5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

Incorrect.

She brilliantly put herself in front of an armored bulldozer that had very little visibility and got run over.

She got what she deserved.
For many reasons, I am a staunch supporter of Israel. But I will share with you this one time, that for many of us who have served in the military and intelligence sectors of the United States, it is known that this young lady was not what you say. She was a sweet, intelligent, caring young person, and did not need to die in the manner in which she was killed. So, lest you remind me of my doubts, lets keep your arguments to the broader topic at hand, that Israel still has our support, and should keep it in the face of growing international distain.

Ok fair enough. But in that case, don't point at Corrie as an informative source. I bet that people here will laugh their heads off in case I bring a video of Michael Ben Ari as a source.

Who said she was an informative source? She was simply a young girl sitting on a mound of rubble before a home ready to be bulldozed by Israeli soldiers when she was not just ran over, but backed-up, and ran over again.

Again, I support Israel. But, per the topic of this thread, I do so for reasons that meet the ends of our own national security, and in turn just happens to meet the survival needs of Israel. Both sides of this issue I have often found let emotion, and the willingness to spread disinformation, extremely serving.

Incorrect.

She brilliantly put herself in front of an armored bulldozer that had very little visibility and got run over.

Ok fair enough. But in that case, don't point at Corrie as an informative source. I bet that people here will laugh their heads off in case I bring a video of Michael Ben Ari as a source.

Who said she was an informative source? She was simply a young girl sitting on a mound of rubble before a home ready to be bulldozed by Israeli soldiers when she was not just ran over, but backed-up, and ran over again.

Again, I support Israel. But, per the topic of this thread, I do so for reasons that meet the ends of our own national security, and in turn just happens to meet the survival needs of Israel. Both sides of this issue I have often found let emotion, and the willingness to spread disinformation, extremely serving.

As I have said about the emotion from both sides, and disinformation... For over an hour the bulldozer waited there, with her before the house to be bulldozered. It is in official IDF transcripts that she wore a bright orange safety vest to be visible. She stood on a mound of dirt above the blade and in direct view of the driver. IDF regulations even require personnel on the ground to visibly direct house demolition. In this case, they were supposedly "preoccuppied." Then it moved. Then it backed up. Then it ran over her again.

Again, I support Israel. I will, however, support no disinformation from either side.

Last edited:
Say My Name:

Again, I support Israel.
----------------------------------
Beyond supporting Israel's right to exist, what else do you mean by the above?

Incorrect.

As I have said about the emotion from both sides, and disinformation... For over an hour the bulldozer waited there, with her before the house to be bulldozered. It is in official IDF transcripts that she wore a bright orange safety vest to be visible. She stood on a mound of dirt above the blade and in direct view of the driver. IDF regulations even require personnel on the ground to visibly direct house demolition. In this case, they were supposedly "preoccuppied." Then it moved. Then it backed up. Then it ran over her again.

Again, I support Israel. I will, however, support no disinformation from either side.
Have you see an armored bulldozer? The driver can see very little.

Someone is supposed to help the driver direct, however, I doubt that person expected some retard to move in front of the bulldozer.

I would like to see your source please that the driver intentionally drove over her again?

Incorrect.

Have you see an armored bulldozer? The driver can see very little.

Someone is supposed to help the driver direct, however, I doubt that person expected some retard to move in front of the bulldozer.

I would like to see your source please that the driver intentionally drove over her again?

Don't be lazy. Google the IDF report yourself. They claim debris fell on her. That was the cause of death. The photo itself of her embedded on the ground shows she was ran over.

Come on, Mike. We support Israel. It is in our interests. We don't need the Israelis or any of our friends in the international community to think we are what they already think we are...fat, uneducated, and lazy.

Another Israel-first Talking Point/LIE!

Of course, NO ONE can substantiate the NaZionist propaganda that Rachel Corrie "burned an American flag". (As though that would justify murdering her in cold blood by running over her with a US-made Caterpillar....TWICE.)
rachel-corrie-flag-01.jpg

rachel_corrie2.jpg

rachel-corrie-2.jpg

rachel-corrie-flag.jpg

1717996933.jpg

BURN-FLAG.jpg
Post your flag, Poseur.
Feel free to SHIT on George's flag:

islam_flag.jpg

You are making the accusation. Please back it up.

A retard intentionally stepped in front of an armored bulldozer.

The driver didn't see her and she got run over.

Can you show anything different?

Sure, Mike. Just for you. Below is a link to photos that show Rachel just before she was killed. As you can see, she is clearly visible.

Let's not let Israel supporters like you and I get off topic of this thread and allow all those who come on to read, then have doubts about whether we should continue to support that nation, since it is in our interest. Best we stay to the original topic. Whatcha think?

Photostory: Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist | The Electronic Intifada

Last edited:

Sure, Mike. Just for you. Below is a link to photos that show Rachel just before she was killed. As you can see, she is clearly visible.

