5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

"'That’s my hero,' Pat said. "She was a stud; she had a lot of guts.'”
A rather disturbing sexual charge of the above aside, we may say that burning the US flag doesn't require "a lot of guts", as it turned out it only required a dumb fem and a lighter and ... burn, baby, burn.
Rachel never burned an American flag; she did protest US support for the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestine by burning a paper replica of Old Glory.

BTW, depending on you choice of location, burning an actual US flag would require CATERPILLAR sized guts (front gate of Fort Hood?)

"'That’s my hero,' Pat said. "She was a stud; she had a lot of guts.'”
A rather disturbing sexual charge of the above aside, we may say that burning the US flag doesn't require "a lot of guts", as it turned out it only required a dumb fem and a lighter and ... burn, baby, burn.
Rachel never burned an American flag; she did protest US support for the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestine by burning a paper replica of Old Glory.
Kewl. So, the poor flattop had to make do with burning the "replica" either because she was such an american stud patriot, or because american flags are available in Gazabad by special hamas appointment only for their flag-burning sessions. And, bth., what about that bulldozer replica?

Another Israel-first Talking Point/LIE!

Of course, NO ONE can substantiate the NaZionist propaganda that Rachel Corrie "burned an American flag". (As though that would justify murdering her in cold blood by running over her with a US-made Caterpillar....TWICE.)
rachel-corrie-flag-01.jpg

rachel_corrie2.jpg

rachel-corrie-2.jpg

rachel-corrie-flag.jpg

1717996933.jpg

BURN-FLAG.jpg
Post your flag, Poseur.

I am not surprised that you are missing my point. Here is a hint.

Rachel Corrie - Interview - YouTube

Yeah. Bring me the NutJob that is Rachel Corrie.

LOL.

There is more truth out of Rachel Corrie than all the liars in your government put together.

Nice deflection from the Issues, though.

Most of the people in the Israeli government are scumbags and greedy and fool.

Still, that fact does not make Corrie a saint.

Ahhh, the old "we gave Palestinians jobs" propaganda.

Why would Palestinians have to go to Israel for jobs?

Because it's better for them. They are gaining more money, i guess.

And why is it propaganda? In my town we gave Palestinians Jobs.

Matter of facts, the Arabs who work in our garden while I'm speaking with you right now, are Palestinians from outside the green line.

The conditions we give them are much better than what they can gain from the area of Hebron. Just sayin'.

My dad gives them a hard time, nonetheless. One of them tried to 'appreciate' me, in a way that was not to my father's liking. He gave him a piece of his mind though. It was inappropriate. They know now that they don't come knocking on our house's doors while my father is not home. It's against our tradition, opening the door for strange men. not to mention THEM.
Well, imagine that. It IS part of their culture, to take in strangers.

The Palestinians'?

I guess my father didn't take it that way, then. There is a boundry that is not to be crossed. We can give them jobs, we even feed them when they ask, but they are not allowed to ask the women of anything more, or hint for anything more. That's just how it is.

I am not surprised that you are missing my point. Here is a hint.

Rachel Corrie - Interview - YouTube

LOL.

For many reasons, I am a staunch supporter of Israel. But I will share with you this one time, that for many of us who have served in the military and intelligence sectors of the United States, it is known that this young lady was not what you say. She was a sweet, intelligent, caring young person, and did not need to die in the manner in which she was killed. So, lest you remind me of my doubts, lets keep your arguments to the broader topic at hand, that Israel still has our support, and should keep it in the face of growing international distain.

Ok fair enough. But in that case, don't point at Corrie as an informative source. I bet that people here will laugh their heads off in case I bring a video of Michael Ben Ari as a source.

Note to anti-Americans:
If you are a citizen of another country, I do not expect you to be an "America-Firster".

But, if you claim to be a US citizen, yet make fun of True Americans (like Pat Tillman, US HERO) and Rachel Corrie, you are living up to the stereotype of the crypto-Israeli; i.e., that old stereotype which states that no matter where an Israel-firster lives, his/her fealty is always to Israel.

