50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

I know where it came from, the increase in pollution, the largest increase in pollution since the beginning of the industrial age is the manufacturing of wind turbines and solar panels.
Hilarious.

You are the weakest idiot.

You have NO evidence supporting any of that nonsense. NONE.
other than the largest things in the world producing little to no electricity

crash_burn.jpg

other than the largest things in the world producing little to no electricity

crash_burn.jpg
You saying it isn't evidence. The internet has dozens and websites with data about turbine performance. Why don't you link to some of them?

There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.

View attachment 806188

The DemoKKKrats stole it.

yet, here you are attacking the messenger and not the message

Did you hear what the weather is today, in California. I will post it for you. Not a record so that may disappoint you. This is also not California's coast
View attachment 807940
Uh-huh..try again...SF Bay area and on the water---in the heart of the Carquinez Straight--Steve Young is the Mayor~

Right now..it's 86 degrees...drive 47 miles to Davis...96 degrees.

yet, here you are attacking the messenger and not the message

Did you hear what the weather is today, in California. I will post it for you. Not a record so that may disappoint you. This is also not California's coast
View attachment 807940
So, in your small mind weather in one location defines global warming?

Uh-huh..try again...SF Bay area and on the water---in the heart of the Carquinez Straight--Steve Young is the Mayor~
Right now..it's 86 degrees...drive 47 miles to Davis...96 degrees.
Okay, thank you for the second chance.

Benicia, technically as much on Susiun bay as it is on the Carquinez straight. In no way is Benicia the hear of of the Carquinez straight.

Benicia is not in the same county as San Fransisco.

Benicia is in Solano county, to get to San Fransisco I must travel from Solano county to Contra Costa county, to Alameda county than San Fransisco county.

Benicia as the bay area, that is a stretch. At best, on the edge. Where is Benicia, Benicia is part of the largest contiguous estuarine marsh in the United States. That is how I would describe Benicia.

Benicia is the lower left, Lake Herman road/Goodyear road.
Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 20-40-47 Directional Map Grizzly Island, Hill Slough, and Point Edith...png

How is it that my small mind runs circles around you?

How can one define global warming as warming, when there is no proof?
Small minded person doin the reach around.

When can you offer something real?

Small minded person doin the reach around.

When can you offer something real?
The geologic record is as real as it gets. It's chock full of empirical climate data, no?

Whereas a computer model is just a simulation, right? It's not really real, right?

You waaayyy overestimate the power of olde white man outrage over progress.
I think you and I must have different ideas of what progress looks like. If your idea of progress is relying more and more on unreliable energy sources to base load the power grid while doubling the need for electrical power, then sure. But my idea of progress is not a less reliable electric grid.

The geologic record is as real as it gets. It's chock full of empirical climate data, no?

Whereas a computer model is just a simulation, right? It's not really real, right?
Which means nothing to our current human driven warming.

Does it.

Forum List

Back