50,000 Russian Dead

Anyway, the number of Russian military casualties is hardly more than those because of car accidents. It's not that can force them to stop their Special Military Operation and leave 10-20 million of their people in the South-Eastern regions of former Ukraine.

read it again, hero.

"To come up with a more comprehensive tally, journalists from Mediazona and Meduza obtained records of inheritance cases filed with the Russian authorities. Their data from the National Probate Registry contained information about more than 11 million people who died between 2014 and May 2023."

"To come up with a more comprehensive tally, journalists from Mediazona and Meduza obtained records of inheritance cases filed with the Russian authorities. Their data from the National Probate Registry contained information about more than 11 million people who died between 2014 and May 2023."
and? do i need to hold your hand?

you are lying crap 🇷🇺 like all Ivans , your GosStat shows that even before war you got 132 M. ( on decline since 2005) I saw the numbers its around 125-124 M today maybe less. The central Asians are leaving the horde , live in the CA is better today
Last official count of the Russian federation is 145 million. They however can draw from a pool of 160million - that you don't understand that, is understood.
And Ukraine has a pool of around 35 million
Russia is slightly larger than Sudan, but less than Kazakhstan.
Shows how dumb and arrogant you are - therefore not being worth a second for any future replies from my side.

Forum List

Back