5 Voting Machines Found Tampered With

The ReTrumplicans are so afraid that there will be proof of vote tampering they will do anything to stop the vote recount. Why?

Could it be they know that Trump might have "rigged" the election.

Accusing others of what you're doing is a great cover!

No, you see, other than the far left fringe nut jobs, nobody believes there was vote tampering and these recounts will only waste millions of tax dollars with no change in the results.

I didn't vote for the guy, but he won, fair and square, and the behavior of you people over the past month has been reprehensible. You're behaving exactly the way you said the Trump Tards would if they lost.

The ReTrumplicans are so afraid that there will be proof of vote tampering they will do anything to stop the vote recount. Why?

Could it be they know that Trump might have "rigged" the election.

Accusing others of what you're doing is a great cover!
what so foolish about all of this is the money being wasted to search for evidence that the republicans did something that the democrats have been saying for years is impossible. Isnt that what you all have been telling us when we suggested your cheating during the kenyans last election? We have been arguing it for years, there has never been any evidence at all that would suggest cheating is possible in an election. Therefore, it could never happen.
Or, does this only apply when the finger is pointed at the democrats, (as it is right now in reality)
Trump says the election was rigged. He was right, because he won. So let's find out.
if nothing else you all are at least finally admitting that the republicans are by far smarter than the democrats. We do appreciate that.

Trump believes the system was rigged, and scores of millions of his loons believe it, too.

too bad the "seal" for voting is on the inside of the machine

the one that is cut is the warranty seal

moving on where is the chain of custody of the machine

odd that no one noticed this before hand

--LOL

another question why the fck is that sort of machine allowed to be used at all

when you read the express warranty

it states that it is compliant with part 15

"that it must accept any interference received including interference that may cause undesired operation "

what kind of bullshit it that

--LOL
Yes, a lot is there to explain for the Trumpers and what they did.

peb.jpg

--LOL
Yes, a lot is there to explain for the Trumpers and what they did.

stop being such a moron

for at least a moment

if that is at all possible

probably not though

Stop yer nonsense, jon. The Trumpers have so much they are going to answer for.

The Clintons are gone forever now.

The Trumpenstein is next.

I think that when this bullshit is done and trump is STILL the winner that Fakejake and his buddies should leave the board for lies misinformation and deception.

And it begins:

Wendy, St. Croix County

Photos of 2 of them, followed by photos of the serial numbers.

photo.jpeg

photo_(1).jpeg

photo_(2).jpeg

photo_(3).jpeg

With the leftstream media literally crying that Trump won, none of them are reporting this? You have to get it from occupydemocrat and other liberal blogs?

BTW, note in our ongoing conversations, you didn't source this. I did exactly as I said I do and Googled it before asking, lazy ass

Forum List

Back