5 Voting Machines Found Tampered With

[

I just can't see having a recount based on "could haves." Sure, make the machines as secure as possible. Do you really think they didn't? I'm more than confident these machines are virtually impossible to hack. I'm sure everything has been thought of before hand. After all, these aren't the first machines we ever used for voting. Claims of similar fraud in the past were proven to be untrue, just speculation like this one.

I'm no computer expert for sure, and of course, don't know all the ins and outs of these machines, but what I do know is that input ports can be turned off electronically. I can't imagine any input ports being active during the voting period. Like I said, no expert, so maybe I'm wrong here.

This recount BS isn't about votes. The Moon Bats know they are not going to somehow come up with enough votes in any of the states to reverse it.

It is about keeping the states from certifying the election in time so that the EC will not have enough votes to elect Trump, throwing it into the Congress to have it voted along party lines. Nothing but typical Libtard filth. The scum of America.
Except that won't work all the States CERIFIED their elections so the recounts do not effect the count unless finished and found to be significantly different.

The left loves Snopes so much....let Snopes dash their hopes.....

While images apparently showed two of five voting machines in St. Croix County, Wisconsin with tampered seals, the images were taken by a private individual and did not constitute a report from "recount officials." The voting equipment shown was not the voting equipment the state of Wisconsin reported was used in that jurisdiction. Labels affixed to the machine were worn but not removed, and the labels stated that their removal voided the warranty, not that it disqualified the machine's tabulations.

FACT CHECK: Wisconsin Recount Observers Find Voting Machines with Broken Seals

The ReTrumplicans are so afraid that there will be proof of vote tampering they will do anything to stop the vote recount. Why?

Could it be they know that Trump might have "rigged" the election.

Accusing others of what you're doing is a great cover!

I thought the idea of the recount was to find if Russia was tampering with the machines.

These machines are not connected to any outside network and only attached to the master to tally individual machines to the whole. Hacking using an external network could not have been done with these machines. Only on site card tampering could be done..

Chances of Russian intrusion are extremely unlikely..

The software could have been modified and installed in the machines long before the election when they were first being prepared.

The master machine checks each unit for proper software prior to loading the ballot data.. It's near impossible to get a hacked machine if protocols are followed.

You are not considering the possibility that the people who build the software could be compromised and deliver a build of software that could record something other than the voter's intention. This would look to any check like "proper software". It would be difficult but I do not think that such a scenario is impossible.

That filthy ass Crooked Hillary is having an organization to file for a recount in Florida.

Trump schlonged Crooked Hillary in Florida by 120,000 votes. Does the bitch really think there was a 120,000 vote error? If so she is more stupid than we think she is.

Just trying to force the vote to go to Congress rather than the EC. Democrats - scum of America.

Lawsuit filed to force Florida recount

That filthy ass Crooked Hillary is having an organization to file for a recount in Florida.

Trump schlonged Crooked Hillary in Florida by 120,000 votes. Does the bitch really think there was a 120,000 vote error? If so she is more stupid than we think she is.

Just trying to force the vote to go to Congress rather than the EC. Democrats - scum of America.

I couldn't find any reliable sources for this story. Just saying......

I hope it is not true. That would be even low for the Moon Bats.

I hope it is not true. That would be even low for the Moon Bats.

I don't think it is. I researched Google and only found one story (on November 30th) that they were looking at it.

I know it was some time ago, but one of the turning points of the Al Gore loss was that all ballots had to be certified in seven days. I don't know if they changed any of that since then, but if it's still the law, there is no way Hillary could do anything about it.

In Washington state the GOP won the 2004 gubernatorial election. The Democrats recounted THREE TIMES until a sudden rush of votes were found in favor of the Democrat candidate. The found ballots were located in an already Democrat dominated County and of course overwhelmingly favored the Democrat, but curiously did not match up with the D/R voting ratio of "found" ballots from the previous recounts.

The GOP candidate (Dino Rossi) simply gave up and conceded, and the GOP made no attempt to challenge the shenanigans.

This is always a tactic that Democrats try now after losing a close election.

In Washington state the GOP won the 2004 gubernatorial election. The Democrats recounted THREE TIMES until a sudden rush of votes were found in favor of the Democrat candidate. The found ballots were located in an already Democrat dominated County and of course overwhelmingly favored the Democrat, but curiously did not match up with the D/R voting ratio of "found" ballots from the previous recounts.

The GOP candidate (Dino Rossi) simply gave up and conceded, and the GOP made no attempt to challenge the shenanigans.

This is always a tactic that Democrats try now after losing a close election.

They're just hoping something...............anything falls into their laps. One state? Maybe with a prayer, Three states? Never in a million years.

[

They're just hoping something...............anything falls into their laps. One state? Maybe with a prayer, Three states? Never in a million years.

Can you imagine the hell that will ensue if the Democrats try to steal this away from Trump? We will probably finally get our million armed man march.

[

Can you imagine the hell that will ensue if the Democrats try to steal this away from Trump? We will probably finally get our million armed man march.

It would get ugly in some way, but let's hope it doesn't come to that. If it did, Hillary would have to be the most cautious President of all time. Stein? I wouldn't leave her house if I were her.

I would like to think that we Republicans/ Conservatives are much more civilized than liberals, but there are always a few flakes in every bunch. This election has been very emotional for both sides.

Just read another topic. Tonight Stein canceled the recount because she didn't want to spend the 1million dollar bond it took to have it. Let's hope this charade ends tonight.

[

It would get ugly in some way, but let's hope it doesn't come to that. If it did, Hillary would have to be the most cautious President of all time. Stein? I wouldn't leave her house if I were her.

I would like to think that we Republicans/ Conservatives are much more civilized than liberals, but there are always a few flakes in every bunch. This election has been very emotional for both sides.

Wouldn't that be the most hilarious way to end the most entertaining election in the history of the Republic?

Like I said before the Moon Bats don't expect any kind of reversal. That ain't gonna happen. Their goal is to delay the certifications to force it to Congress so they can claim Trump is not legitimate or something.

These Moon Bats are fucking with our Republic now. Shame on them.

this is the "seal" that is important

where are the pictures of a real 'tampered seal"

the little blue thing with the number is the seal

strap-seal.jpg
What state is that machine used in?

hey fucktard it is the brand used Wendy ,St Croix county

ES&S election systems and software

which is what this thread is about

however every system is going to be similar turd breath

with seals and tamper proof screws and such

Just read another topic. Tonight Stein canceled the recount because she didn't want to spend the 1million dollar bond it took to have it. Let's hope this charade ends tonight.

she didnt cancel

the court cancelled her action

because she didnt post the bond

[

Great chance to get all you fn nut jobs in one place and eliminate you

Forum List

Back