50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

thank you for adding the great content to my OP, we are right, it is cold in california, not some climate changed heat dome killing all the people
Just in Phoenix where 60+ people have died from heat.

to be fair, where few people live, because it is the real desert, it is hotter than where all the people live. But hey, you can keep cool with a swamp cooler (cheaper to run than an air conditioner) and 6 pack of Bud light, you know cause all the transexuals live in california.

1689824218540.png

There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.

View attachment 806188
iu

Looks great in las vegas, I wish I was suffering the heat there. The people are doing great in Las Vegas!
View attachment 806197
US heatwave: Record high temperature in California, Florida, Las Vegas. ‘Health risk’ warning issued

In Las Vegas, the intense heatwave is threatening on Sunday to break or tie the city's record high of 117F (47.2C).

Idiot.

thank you for adding the great content to my OP, we are right, it is cold in california, not some climate changed heat dome killing all the people
No, it is cool in San Francisco, idiot. The rest of California is baking.

Bay Area Heat Wave to Ease Up After Sunday​

The Bay Area experienced temperatures exceeding 100 degrees on Saturday, but get ready for another hot day Sunday and even a chance of dry lightning. Inland regions of the North, East, and South Bay will likely reach the upper 90s to low 100s, while San Francisco and coastal areas will remain in the upper 60s to mid-70s.

Bay Area Heat Wave to Ease Up After Sunday

The Bay Area experienced temperatures exceeding 100 degrees on Saturday, but get ready for another hot day Sunday and even a chance of dry lightning. Inland regions of the North, East, and South Bay will likely reach the upper 90s to low 100s, while San Francisco and coastal areas will remain in the upper 60s to mid-70s.
Thank god, once the heat eases up in the Bay Area, it should be 60 degrees at the most at this time sunday. Most likely will not hit that hi of 87

1689824952438.png

Why the hottest day of the year in San Francisco is so different from everywhere else

For much of the United States, late July marks the dog days of summer, with furnace-like heat in the Central Valley and sticky humidity across the South. But San Franciscans are more accustomed to ‘no-sky July’ and ‘Fogust,’ before temperatures start to ramp up in September and October.

In fact, downtown San Francisco typically experiences its hottest day of the year on September 25, more than three months after the summer solstice and three days after the autumn equinox. Comparatively, Las Vegas and Sacramento’s temperatures peak July 22 and Los Angeles on August 28.

I lived in Vallejo at the top of the Bay courtesy of the US Navy. One day I drove up to Sacramento then south to Stinson Beach on the coast just north of the Golden Gate. It was 50F in Stinson Beach and 100 in Sacramento. The Bay is always a pocket of cold and wet. "The coldest winter I ever saw was a summer I spent in San Francisco" -- Mark Twain.

High temperature in Sacramento today was 95F

View attachment 806194
I lived in Benicia just off 1st street

I lived in Vallejo at the top of the Bay courtesy of the US Navy. One day I drove up to Sacramento then south to Stinson Beach on the coast just north of the Golden Gate. It was 50F in Stinson Beach and 100 in Sacramento. The Bay is always a pocket of cold and wet. "The coldest winter I ever saw was a summer I spent in San Francisco" -- Mark Twain.

High temperature in Sacramento today was 95F

View attachment 806194
Goomba's is gone, huh
but they do have that breakfast joint famous for baking their own bread
a decent hot dog joint
Nations burgers
and a place that buys, sells, and restores old toasters
I used to know the local tiger tamer as well

Forum List

Back