50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

You're not in the science field olde man.

You're in the propaganda field.
Incorrect. Engineering is the commercial application of science. You on the other hand are so ashamed of what you did for a living you can't even say which field you worked in. I love how this conversation is going.

No, I've done way more than that. I explained that the recent warming trend is just another of the many warming trends that litter the geologic record and is proven through the empirical evidence from the geologic record. I've shown that you don't know the first thing about their models and you have shown how illiterate you are about science.
Yes, you posted a nonsense screed on something that you know nothing about.

It's been quite clear olde white fuckup.

Incorrect. Engineering is the commercial application of science. You on the other hand are so ashamed of what you did for a living you can't even say which field you worked in. I love how this conversation is going.
Dude, you're not a climate scientist and need to stop making yourself look like an idiot.

Yes, you posted a nonsense screed on something that you know nothing about.

It's been quite clear olde white fuckup.
No. Let's review it shall we....

Given that the geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends that we know for certain were not caused by orbital forcing or the radiative forcing of CO2 and given that the previous interglacials were 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today and given the fact that the planet cooled for millions of years with atmospheric CO2 greater than 600 ppm, it doesn't sound like nothing to me. To me it sounds like a damn good reason to question their computer models which by their own admission are running too hot too fast.
That doesn't sound like a screed to me. That sounds like a well articulated series of points to me. What you just typed sounds like a screed.

No. Let's review it shall we....

That doesn't sound like a screed to me. That sounds like a well articulated series of points to me. What you just typed sounds like a screed.
Hilarious

Now, go get some warm milk for bed.

Dude, you're not a climate scientist and need to stop making yourself look like an idiot.
Because I have studied the paleo-climate data for 20 years?

What have you studied that makes you believe you are superior to me?

Both are the same.

You need to bring up that one article that stated the earth was entering a cooling period from the 1970's too.
The ice caps are gone, right?
Snow a thing of the past, right?
Coral all bleached, right?
Guam tipped over, right?
Glaciers all melted, right?
Sea levels swamped Obama’s 30 acre beachfront estate, right?
Polar bears all gone, right?

Because I have studied the paleo-climate data for 20 years?

What have you studied that makes you believe you are superior to me?
Dude, the paleo climate has nothing to do with our current human driven warming. It neither informs us of coming events nor does its historical existence justify continuing add CO2 at levels we currently are.

Forum List

Back