5 Voting Machines Found Tampered With

Was it before or after the election?

Where are the repair/maintenance records?

When tested what happened to votes counted?
Yeah...I know.

C'mon. The election was conceded. They'd have to find dozens of these boxes tampered with across the US to make a difference. Wonder how many were tampered with by dems in red districts?

Talk about sore losers. I voted for Hillary and I think Trump is a nightmare; but even I have accepted it and am ready to move on with just keeping an eye on him for four years while the dem party undergoes a massive reconstruction on its losing platform (LGBT).

this is the "seal" that is important

where are the pictures of a real 'tampered seal"

the little blue thing with the number is the seal

strap-seal.jpg

The ReTrumplicans are so afraid that there will be proof of vote tampering they will do anything to stop the vote recount. Why?

Could it be they know that Trump might have "rigged" the election.

Accusing others of what you're doing is a great cover!

I thought the idea of the recount was to find if Russia was tampering with the machines.

Photographic proof of Trumpkin rigging!

Is that like the proof we saw in 2012 when there were more votes tallied for that asshole Obama than there were registered voters in the district?

Or is that more like the over a million illegals voting for this Crooked Hillary asshole last month?

lol, see? They never accepted Obama's election but now they're ridiculing people for not accepting Trump's.

Don't worry about it Moon Bat. Trump is going to be the 45th President of the US whether you Libtards like it or not.

If you think you got cheated then go get your guns and fight for your liberty.

Oh wait, you chickenshit Libtards are afraid of guns, aren't you? Sorry about that. You will just have to endure the injustice you think you have. Meanwhile Trump will be off making America great again and you Moon Bat dipshits will just have to live with it just like we had to live with that asshole Obama destroying our country.

Last edited:
Anyone that deals with electronics knows that many companies cover screws up with stickers and if the sticker is moved or damaged then it voids the warranty on the product. Microsoft does this a lot.

The ReTrumplicans are so afraid that there will be proof of vote tampering they will do anything to stop the vote recount. Why?

I thought the idea of the recount was to find if Russia was tampering with the machines.

I don't think that the level of examination they are doing in the recounts would identify tampering that was done by any really sophisticated actor. If such an entity was going to alter the results, they would do it with modified software either on the local machines or the accumulator computers. If it was done at the local level, the recount would be expected to yield the exact same result as the original. Only tampering with the accumulator machines would be identified by a recount. I don't think that it would be possible to make any significant difference in the result by physically tampering with individual machines as suggested by the broken seal thing.

The Wisconsin election officials who are doing the recount provide a daily updated result at the link below if anybody is interested. One interesting thing I saw in the results is that there are several wards where 10 or fewer votes were recorded as being cast in the election. I don't have a clue what the deal is there.

Wisconsin Recount Results Update -- Day 2 | Wisconsin Elections Commission

These machines are not connected to any outside network and only attached to the master to tally individual machines to the whole. Hacking using an external network could not have been done with these machines. Only on site card tampering could be done..

Chances of Russian intrusion are extremely unlikely..

These machines are not connected to any outside network and only attached to the master to tally individual machines to the whole. Hacking using an external network could not have been done with these machines. Only on site card tampering could be done..

true

I don't think that the level of examination they are doing in the recounts would identify tampering that was done by any really sophisticated actor. If such an entity was going to alter the results, they would do it with modified software either on the local machines or the accumulator computers. If it was done at the local level, the recount would be expected to yield the exact same result as the original. Only tampering with the accumulator machines would be identified by a recount. I don't think that it would be possible to make any significant difference in the result by physically tampering with individual machines as suggested by the broken seal thing.

The Wisconsin election officials who are doing the recount provide a daily updated result at the link below if anybody is interested. One interesting thing I saw in the results is that there are several wards where 10 or fewer votes were recorded as being cast in the election. I don't have a clue what the deal is there.

Wisconsin Recount Results Update -- Day 2 | Wisconsin Elections Commission

All machines have a tolerance which insures no election will be 100% accurate. They are machines after all. But what the left "claimed" was that they were suspicious that these machines were hacked by Russians. This was inspired by some leftist at a Michigan college saying it was a possibility as remote as it is.

