50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

to be fair, where few people live, because it is the real desert, it is hotter than where all the people live. But hey, you can keep cool with a swamp cooler (cheaper to run than an air conditioner) and 6 pack of Bud light, you know cause all the transexuals live in california.

View attachment 806198
Cooter, some dude on the interest is talkin transsexuals in a climate screed.

How are you doing with dat coal?

I posted temperatures from the mountains to the coast, from north to south. California is the same as it always been.
So, just weather in a small region in the US.

Does it have coal or do we have to ca;; West Vargnia?

So, just weather in a small region in the US.

Does it have coal or do we have to ca;; West Vargnia?
California is hardly a small region.

Southern California is larger than Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine combined.

The population of southern california is 24 million

And yes, California imports electricity from coal fired power plants in wyoming because the wind turbines and solar panels they have installed constantly for 40 years are too weak and inefficient.

Just in Phoenix where 60+ people have died from heat.
Help is on the way
OIP.Juu7pdmJ6PexZdV-fglSlAHaFs

California is hardly a small region.

Southern California is larger than Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine combined.

The population of southern california is 24 million

And yes, California imports electricity from coal fired power plants in wyoming because the wind turbines and solar panels they have installed constantly for 40 years are too weak and inefficient.
California is what percentage of the earth fuckup

California is what percentage of the earth fuckup
Oh, the conversation, my OP is now about the earth. Seeing how you asked California is the 6th largest economy in the world with the largest population in the USA.

California is also larger than all the European countries, the middle Eastern countries, and larger than the countries of IndoChina.

California is larger than most the countries in Africa.

California is larger than the countries of Central America and of some in South America.

California also exports the most food in the world.

Only 15% of the Earth is habitable, so you tell me how important California is.

There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.
"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." Mark Twain

There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.

View attachment 806188
This is not unusual for SF. The central valley heats up and pulls the cooler marine layer into the coast. This pattern is what gave rise to Mark Twain's quote "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco" I've left the valley when it was 104 and crossed the Altamont and seen 25 to 30 drop and it would be another 15 cooler in the bay area.

This is not unusual for SF. The central valley heats up and pulls the cooler marine layer into the coast. This pattern is what gave rise to Mark Twain's quote "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco" I've left the valley when it was 104 and crossed the Altamont and seen 25 to 30 drop and it would be another 15 cooler in the bay area.
I lived there many years, just off Dam rd and in the 2nd capital of Cali

San Francisco is always like that.

The high expected for Redding to the north and inland is expected to be 112 on Friday.

As you head east from San Francisco it gets much hotter, and when you his the central valley, it gets hotter the further north as well as further south you go.
Correct. I've lived in California all of my life, in the northern part as well as the southern part, and northern California has always been cooler as you approach the bay area.

Last weekend I was in Sacramento and it was 107 degrees on Saturday at 1 pm.

That same day, I drove 90 miles west to Sausalito(10 miles from San Francisco) and the high temperature was 69 degrees at 2:45 in the afternoon.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.

View attachment 806188

It's was 80 degrees and only 70 percent humidity here this afternoon .....nice

We've had a month of high 100 % humidity

View attachment 806188
It's kalled KLYMATE CHAINGE! Klymate chainges evary dae & thet iz wat klymatallogests ar treing two chainge.

Forum List

Back