5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

You guys are killing our cause. Can I convince you to start a thread on Rachel Corrie instead of showing all the clickers watching this thread how those that support Israel are fighting amongst themselves. Israel has enough problems looking good without you drawing attention to her mistakes with stories like this one.

So, per the thread, can you come up with ideas that refute the premise of this thread. I believe it is in our interest to support Israel. Let's not let this continue to fester before watching eyes, reaffirming what so many overseas already believe about us, that we are fat, uneducated, a nation of sick, and undeserving to any longer be a world power. Most people who don't know the case about Rachel Corrie, but first learn of it, come away with anything but a feeling that Israel was wrong.

Don't give up the ball so easily. Notice how they are letting us fight it out on this topic without saying anything? Goodness gracious. You are even convincing me.
Beware of draculas in priest's clothing.

Ahhh, come on, Roudy, you can do better than that. Surely you have something to say in support of Israel that refutes the thesis of this thread other than nefarious mutterings. One for the team!

Last edited:
You are writing about not believing disinformation However, you are relying on a web site called electronic intifada whose clear mission is to spread disinformation .

Why?

wh
The pictures of Rachel speak for themselves. They were supplied by British citizens. Remember, lets not allow our friends overseas continue to believe what they already believe, that we are fat, uneducated, and no longer deserve our place. We need to keep our place as being able to say we support Israel because it is in our best interest. Tolerate no disinformation from either side. Be above it.
Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing.
Uh huh.

You guys are killing our cause. Can I convince you to start a thread on Rachel Corrie instead of showing all the clickers watching this thread how those that support Israel are fighting amongst themselves. Israel has enough problems looking good without you drawing attention to her mistakes with stories like this one.

So, per the thread, can you come up with ideas that refute the premise of this thread. I believe it is in our interest to support Israel. Let's not let this continue to fester before watching eyes, reaffirming what so many overseas already believe about us, that we are fat, uneducated, a nation of sick, and undeserving to any longer be a world power. Most people who don't know the case about Rachel Corrie, but first learn of it, come away with anything but a feeling that Israel was wrong.

Don't give up the ball so easily. Notice how they are letting us fight it out on this topic without saying anything? Goodness gracious. You are even convincing me.
Uh huh, uh huh.

Ahhh, come on, Roudy, you can do better than that. Surely you have something to say in support of Israel that refutes the thesis of this thread other than nefarious mutterings. One for the team!
Which team is that? The electronic intifada team? Or how about the Hamas Charter team? You crack me up. You seem to not realize that you just gave yourself away. Please continue, my name is queen Mary what's your's?

I don't think she is worth a thread.

I think any American life is worth 10,000 of any other. That anyone would cheer the death of an American is beyond contempt, and if in the military, would most likely warrant a Section 8.

I think any American life is worth 10,000 of any other. That anyone would cheer the death of an American is beyond contempt, and if in the military, would most likely warrant a Section 8.
You've been watching too many MASH marathons. The term "Section 8" is an old WWII regulation that was used to discharge psychos and perverts.

You've been watching too many MASH marathons. The term "Section 8" is an old WWII regulation that was used to discharge psychos and perverts.

That's right. It was. Now it is Chapter 5.

Besides. I don't watch MASH or much television. Too much trash out of Hollywood. Would you like to comment on the thesis of this thread? I personally believe that we should continue to support Israel. It is in our national security interest. We will just have to agree to disagree on the issue of Rachel Corrie's death.

Last edited:

Just because she was born in America doesn't make her an American IMO.

She was a terrorist supporter. She got what she deserved. She was killed because of her own stupidity and in support of arab terrorists.

I also question what team you are on when you rely on electronic intifada for yor information.

She was a terrorist supporter. She got what she deserved. She was killed because of her own stupidity and in support of arab terrorists.

I also question what team you are on when you rely on electronic intifada for yor information.

Rachel Corrie was a terrorist PROTESTER.

Anyone who buys into the NaZionist propagandistic Talking Points about a US citizen who was sadistically crushed to death by TWO IDF twerps hiding inside a US-made Caterpillar is an Israel-Firster not an America-Firster.

Next I suppose you're going to regurgitate the other Talking Points - such as "she was protecting terrorist gun-running tunnels".

Don't wait til next year- GO TO JERUSALEM NOW! What's keeping you?

Last edited:

Anyone who buys into the NaZionist propagandistic Talking Points about a US citizen who was sadistically crushed to death by TWO IDF twerps hiding inside a US-made Caterpillar is an Israel-Firster not an America-Firster.

Next I suppose you're going to regurgitate the other Talking Points - such as "she was protecting terrorist gun-running tunnels".

ALOT more Americans were killed by Muslims/Arabs than this Corrie girl. Why don't you fly to the West Bank, and celebrate 9/11 with the Palestinians?

ALOT more Americans were killed by Muslims/Arabs than this Corrie girl. Why don't you fly to the West Bank, and celebrate 9/11 with the Palestinians?

Would you agree that any group that kills Americans should face the consequences of retribution?

Or, is it OK when IDF slime do it?

Would you agree that any group that kills Americans should face the consequences of retribution?

That IDF slime, as you put it, show more bravery fighting the Arab savages in one day, than you've probably shown in your whole life. And anyone who thinks that Israeli soldiers would purposely kill an American, has probably never been to Israel, and doesn't know how much Israelis worship America.

Last edited:

That IDF slime, as you put it, show more bravery fighting the Arab savages in one day, than you probably showed in your whole life. And anyone who thinks that Israeli soldiers would purposely kill an American, has probably never been to Israel, and doesn't know how much Israelis worship America.

You don't know what I've done in my whole life, and it's got NOTHING to do with the sadistic crushing to death of my fellow American, Rachael Corrie.

For you to stand up for and defend her MURDERERS- whose names you don't even know, because they are in hiding tells me all I need to know about your loyalties.

You are obviously and Israel-Firster, and all I can ask is: Why the funk aren't you in Israel?

PS- I don't think you want to get into the purposeful murder of Americans by Israelis- hell, they even shot a poor Jewish American girl last year!

That IDF slime, as you put it, show more bravery fighting the Arab savages in one day, than you probably showed in your whole life. And anyone who thinks that Israeli soldiers would purposely kill an American, has probably never been to Israel, and doesn't know how much Israelis worship America.

You don't know what I've done in my whole life, and it's got NOTHING to do with the sadistic crushing to death of my fellow American, Rachael Corrie.

For you to stand up for and defend her MURDERERS- whose names you don't even know, because they are in hiding tells me all I need to know about your loyalties.

You are obviously and Israel-Firster, and all I can ask is: Why the funk aren't you in Israel?

PS- I don't think you want to get into the purposeful murder of Americans by Israelis- hell, they even shot a poor Jewish American girl last year!

It is a shame that our government cares more about Israel than its own people.

They didn't see her. Israelis worship anything that has to do with America.

Last edited:
There are bulldozers and cranes outside my house right now. They are humongous. Have you personally investigated the incident? Do you cry the same crocodile tears for the servicemen of the USS Cole?

Practically every product in Israel and many signs in Israel say, "Just like in America". They've adopted many American words, and like to call themselves "a little America".

Forum List

Back