50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

Like the ignorance here, is that what you are talking about
I have never seen this text before and certainly was not replying to it.

I have never seen this text before and certainly was not replying to it.
It is a link, that you have to follow, idiot. It leads to my post where you stated you have never read a word of the study you posted a 100xs that says 99% of scientists agree with AGW.

It is a link, that you have to follow, idiot. It leads to my post where you stated you have never read a word of the study you posted a 100xs that says 99% of scientists agree with AGW.
Good. 99+% of scientists DO agree with AGW. Your opinion does nothing but mark you as an ignorant fruitcake.

Good. 99+% of scientists DO agree with AGW. Your opinion does nothing but mark you as an ignorant fruitcake.
prove it, the opinion of Lynas and a few of his friends in a survey of 99% of papers, not the scientist just prove lynas, the IPCC, and crick aint very good and tricking any of the people.

prove it, the opinion of Lynas and a few of his friends in a survey of 99% of papers, not the scientist just prove lynas, the IPCC, and crick aint very good and tricking any of the people.
You've still got some time. Why don't you try to edit that... sentence(?) into something resembling intelligible English.

You've still got some time. Why don't you try to edit that... sentence(?) into something resembling intelligible English.
do you care for me to become the grammar police on the trash you print. You are setting the bar awfully high for yourself, lil cricket

mark-twain-the-coldest-winter-i-ever-spent-was-a-summer-in-18102.jpg

do you care for me to become the grammar police on the trash you print. You are setting the bar awfully high for yourself, lil cricket
I was just hoping you could make that last post intelligible, because as you wrote it, it is not.

There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.

View attachment 806188

Genocide is the Final Solution to the Climate Problem

So we just had the hottest day ever in the history of the Universe, like a month ago, has it been hottererererer since then I mean there's more CO2 in the air right?

Last edited:
I was just hoping you could make that last post intelligible, because as you wrote it, it is not.
no crick, this is all you got, you can not support your position outside of linking to stuff you never read. I proved that in another thread. You also got butt hurt when you showed you could not tell the difference between a sea breeze in Florida and the Marine Layer on the coast of California, so crick is year taking a petty shot at me to exact a bit of vengeance.

nice try crick, typically crickets make good bait for fishing,, but this cricket aint good for nothing.

Look what you sick fucking mass murderers are doing to Germany! They desperately need to burn FIREWOOD -- in large cities!
It is July 24th and Germany is in the northern hemisphere. They are at the peak of their summer. Why would they need to burn firewood? If you're talking about gas shortages, you can talk to Putin about his imperialist invasion of Ukraine and seizure of the Crimea not folks concerned about AGW.

It is July 24th and Germany is in the northern hemisphere. They are at the peak of their summer. Why would they need to burn firewood? If you're talking about gas shortages, you can talk to Putin about his imperialist invasion of Ukraine and seizure of the Crimea not folks concerned about AGW.

For winter! They ran out of firewood last winter! It will only get much worse this year.

The gas shortage was planned and intentional consequence of supporting the most corrupt regime on the planet $lava Ukraine

Trump had it right, the Germans laughed. Now look what's happened.

Genocide the Final Solution to the Climate Problem

For winter! They ran out of firewood last winter! It will only get much worse this year.

The gas shortage was planned and intentional consequence of supporting the most corrupt regime on the planet $lava Ukraine

Trump had it right, the Germans laughed. Now look what's happened.

Genocide the Final Solution to the Climate Problem
Wow. I already thought you were stupid, but I had no idea you were THAT stupid.

Again, legacy of an Olde man answers to todays questions issues.

How long have you been an Irrelevant keyboard actor
Let them eat cake!

You stupid fucks are pissing off tens of millions, hundreds of millions of people. It will only go on for so long!

Same way Ukraine needs to make peace before it’s too late, you Thelma & Louise Climate Morons need to back the fuck away from your genocidal plans - like right now!

Let them eat cake!

You stupid fucks are pissing off tens of millions, hundreds of millions of people. It will only go on for so long!

Same way Ukraine needs to make peace before it’s too late, you Thelma & Louise Climate Morons need to back the fuck away from your genocidal plans - like right now!
You waaayyy overestimate the power of olde white man outrage over progress.

Forum List

Back