50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

To you that doubt slavery and subsequent racially oppressing actions by white people in this country have an affect on the condition of some of the Black people in the US that are not "up to standard" i recommend you read a book called Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch. Some of you are too dumb to every crack a book probably but for the intelligent among you it may open your eyes and give you a slight frame of reference.

Amazon Review
Willie Lynch's letter is broken up through various chapters in short segments. The majority of the book is the ranting opinion of an individual who certainly appears to have the best interest of Blacks in America at heart. However, his opinions are unsubstantiated (i.e., little, if any, evidence) and, to me, at times come of offensively sexist. I find that the author's opinions actually foster the very divisiveness that he apparently wishes to combat.

I plan to look for another version of Willie Lynch's letter either: 1) without "off the wall" editorializing or 2) with analysis which is at least more sophisticated (e.g, substantiated with evidence) and less sexist/divisive than that offered by this author.

Yeah no surprise a guy who believes in "Afro-centrism" would be taken in by a hustler like this.

Figures a white racist such a yourself would grab 1 of the 4 negative reviews instead of 1 of the 13 positive ones.

The Willie Lynch method of controlling your slave: turn the old against the young, the light against the dark the male against the female and cause them to believe that you (the master) hold the key to their happiness. This science worked three hundred years ago and still works today. Fortunately more of the affected group are becoming enlighted and no longer believing in the science of slave psychology. But some have not seen the light. They do not read and do not listen. I wish that everybody no matter the ethnic identification will read this book. I believe this knowledge will help bring unity.

Last edited:
From the outset, they were faced with the racism of settled European population, which since the 1870s culminated in massacres and forced relocations of Chinese migrants into what became known as Chinatowns.[15] Also with regard to the legal situation, the Chinese were by far more badly posed in the US than most other ethnic minorities. They had to pay special taxes (all foreign miners had to pay a tax of $20 a month), were not allowed to marry white European partners and could not acquire U.S. "
Are you stupid?

Did you even read what you posted?

You must be stupid to post what he answered to. That or incredibly naive. Ever heard of Rosewood in Florida? White people hated when Blacks were doing good so they frequently destroyed Black high achieving towns and stole their land.

All bought and paid for by the KKK, attack wing of the Democratic Party.

Inbreeding will cause a race of people to have the same features.

june-600.jpg

Exactly.
massai1.jpg

I think the bottom picture looks a lot better. The people in the top picture scare me.

There you white boys go trying to create a divide. Sorry it wont work clown.
Yeah? Then explain black on black crime being the number one cause of death among blacks.

You need to up your misdirection skills. They are lacking in finesse and very transparent.

Translation: I can't handle the truth.
Yes, the leading cause of death among young black men is homicide, overwhelmingly at the hands of other young black men.
Recognizing the problem is the first step in fixing it. Faux-blacks like Asclepias are part of the problem, not the solution.
Homicide Leading Cause Of Death Of Young Black Men, Says FAU Researcher

50 years ago Martin Luther King shared his dream of a nation where black and whites would seamlessly interweave in making a larger and better American fabric; where skin color was irrelevant.

That is perfectly in line with the American ideal: come here with an idea, with a talent, with a skill, with a mission and nurture it and tend to it until it blossoms.

Instead we heard yesterday blacks need more government programs and support

Was MLK's vision the path that's been followed, or is that the road not taken?

Frank, most blacks aren't on welfare, and the majority of people on welfare are white.

So why do you make welfare a racial issue?

50 years ago Martin Luther King shared his dream of a nation where black and whites would seamlessly interweave in making a larger and better American fabric; where skin color was irrelevant.

That is perfectly in line with the American ideal: come here with an idea, with a talent, with a skill, with a mission and nurture it and tend to it until it blossoms.

Instead we heard yesterday blacks need more government programs and support

Was MLK's vision the path that's been followed, or is that the road not taken?

Frank, most blacks aren't on welfare, and the majority of people on welfare are white.

So why do you make welfare a racial issue?

BEcause welfare disproportionately affects blacks since a disproportionate percentage of the black community is on gov't assistance of some sort.
But nice try at deflection.

Yeah? Then explain black on black crime being the number one cause of death among blacks.

You need to up your misdirection skills. They are lacking in finesse and very transparent.

Yes, the leading cause of death among young black men is homicide, overwhelmingly at the hands of other young black men.
Recognizing the problem is the first step in fixing it. Faux-blacks like Asclepias are part of the problem, not the solution.