Let's not let Israel supporters like you and I get off topic of this thread and allow all those who come on to read, then have doubts about whether we should continue to support that nation, since it is in our interest. Best we stay to the original topic. Whatcha think?

Photostory: Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist | The Electronic Intifada
Electronic intifada? Pffffttttt!

I thought that, too, actually:lol:

The pictures of Rachel speak for themselves. They were supplied by British citizens. Remember, lets not allow our friends overseas continue to believe what they already believe, that we are fat, uneducated, and no longer deserve our place. We need to keep our place as being able to say we support Israel because it is in our best interest. Tolerate no disinformation from either side. Be above it.

No they don't.

Electronic intifada?? That's the source ?

It has no accountability.

It has no clear facial picture.

It just shows a picture of a girl wearing a red jacket near a bulldozer.

It can be any girl, anywhere. , next to any bulldozer?

Any legitimate source ?

Why are you using clearly not legitimate sources?

You are writing about not believing disinformation However, you are relying on a web site called electronic intifada whose clear mission is to spread disinformation .

Why?

wh

The pictures of Rachel speak for themselves. They were supplied by British citizens. Remember, lets not allow our friends overseas continue to believe what they already believe, that we are fat, uneducated, and no longer deserve our place. We need to keep our place as being able to say we support Israel because it is in our best interest. Tolerate no disinformation from either side. Be above it.

Rachel got in the way of a bulldozer that was trying to level a Pali terrorist rathole, and unfortunately the driver did not see her. These dozers have so much armor and protection, that the drivers can hardly see anything. The Palestinians encouraged her to do this, knowing well they could propagandize her death to the terrorist appeasing media. Even after the dozer had hit her, she was alive, her wounds were not fatal had the Palestinians chosen to keep her alive instead of sacrificing her for their cause. Rachel was a naive and somewhat mentally ill person that the Palestinians and ISM took advantage of.

That's the truth.

You are writing about not believing disinformation However, you are relying on a web site called electronic intifada whose clear mission is to spread disinformation .

Why?

wh

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military investigation

On June 26, 2003, the Jerusalem Post quoted an Israeli military spokesman as saying that Corrie had not been run over and that the operator had not seen her:

"The driver at no point saw or heard Corrie. She was standing behind debris which obstructed the view of the driver and the driver had a very limited field of vision due to the protective cage he was working in... The driver and his commanders were interrogated extensively over a long period of time with the use of polygraph tests and video evidence.

They had no knowledge that she was standing in the path of the tractor. An autopsy of Corrie's body revealed that the cause of death was from falling debris and not from the tractor physically rolling over her. It was a tragic accident that never should have happened."

The Israeli army's report [seen by The Guardian], said:

The army was searching for explosives in the border zone when Corrie was "struck as she stood behind a mound of earth that was created by an engineering vehicle operating in the area and she was hidden from the view of the vehicle's operator who continued with his work. Corrie was struck by dirt and a slab of concrete resulting in her death ...

The finding of the operational investigations shows that Rachel Corrie was not run over by an engineering vehicle but rather was struck by a hard object, most probably a slab of concrete which was moved or slid down while the mound of earth which she was standing behind was moved," (The Guardian, April 14, 2003).[35]

Below is a link to an armored bulldozer. The field of view is clearly is obstructed.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/D9R-pic0010.jpg/250px-D9R-pic0010.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are killing our cause. Can I convince you to start a thread on Rachel Corrie instead of showing all the clickers watching this thread how those that support Israel are fighting amongst themselves. Israel has enough problems looking good without you drawing attention to her mistakes with stories like this one.

So, per the thread, can you come up with ideas that refute the premise of this thread. I believe it is in our interest to support Israel. Let's not let this continue to fester before watching eyes, reaffirming what so many overseas already believe about us, that we are fat, uneducated, a nation of sick, and undeserving to any longer be a world power. Most people who don't know the case about Rachel Corrie, but first learn of it, come away with anything but a feeling that Israel was wrong.

Don't give up the ball so easily. Notice how they are letting us fight it out on this topic without saying anything? Goodness gracious. You are even convincing me.

You guys are killing our cause. Can I convince you to start a thread on Rachel Corrie instead of showing all the clickers watching this thread how those that support Israel are fighting amongst themselves. Israel has enough problems looking good without you drawing attention to her mistakes with stories like this one.

So, per the thread, can you come up with ideas that refute the premise of this thread. I believe it is in our interest to support Israel. Let's not let this continue to fester before watching eyes, reaffirming what so many overseas already believe about us, that we are fat, uneducated, a nation of sick, and undeserving to any longer be a world power. Most people who don't know the case about Rachel Corrie, but first learn of it, come away with anything but a feeling that Israel was wrong.

Don't give up the ball so easily. Notice how they are letting us fight it out on this topic without saying anything? Goodness gracious. You are even convincing me.
Beware of draculas in priest's clothing.

Forum List

Back