🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

we had a presentation at our school the other day concerning state testing.

the state had 3 areas of concern.

1. special ed , ELL and low income students

2. hispanic students

3. black students

state testing scores went just in that order

Every demographic group is doing better than blacks in school. That is why there are socio-economic problems in the so called black community. It's not racism.

Why isn't whitey keeping asians down?

As usual whites in general refuse to understand things until it causes an issue with them. It is absolutely breathtaking to watch how they dont seem to get it. How many Asians dont know their history and dont know their people contributed something to the world? Besides there was a time period whites did attempt to keep Asians down. How soon we conveniently forget. I bet if americans taught the true history of the world and the US Black test scores would rise dramatically
Give whites some credit for the advancements that many blacks have made, because they sure didn't get their on their own. Who do you think ended slavery - dumb ass! If it wasn't for whites ...

I give whites all the credit in the world for assisting in freedom from slavery and helping with Civil Rights. I dont hate white people but lets not pretend all of you are angels.

As usual whites in general refuse to understand things until it causes an issue with them. It is absolutely breathtaking to watch how they dont seem to get it. How many Asians dont know their history and dont know their people contributed something to the world? Besides there was a time period whites did attempt to keep Asians down. How soon we conveniently forget. I bet if americans taught the true history of the world and the US Black test scores would rise dramatically
Give whites some credit for the advancements that many blacks have made, because they sure didn't get their on their own. Who do you think ended slavery - dumb ass! If it wasn't for whites ...

I give whites all the credit in the world for assisting in freedom from slavery and helping with Civil Rights. I dont hate white people but lets not pretend all of you are angels.
Blacks commit crimes disporportunately to any other group. There are a huge number of racist criminal blacks out there. Let's not kid ourselves about that.

While there was a time that blacks could point at racism and segregation as the things that held them back the most...that time has come and gone, Cheeze. There is a black man in the White House. Quite obviously, blacks are no longer segregated by society. So what IS holding back blacks in this country? The takeover of our educational system by the Federal Government was supposed to provide a leveling of the playing field but in fact it's made what was bad even worse. Welfare was supposed to be a "safety net" but it's devolved into cradle to the grave inducement to not work and not keep the family intact. Things like "Ebonics" were taught in our schools instead of English grammar and then a generation of young people couldn't understand why they weren't being hired. Black on black crime is so widespread it isn't even treated as newsworthy and once vibrant cities like Detroit look like something out of the latest "zombie" movie with empty streets roamed by the homeless and the hopeless.

One Black person in the white house and now everything is great!? Not to be ungrateful but you have to be kidding me. You guys definitely should not be bitching about anything then. Every other president has been white. There should be no whites whatsoever getting any sort of aid at all. Is this your logic?

2. hispanic students

3. black students

Every demographic group is doing better than blacks in school. That is why there are socio-economic problems in the so called black community. It's not racism.

Asians weren't victims of slavery, voter suppression, mob violence, Jim Crow, segregation.

You are so stupid, you think other people made you're people stupid.

You are so stupid you think test scores have something to do with intelligence.

educational success correlates to socio-economic status.

One Black person in the white house and now everything is great!? Not to be ungrateful but you have to be kidding me. You guys definitely should not be bitching about anything then. Every other president has been white. There should be no whites whatsoever getting any sort of aid at all. Is this your logic?

2. hispanic students

3. black students

Asians weren't victims of slavery, voter suppression, mob violence, Jim Crow, segregation.

neither were the black students whose test scores were collected for the study

"all of you are angels".....care to show me ANY race where that is true? There are racist assholes in every race.

2. hispanic students

3. black students

Yes, they were.

It's hilarious to me when right wingers constantly attack blacks and some of the most poor people in the US are southern country whites with rotten teeth, lazy eye and too often, the victims of inbreeding.

2. hispanic students

3. black students

Wow...do you not know your history! Asians were victims of voter suppression, mob violence, segregation and treated in some ways worse than slaves. Have you ever heard the expression "Doesn't stand a Chinaman's chance"? Do you know what that refers to? The hazardous jobs that Chinese rail workers were given that were so dangerous that few survived for long.

Dependency is always negative for the dependent.
Only if it's long term dependency. We all need help occasionally from someone. Even then there are times when long term dependency is necessary.

the victims of inbreeding.
Inbreeding will cause a race of people to have the same features.

june-600.jpg

Exactly.

Blacks commit crimes disporportunately to any other group. There are a huge number of racist criminal blacks out there. Let's not kid ourselves about that.

Thats bound to happen when racially oppressed. Some people are going to fight back and not care if innocents get hurt.

You are so stupid, you think other people made you're people stupid.

Not really. Bush for example was not too bright and had to use a legacy clause to get into school. He is wealthy. Socio-econoic status is gained, passed on and held by those that have it. If you never had it as a group how can you hope to take advantage of it?

Blacks were able to vote and own a business before Asians were in America

Legally they were able to. The reality was something quite different. Your ancestors in particular Tank wore white sheets and ganged up on blacks to destroy any semblance of being able to exercise those rights. Others just turned a blind eye.

Last edited:

Not really. Bush for example was not too bright and had to use a legacy clause to get into school. He is wealthy. Socio-econoic status is gained, passed on and held by those that have it. If you never had it as a group how can you hope to take advantage of it?

Obama used legacy and AA so he is twice as stupid as Bush using your logic

Yes, they were.

so you are saying that 16 and 17 year old black students were slaves?

They still have the habits of slaves and the lack of interest in a white washed curriculum. Ever tried learning something you knew was false or was not interesting because it had nothing to do with you? I barely made it out of high school. Not because I wasn't smart but because I knew the history in particular was BS. I got kicked out of my US History class my last year and had to take a college course at night to make up for it because I clocked the teacher who was a relative of Tanks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back