50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

Which means nothing to our current human driven warming.

Does it.
I already established with you that that is not my belief. Remember?

I already established with you that that is not my belief. Remember?

You didn't establish anything except your abysmal understanding of the issue.

You didn't establish anything except your abysmal understanding of the issue.
Really? I thought this was a very nice summary of my position.

Given that the geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends that we know for certain were not caused by orbital forcing or the radiative forcing of CO2 and given that the previous interglacials were 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today and given the fact that the planet cooled for millions of years with atmospheric CO2 greater than 600 ppm, it doesn't sound like nothing to me. To me it sounds like a damn good reason to question their computer models which by their own admission are running too hot too fast.

Come on olde white fuckup.

Use that "engineering" whatever to refute actual science.

Come on olde white fuckup.

Use that "engineering" whatever to refute actual science.
I have been. You shouldn't be ashamed of what you did for a living if it was honest work. I'm guessing by your posts that you didn't make a living in a science related field.

I have been. You shouldn't be ashamed of what you did for a living if it was honest work. I'm guessing by your posts that you didn't make a living in a science related field.
Again, point to a scientific organization which backs your 'nothing to see here' bullshit.

All you have done is post nonsense such as a 2006 article which refuted your denier position.

You're not in the science field olde man.

You're in the propaganda field.

Again, point to a scientific organization which backs your 'nothing to see here' bullshit.

All you have done is post nonsense such as a 2006 article which refuted your denier position.
No, I've done way more than that. I explained that the recent warming trend is just another of the many warming trends that litter the geologic record and is proven through the empirical evidence from the geologic record. I've shown that you don't know the first thing about their models and you have shown how illiterate you are about science.

Forum List

Back