"Next year in Jerusalem"- what's taking you? So go there already!

Rachel Corrie was filmed burning the USA flag. It was not the Israeli policy she was not loyal to, IMHO. Whether she was loyal or not to the United States, is truely not my concern.

LOL.

For many reasons, I am a staunch supporter of Israel. But I will share with you this one time, that for many of us who have served in the military and intelligence sectors of the United States, it is known that this young lady was not what you say. She was a sweet, intelligent, caring young person, and did not need to die in the manner in which she was killed. So, lest you remind me of my doubts, lets keep your arguments to the broader topic at hand, that Israel still has our support, and should keep it in the face of growing international distain.

Ok fair enough. But in that case, don't point at Corrie as an informative source. I bet that people here will laugh their heads off in case I bring a video of Michael Ben Ari as a source.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3nGlFTb_A]Ben-Ari: Israel Caused "Slaughter" in Africa for Money - YouTube[/ame]

So.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3nGlFTb_A]Ben-Ari: Israel Caused "Slaughter" in Africa for Money - YouTube[/ame]

So.

Michael Ben Ari will stand a better chance at being PM in the next round, considering the lame way that Netanyahu deals with Israel's problems.

But that besides the point.

My point was already made earlier.

LOL.

Who said she was an informative source? She was simply a young girl sitting on a mound of rubble before a home ready to be bulldozed by Israeli soldiers when she was not just ran over, but backed-up, and ran over again.

Again, I support Israel. But, per the topic of this thread, I do so for reasons that meet the ends of our own national security, and in turn just happens to meet the survival needs of Israel. Both sides of this issue I have often found let emotion, and the willingness to spread disinformation, extremely serving.

Last edited:

Who said she was an informative source. She was simply a young girl sitting on a mound of rubble before a home ready to be bulldozed by Israeli soldiers when she was not just ran over, but backed-up, and ran over again.

Again, I support Israel. But, per the topic of this thread, for reasons that meet the ends of our own national security, which in turn just happens to meet the survival needs of Israel. both sides of this issue I have found let emotion, and the willingness to spread disinformation, extremely serving.

Me assuming the above was due to MR. Tinmore way of speech. I could have been wrong, of course, pardon me if I were.

And anyway, this conflict is about much more than just Corrie or others that died in the name of Ideology. There is a voice of thousands of others that is not heard.

Who said she was an informative source. She was simply a young girl sitting on a mound of rubble before a home ready to be bulldozed by Israeli soldiers when she was not just ran over, but backed-up, and ran over again.

Again, I support Israel. But, per the topic of this thread, for reasons that meet the ends of our own national security, which in turn just happens to meet the survival needs of Israel. both sides of this issue I have found let emotion, and the willingness to spread disinformation, extremely serving.

Me assuming the above was due to MR. Tinmore way of speech. I could have been wrong, of course, pardon me if I were.

And anyway, this conflict is about much more than just Corrie or others that died in the name of Ideology. There is a voice of thousands of others that is not heard.

There is a voice of thousands of others that is not heard.

Indeed, and I try to bring them to front.

Is there a problem with my way of speech. I do try to be civil.

You are being civil, and that I can really respect, no matter the differences in our view. However, English is not my mother tongue and sometimes I have a difficulty understanding the grammer and way of speech. I do try doing my best, though.

I may or may not agree with your position per the topic of this thread, but I understand you just fine. Present whatever you want. You are doing just fine.

No anger here.

You are being civil, and that I can really respect, no matter the differences in our view. However, English is not my mother tongue and sometimes I have a difficulty understanding the grammer and way of speech. I do try doing my best, though.

I understand. American colloquialisms can be difficult to understand. Just ask if you have a question.

I understand. American colloquialisms can be difficult to understand. Just ask if you have a question.

I don't feel bad about it. I would have if you've been a fluent Hebrew speaker.:badgrin:

I don't feel bad about it. I would have if you've been a fluent Hebrew speaker.:badgrin:

Goodness. You would think we were a topic in the "Clean Zone." Group hug! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back