is time.
Being that you are retarded, let me explain something real quick. Every time i purchased a firearm, i had to go through a FBI background check. Everytime i was cleared for the purchase.

Now if the FBI fails, which it did with the camel jockey that shot up the Colorado supermarket, that is your worthless government failing, not US. Got it...FBI has failed over and over, every mass killing at schools and gay bars have been failed FBI...

The only ones that must go through an FBI background test are the ones going for a Firearms License under the FFL. When I buy a gun the background check is kept at the dealers and not forwarded to the FBI in any way. And there is a shutoff date for holding that information. When that runs out, the Dealer can remove the information from his records.

Stop lying. You are the poster child for more severe Gun Regs.
Since the Obama administration the fbi is a joke.

Let's do both! Go after gangbangers, and add universal background checks. It is time.
Being that you are retarded, let me explain something real quick. Every time i purchased a firearm, i had to go through a FBI background check. Everytime i was cleared for the purchase.

Now if the FBI fails, which it did with the camel jockey that shot up the Colorado supermarket, that is your worthless government failing, not US. Got it...FBI has failed over and over, every mass killing at schools and gay bars have been failed FBI...

The only ones that must go through an FBI background test are the ones going for a Firearms License under the FFL. When I buy a gun the background check is kept at the dealers and not forwarded to the FBI in any way. And there is a shutoff date for holding that information. When that runs out, the Dealer can remove the information from his records.

Why, because they wouldn't do YOUR bidding?
Good for them.

Why, because they wouldn't do YOUR bidding?
Good for them.
No, because they don't look after all Americans anymore.

Forum List

Back