🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

They still have the habits of slaves and the lack of interest in a white washed curriculum. Ever tried learning something you knew was false or was not interesting because it had nothing to do with you? I barely made it out of high school. Not because I wasn't smart but because I knew the history in particular was BS. I got kicked out of my US History class my last year and had to take a college course at night to make up for it because I clocked the teacher who was a relative of Tanks.

what are the habits of slaves?

Do you know what a slave mentality is?

Doing just enough to get by.
Pretending to be dumb or uninterested in education.
Afraid to take advantage of freedom.
Passing those habits on to their children to repeat the cycle.
That's what their masters taught them. Interest in freedom and education wasn't really desirable on the plantation. Pretending to be dumb was a lot smarter that showing any sign of intelligence. After slavery ended ambitious and intelligent blacks were considered to be arrogant troublemakers. There simply wan't a place for them in society so they assumed the role as dumb ******* who would hard for low pay and wouldn't make trouble.

Last edited:
Exploiting laziness has been the signature achievement of the Democratic Party since the 1964 Civil Rights Act. They never wanted blacks to elevate in society, so they waved a free ride in front of them and it worked. They're still slaves, they just get paid a little now.

You guys make blacks sound like a pet that was not raised right.

When a pet does something wrong you don't blame the pet, you blame the owner.

Blacks commit crimes disporportunately to any other group. There are a huge number of racist criminal blacks out there. Let's not kid ourselves about that.

Thats bound to happen when racially oppressed. Some people are going to fight back and not care if innocents get hurt.

Then why do they attack other black people?:eusa_whistle: 90% of blacks are victimized by other blacks.

And 84 to 85% of whites are victimized by eaxh other. So what?

what are the habits of slaves?

That's what their masters taught them. Interest in freedom and education wasn't really desirable on the plantation. Pretending to be dumb was a lot smarter that showing any sign of intelligence. After slavery ended ambitious and intelligent blacks were considered to be arrogant troublemakers. There simply wan't a place for them in society so they assumed the role as dumb ******* who would hard for low pay and wouldn't make trouble.

That's why there are black universities filled with black PhDs, right? And have been since the mid 19th century.

Geezus you are one racist dumb fuck.

Asians weren't victims of slavery, voter suppression, mob violence, Jim Crow, segregation.
Blacks were able to vote and own a business before Asians were in America

Really? What year was that?

"The 19th Sino-U.S. maritime trade began the history of Chinese Americans. At first only a handful of Chinese came, mainly as merchants, former sailors, to America. The first Chinese arrived in the United States around 1820. Subsequent immigrants that came from the 1820s up to the late 1840s were mainly men. By 1848, there were 325 Chinese Americans. There were 323 more immigrants in 1849, 450 in 1850 and 20,000 in 1852 (2,000 in 1 day).[10] By 1852, there were 25,000; over 300,000 by 1880: a tenth of the Californian population - mostly from six districts of Canton (Guangdong) province (Bill Bryson, p. 143)[11] - who wanted to make their fortune in the 1849-era California Gold Rush. The Chinese did not, however, only come for the gold rush in California, but also helped build the First Transcontinental Railroad, worked the southern plantations after the Civil War, and participated in setting up California's agriculture and fisheries.[12][13][14] They were also fleeing the Taiping Rebellion that affected their region. From the outset, they were faced with the racism of settled European population, which since the 1870s culminated in massacres and forced relocations of Chinese migrants into what became known as Chinatowns.[15] Also with regard to the legal situation, the Chinese were by far more badly posed in the US than most other ethnic minorities. They had to pay special taxes (all foreign miners had to pay a tax of $20 a month), were not allowed to marry white European partners and could not acquire U.S. "

Asians weren't victims of slavery, voter suppression, mob violence, Jim Crow, segregation.

From the outset, they were faced with the racism of settled European population, which since the 1870s culminated in massacres and forced relocations of Chinese migrants into what became known as Chinatowns.[15] Also with regard to the legal situation, the Chinese were by far more badly posed in the US than most other ethnic minorities. They had to pay special taxes (all foreign miners had to pay a tax of $20 a month), were not allowed to marry white European partners and could not acquire U.S. "
Are you stupid?

Did you even read what you posted?

Blacks commit crimes disporportunately to any other group. There are a huge number of racist criminal blacks out there. Let's not kid ourselves about that.

Thats bound to happen when racially oppressed. Some people are going to fight back and not care if innocents get hurt.

Then why do they attack other black people?:eusa_whistle: 90% of blacks are victimized by other blacks.

No value placed on life for some people. A lot of them think they are going to die young. I know i did.

That's why there are black universities filled with black PhDs, right? And have been since the mid 19th century.

That cant be possible. I thought we were all out killing each other and white people. Make up your mind.

From the outset, they were faced with the racism of settled European population, which since the 1870s culminated in massacres and forced relocations of Chinese migrants into what became known as Chinatowns.[15] Also with regard to the legal situation, the Chinese were by far more badly posed in the US than most other ethnic minorities. They had to pay special taxes (all foreign miners had to pay a tax of $20 a month), were not allowed to marry white European partners and could not acquire U.S. "
Are you stupid?

Did you even read what you posted?

You must be stupid to post what he answered to. That or incredibly naive. Ever heard of Rosewood in Florida? White people hated when Blacks were doing good so they frequently destroyed Black high achieving towns and stole their land.

That cant be possible. I thought we were all out killing each other and white people. Make up your mind.

You seem to have plenty of time to do both. That and stand on street corners with your hand on your junk.

To you that doubt slavery and subsequent racially oppressing actions by white people in this country have an affect on the condition of some of the Black people in the US that are not "up to standard" i recommend you read a book called Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch. Some of you are too dumb to every crack a book probably but for the intelligent among you it may open your eyes and give you a slight frame of reference.

As poorly as blacks are doing, America is where blacks are doing better then anywhere else in the world

5 times more per capita doesn't mean there's not smart blacks.

To you that doubt slavery and subsequent racially oppressing actions by white people in this country have an affect on the condition of some of the Black people in the US that are not "up to standard" i recommend you read a book called Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch. Some of you are too dumb to every crack a book probably but for the intelligent among you it may open your eyes and give you a slight frame of reference.

Amazon Review
Willie Lynch's letter is broken up through various chapters in short segments. The majority of the book is the ranting opinion of an individual who certainly appears to have the best interest of Blacks in America at heart. However, his opinions are unsubstantiated (i.e., little, if any, evidence) and, to me, at times come of offensively sexist. I find that the author's opinions actually foster the very divisiveness that he apparently wishes to combat.

I plan to look for another version of Willie Lynch's letter either: 1) without "off the wall" editorializing or 2) with analysis which is at least more sophisticated (e.g, substantiated with evidence) and less sexist/divisive than that offered by this author.

Yeah no surprise a guy who believes in "Afro-centrism" would be taken in by a hustler like this.

Forum List

Back