🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

Your ancestors in particular Tank wore white sheets and ganged up on blacks to destroy any semblance of being able to exercise those rights.
My Jewish parents will be shocked to hear this:eek:

educational success correlates to socio-economic status.

Not really. Bush for example was not too bright and had to use a legacy clause to get into school. He is wealthy. Socio-econoic status is gained, passed on and held by those that have it. If you never had it as a group how can you hope to take advantage of it?

Obama used legacy and AA so he is twice as stupid as Bush using your logic

Way to avoid the point. Heritage, power and history is what counts and determines socio-economic status.

Yes, they were.

so you are saying that 16 and 17 year old black students were slaves?

They still have the habits of slaves and the lack of interest in a white washed curriculum. Ever tried learning something you knew was false or was not interesting because it had nothing to do with you? I barely made it out of high school. Not because I wasn't smart but because I knew the history in particular was BS. I got kicked out of my US History class my last year and had to take a college course at night to make up for it because I clocked the teacher who was a relative of Tanks.

what are the habits of slaves?

the victims of inbreeding.
Inbreeding will cause a race of people to have the same features.

june-600.jpg

Exactly.
massai1.jpg

so you are saying that 16 and 17 year old black students were slaves?

They still have the habits of slaves and the lack of interest in a white washed curriculum. Ever tried learning something you knew was false or was not interesting because it had nothing to do with you? I barely made it out of high school. Not because I wasn't smart but because I knew the history in particular was BS. I got kicked out of my US History class my last year and had to take a college course at night to make up for it because I clocked the teacher who was a relative of Tanks.

Do you know what a slave mentality is?

Doing just enough to get by.
Pretending to be dumb or uninterested in education.
Afraid to take advantage of freedom.
Passing those habits on to their children to repeat the cycle.

I barely made it out of high school. Not because I wasn't smart but because I knew the history in particular was BS. I got kicked out of my US History class my last year and had to take a college course at night to make up for it because I clocked the teacher.
You're a stupid :afro:

you are in denial

You are so stupid you think test scores have something to do with intelligence.

Not really. Bush for example was not too bright and had to use a legacy clause to get into school. He is wealthy. Socio-econoic status is gained, passed on and held by those that have it. If you never had it as a group how can you hope to take advantage of it?

The best way for a "group" to further their economic status is to work together AS a group. One of the problems that blacks have had in this country is that in many ways they are more harmful to each other than the outside forces trying to deprive them of success.

W. wasn't a stupid man despite all the attempts by the Left to paint him as the reincarnation of Elmer Fudd. He spoke with a Texas accent. That didn't make him dumb. John Kerry "sounds" polished and intelligent but he had worse grades than Bush did. As someone who grew up in the Northeast but has lived in many different places over the years I'm always amused by those folks that think people from the "country" are stupid just because they don't sound like TV anchormen. Sorry folks...you're deluding yourself...

If Jesus came back tomorrow he woould put an end to this whole mess, so lit us not make foolish statments. IN the past there have been people in one corner of the country who took upon themselves rights that they did not have and over 600,000 people died tring to resolve that issue. but that was there and then, Jim crow was there and then. There are always people who think they have the right to run every oneelse. There is a name that discribes their condition, sick. We all must put the past in its place and still let others have their opions. I What they think of me is erelivent to me aand I sugest you take the same attude. Raiceism is an infectius sore the more it is scrached the more it spreads, so don't scrach it. It is one problem that will go away if we ignor it.

I barely made it out of high school. Not because I wasn't smart but because I knew the history in particular was BS. I got kicked out of my US History class my last year and had to take a college course at night to make up for it because I clocked the teacher.

blacks are depending on the govt to close the achievement gap.

The effort has failed and asslips is a perfect example of why it has failed

The best way for a "group" to further their economic status is to work together AS a group. One of the problems that blacks have had in this country is that in many ways they are more harmful to each other than the outside forces trying to deprive them of success.

W. wasn't a stupid man despite all the attempts by the Left to paint him as the reincarnation of Elmer Fudd. He spoke with a Texas accent. That didn't make him dumb. John Kerry "sounds" polished and intelligent but he had worse grades than Bush did. As someone who grew up in the Northeast but has lived in many different places over the years I'm always amused by those folks that think people from the "country" are stupid just because they don't sound like TV anchormen. Sorry folks...you're deluding yourself...

My family is from Mississippi. They own land back there. I was raised with country morals and values. I know people from the country aren't stupid. GW Bush was dumb as a handful of lint. His father was brilliant. Sometimes intelligence skips a generation. Its not so much his grades. Thats not the indicator. My point was despite his grades heritage got him into a top notch school.

blacks are depending on the govt to close the achievement gap.

The effort has failed and asslips is a perfect example of why it has failed

Thats a good one. i look at the governments efforts like I look at SS. If its there when I retire great. If not I have already provided for myself. Once Blacks as a group get that attitude towards everything we will be fine. Its going to take time.

you are in denial

Of what exactly? So slavery and Jim Crow was a myth? Are you going to say next the Holocaust never happened as well?

you are in denial

Of what exactly? So slavery and Jim Crow was a myth? Are you going to say next the Holocaust never happened as well?

are you saying Jews are whining that the holocaust is keeping them down?

sounds like you have a slave mentality

Last edited:
you are in denial

They make sure its never forgotten. They also did not have their family structure destroyed for untold generations either. I would expect them to be fine quickly.

They make sure its never forgotten. They also did not have their family structure destroyed for untold generations either. I would expect them to be fine quickly.

Blacks destroyed their own family structures within the last 40 years. The Holocaust is a powerful lesson in what happens when hatred for a group grows uncontrollably.

I give whites all the credit in the world for assisting in freedom from slavery and helping with Civil Rights. I dont hate white people but lets not pretend all of you are angels.
Blacks commit crimes disporportunately to any other group. There are a huge number of racist criminal blacks out there. Let's not kid ourselves about that.

Thats bound to happen when racially oppressed. Some people are going to fight back and not care if innocents get hurt.

Then why do they attack other black people?:eusa_whistle: 90% of blacks are victimized by other blacks.

Forum List

Back