Wrong wrong wrong and wrong. They have to be loaded with ballot software that is obtained off of computers that are connected to the internet. Therefor any infected data from that machine can be transferred to these machines when the ballot software is moved to them using a removable data storage device.

Absolutely. This Michigan professor used a machine right of of the box, inserted the ballot program he made on the internet where he installed malware, and showed that it could be done. He used the most ideal environment to create this farce. According to him, the computers they made the ballots on at the county levels could have been hacked by Russians, and undetected, those ballot samples could have been installed into the voting machines. They would activate during voting times, and then self-destruct after the polls closed leaving no trace of hacking behind.

Of course he has a lot of assumptions. One is that the computers to create these ballots had no malware protection, two is that they hacked enough computers throughout those states, and three that such a malware was indeed undetectable by the machines themselves.

Bottom like: It never happened. The Clinton team is praying for a miracle, and we all know how religious the Clinton's are.

The problem with the LWNJ's is they'll believe anything the media feeds them. Anything!

• They were told to ignore the huge crowds at Trump rallies, hiLIARy is comfortably in the lead. "She's got this- huge crowds do not mean anything!"
  • They were told to ignore the polls that showed Trump ahead, they were "outliers". "The "real polls" have her easily winning...he has no path"
  • They were told that there was no way!! NO WAY!!! that Trump could win!! hilIARy has a safe "BLUE WALL" that cannot be broken!

Then reality hit and Trump won over 300 electoral votes and shredded her vaunted "blue wall" like tissue paper. His ""huge crowds" showed up and guess what? They voted!! The "real polls" were DEAD WRONG and those pesky "outliers" were correct.

Yet a lot of people on the left still believe the same media criminals that lied to them? Why? How fucking dumb are you people? .Do you enjoy being lied to?

:rofl: .

Absolutely. This Michigan professor used a machine right of of the box, inserted the ballot program he made on the internet where he installed malware, and showed that it could be done. He used the most ideal environment to create this farce. According to him, the computers they made the ballots on at the county levels could have been hacked by Russians, and undetected, those ballot samples could have been installed into the voting machines. They would activate during voting times, and then self-destruct after the polls closed leaving no trace of hacking behind.

Of course he has a lot of assumptions. One is that the computers to create these ballots had no malware protection, two is that they hacked enough computers throughout those states, and three that such a malware was indeed undetectable by the machines themselves.

Bottom like: It never happened. The Clinton team is praying for a miracle, and we all know how religious the Clinton's are.
actually, looking at those pictures, the auxiliary slot does not have any type of security on it. That means that if it works like any other computing device, when media is put into that slot, the first thing that the system is going to do is look at it, and initiate it for use. IF that happens and there is an auto loading program on that cartridge, there is a chance of introducing a virus into the machine without ever touching any of the security measures shown. That slot should be covered and also locked out with a security band, or it should have a cartridge in it from the start that will automatically take over if the main cartridge fills or becomes damaged in some way. it would actually be a good idea to have it in there to start with, that way every couple hours the main cartridge could be compressed and written to the secondary, if the main fails for any reason the results up to at least a minimal loss could still be recovered, doing it in a compressed file would leave space on the secondary to take over the recording if the first became full.

The problem with the LWNJ's is they'll believe anything the media feeds them. Anything!

• They were told to ignore the huge crowds at Trump rallies, hiLIARy is comfortably in the lead. "She's got this- huge crowds do not mean anything!"
  • They were told to ignore the polls that showed Trump ahead, they were "outliers". "The "real polls" have her easily winning...he has no path"
  • They were told that there was no way!! NO WAY!!! that Trump could win!! hilIARy has a safe "BLUE WALL" that cannot be broken!

Then reality hit and Trump won over 300 electoral votes and shredded her vaunted "blue wall" like tissue paper. His ""huge crowds" showed up and guess what? They voted!! The "real polls" were DEAD WRONG and those pesky "outliers" were correct.

Yet a lot of people on the left still believe the same media criminals that lied to them? Why? How fucking dumb are you people? .Do you enjoy being lied to?

:rofl: .

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

They should find some better media indeed.

It's a pleasure to watch as Trump tears these guys a new one.

Forum List

Back