🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Booster Shots Per Year Needed

Don't want to be an American Voodoo doll.

1640379540960.png

Don't want to be an American Voodoo doll.

View attachment 579455

AGREED. I broke down and got the two shots last summer because I weighed all the factors in MY case and decided it was the safer thing to do, and because I believed it would restore normalcy to my life.

It hasn't.

I draw the line at that and come Spring when I should get a booster, I will wait until then to decide if I do it or not but NO FURTHER. NO FURTHER.

Booster shots only protect against symptomatic Omicron infection for 10 weeks.

Once you get it though your natural immunity should kick in though. you shouldnt need another shot

It's going to take a lot of people dropping dead in a hurry before folks summit to the covid vaxx wonderfall booster machine.....Right next to the chocolate wonderfall machine.....Used band-aids and all.

Everyone I know has been (what passed for) "fully-vaxxed" and the general tone is "I hope I don't get it" and they go on about their business.

I, like them, really don't know what to believe anymore what with everything to do with it being agenda driven.

Somebody is making a shit-ton of money on these shots. And I'm guess the taxpayers are on the hook for most of it. Am I wrong?

the administration really dropped the ball on not pursuing theraputics like antibodies just as hard as theyve been pushing vaccines. I do believe they are afraid to admit their mistake because then they would need to acknowledge
thousands of people need not have died.

Somebody is making a shit-ton of money on these shots. And I'm guess the taxpayers are on the hook for most of it. Am I wrong?
Another “swift move” taken by the current US government, stocked up on antiviral pills in bulk that will need future customers, even though evidence is out regarding the risks for increased mutations due to once again, rushed testing. The current administration’s healthcare strategy: when you fail, fail big and keep failing.

It's going to take a lot of people dropping dead in a hurry before folks summit to the covid vaxx wonderfall booster machine.....Right next to the chocolate wonderfall machine.....Used band-aids and all.

Everyone I know has been (what passed for) "fully-vaxxed" and the general tone is "I hope I don't get it" and they go on about their business.

I, like them, really don't know what to believe anymore what with everything to do with it being agenda driven.
Friends don't let friends watch MSM.

Do you know how they actually track the variants? It's not by screening actual Covid tests. That takes too long as DNA analysis is necessary. They check the wastewater in an area for content of Omicron, then assume all Covid cases in that region are Omicron.

IN OTHER WORDS, when they tell you about the spread of an actual variant, IT IS ALL ASSUMED GUESSWORK. It is nothing more than statistical analysis.

Forum List

Back