Whats your point? What is it that you are trying to achieve by presenting that fact? I already knew that so you are not telling me something new. :eusa_shhh:

Whats your point? What is it that you are trying to achieve by presenting that fact? I already knew that so you are not telling me something new. :eusa_shhh:

The point, Einstein, is that whites are not enemy of blacks. Other blacks are the enemies of blacks. So what are you going to do about it?

Not really. Bush for example was not too bright and had to use a legacy clause to get into school. He is wealthy. Socio-econoic status is gained, passed on and held by those that have it. If you never had it as a group how can you hope to take advantage of it?

The best way for a "group" to further their economic status is to work together AS a group. One of the problems that blacks have had in this country is that in many ways they are more harmful to each other than the outside forces trying to deprive them of success.

W. wasn't a stupid man despite all the attempts by the Left to paint him as the reincarnation of Elmer Fudd. He spoke with a Texas accent. That didn't make him dumb. John Kerry "sounds" polished and intelligent but he had worse grades than Bush did. As someone who grew up in the Northeast but has lived in many different places over the years I'm always amused by those folks that think people from the "country" are stupid just because they don't sound like TV anchormen. Sorry folks...you're deluding yourself...

My family is from Mississippi. They own land back there. I was raised with country morals and values. I know people from the country aren't stupid. GW Bush was dumb as a handful of lint. His father was brilliant. Sometimes intelligence skips a generation. Its not so much his grades. Thats not the indicator. My point was despite his grades heritage got him into a top notch school.

You have a habit of making sweeping statements with little to back it up but your own opinion. I'm sorry but THAT is as dumb as a handful of lint and just as valuable.

The point, Einstein, is that whites are not enemy of blacks. Other blacks are the enemies of blacks. So what are you going to do about it?

If you sanction the spreading of lies and ignorance you are my enemy. I dont care what color you are. Seems to me that a lot of whites do that. I would never consider a black person my enemy unless he was an uncle tom. The fact you feel that another black person is more my enemy than people like you is hilarious. :lol: I know all you are doing is trying to create more division within my race. Like I told the other clown it wont work. What are you guys afraid of? You can be honest its the internet.

The best way for a "group" to further their economic status is to work together AS a group. One of the problems that blacks have had in this country is that in many ways they are more harmful to each other than the outside forces trying to deprive them of success.

W. wasn't a stupid man despite all the attempts by the Left to paint him as the reincarnation of Elmer Fudd. He spoke with a Texas accent. That didn't make him dumb. John Kerry "sounds" polished and intelligent but he had worse grades than Bush did. As someone who grew up in the Northeast but has lived in many different places over the years I'm always amused by those folks that think people from the "country" are stupid just because they don't sound like TV anchormen. Sorry folks...you're deluding yourself...

My family is from Mississippi. They own land back there. I was raised with country morals and values. I know people from the country aren't stupid. GW Bush was dumb as a handful of lint. His father was brilliant. Sometimes intelligence skips a generation. Its not so much his grades. Thats not the indicator. My point was despite his grades heritage got him into a top notch school.

You have a habit of making sweeping statements with little to back it up but your own opinion. I'm sorry but THAT is as dumb as a handful of lint and just as valuable.

How was that a sweeping statement? GW Bush got into his college due to a legacy waiver. That was a pretty specific fact. If you are really trying to deny that a persons success does not provide his children/descendents a head start in life then you are lying to yourself. The person that has become successful can teach his children the disciplines and the habits that success requires and provide the best opportunity for his children. Are you disputing that?

If you sanction the spreading of lies and ignorance you are my enemy. I dont care what color you are. Seems to me that a lot of whites do that. I would never consider a black person my enemy unless he was an uncle tom. The fact you feel that another black person is more my enemy than people like you is hilarious. :lol: I know all you are doing is trying to create more division within my race. Like I told the other clown it wont work. What are you guys afraid of? You can be honest its the internet.
Do you think murder is worse than spreading "lies and ignorance"?
It isnt that we "feel" another black person is more your enemy. It is a fact that it is so.

GW Bush was dumb as a handful of lint.

All evidence points to the fact that he is much, much more intelligent than you. Maybe you should travel afar and study at the feet of a handful of lint before trying to cast aspersions on your betters (just to save you the time before you reach for the card: NO, that has nothing to do with 'race').

Forum List

Back