🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

My family is from Mississippi. They own land back there. I was raised with country morals and values. I know people from the country aren't stupid. GW Bush was dumb as a handful of lint. His father was brilliant. Sometimes intelligence skips a generation. Its not so much his grades. Thats not the indicator. My point was despite his grades heritage got him into a top notch school.

You have a habit of making sweeping statements with little to back it up but your own opinion. I'm sorry but THAT is as dumb as a handful of lint and just as valuable.

How was that a sweeping statement? GW Bush got into his college due to a legacy waiver. That was a pretty specific fact. If you are really trying to deny that a persons success does not provide his children/descendents a head start in life then you are lying to yourself. The person that has become successful can teach his children the disciplines and the habits that success requires and provide the best opportunity for his children. Are you disputing that?

Barack Obama got into Columbia and Harvard Law School because of Affirmative Action. Does that make him stupid? If I was to say that it did then I would be as ridiculous as you are when you state that Bush is stupid because he needed a legacy waiver to get into Yale.

The point, Einstein, is that whites are not enemy of blacks. Other blacks are the enemies of blacks. So what are you going to do about it?

If you sanction the spreading of lies and ignorance you are my enemy. I dont care what color you are. Seems to me that a lot of whites do that. I would never consider a black person my enemy unless he was an uncle tom. The fact you feel that another black person is more my enemy than people like you is hilarious. :lol: I know all you are doing is trying to create more division within my race. Like I told the other clown it wont work. What are you guys afraid of? You can be honest its the internet.
Do you think murder is worse than spreading "lies and ignorance"?
It isnt that we "feel" another black person is more your enemy. It is a fact that it is so.

Why are you afraid that I dont consider another black man like myself to be my enemy? You totally avoided the question.

If you sanction the spreading of lies and ignorance you are my enemy. I dont care what color you are. Seems to me that a lot of whites do that. I would never consider a black person my enemy unless he was an uncle tom. The fact you feel that another black person is more my enemy than people like you is hilarious. :lol: I know all you are doing is trying to create more division within my race. Like I told the other clown it wont work. What are you guys afraid of? You can be honest its the internet.
It isnt that we "feel" another black person is more your enemy. It is a fact that it is so.

Why are you afraid that I dont consider another black man like myself to be my enemy? You totally avoided the question.

I am hardly afraid. I do think you are stupid and misguided and the next time one of your "homeboys" shoots your worthless ass I hope this exchange is the last thing you remember.

You have a habit of making sweeping statements with little to back it up but your own opinion. I'm sorry but THAT is as dumb as a handful of lint and just as valuable.

How was that a sweeping statement? GW Bush got into his college due to a legacy waiver. That was a pretty specific fact. If you are really trying to deny that a persons success does not provide his children/descendents a head start in life then you are lying to yourself. The person that has become successful can teach his children the disciplines and the habits that success requires and provide the best opportunity for his children. Are you disputing that?

Barack Obama got into Columbia and Harvard Law School because of Affirmative Action. Does that make him stupid? If I was to say that it did then I would be as ridiculous as you are when you state that Bush is stupid because he needed a legacy waiver to get into Yale.

What in the world does that have to do with my point? GW Bush was just an example used to make my point that success helps your descendents succeed. Now you want to dictate what examples I use to make my point?:lol:

Last edited:

I am hardly afraid. I do think you are stupid and misguided and the next time one of your "homeboys" shoots your worthless ass I hope this exchange is the last thing you remember.

If you are not afraid why do you insist on telling me over and over again that i should be afriad of another Black man? Historically whites in this country alone have killed more Black people by far. I'm really trying to understand why you feel the need to warn me. Are you trying make sure I dont keep my eye on people like you?

What in the world does that have to do with my point? GW Bush was just an example used to make my point that success helps your descents succeed. Now you want to dictate what examples I use to make my point?

When your example is as silly as that? Yes.

Why does Bush using a legacy waiver make him stupid but Obama using Affirmative Action not? It's one more example of you making sweeping statements that you then have to walk back because you can't argue them.

What in the world does that have to do with my point? GW Bush was just an example used to make my point that success helps your descents succeed. Now you want to dictate what examples I use to make my point?

When your example is as silly as that? Yes.

Why does Bush using a legacy waiver make him stupid but Obama using Affirmative Action not? It's one more example of you making sweeping statements that you then have to walk back because you can't argue them.

Whats silly about it? Is it because he is white? Really can you explain that statement? I've said several times GW being stupid has nothing to do with my point.

Last edited:
It's silly to make the leap of logic that simply because someone utilized the legacy waiver that they are stupid. My point is that it would be equally silly to state that Barack Obama or anyone else who utilized Affirmative Action to get into schools that their grades would not have normally qualified them for is also stupid. Is that so hard for you to grasp?

The color of someone's skin has nothing to do with my comment. It seems to have everything to do with yours however...

It's silly to make the leap of logic that simply because someone utilized the legacy waiver that they are stupid. My point is that it would be equally silly to state that Barack Obama or anyone else who utilized Affirmative Action to get into schools that their grades would not have normally qualified them for is also stupid. Is that so hard for you to grasp?

Why do you say thats why I think he is stupid? I never said why I thought he was stupid. What made you latch onto that insignificant part of my post instead of what my point actually was?

Oh, so now Bush using the legacy waiver is "insignificant"?

That's what I was talking about when I said you had a bad habit of making sweeping statements that you then had to back away from because you couldn't support them. I KNOW that you never said WHY you thought Bush was stupid! You just stated it as fact and used the legacy waiver as proof.

Then you do what only the most pathetic posters do when they can't support things they have claimed...you brought race into it.

That's what I was talking about when I said you had a bad habit of making sweeping statements that you then had to back away from because you couldn't support them. I KNOW that you never said WHY you thought Bush was stupid! You just stated it as fact and used the legacy waiver as proof.

Are we speaking a different language or something? My point if you choose to understand it was that heritage, success, legacy was what got GW into Yale. Otherwise he would not have gotten in because he did not have the scores to do so. Its an example of what a persons success can do for his descendents. How did you completely miss that?

Last edited:
Why do ya all black folks be havin so much of the Aids if ya all aint so stupid?

Are we speaking a different language or something? My point if you choose to understand it was that heritage, success, legacy was what got GW into Yale. Otherwise he would not have gotten in because he did not have the scores to do so. Its an example of what a persons success can do for his descendents. How did you completely miss that?

I didn't "miss" it, Asclepias...I was addressing the REST of that post...the part where you declared that Bush was stupid. Since you prefaced it with your legacy waiver comment it's only natural to assume that you were using that as proof that Bush WAS stupid...especially since you offered no other proof to back up your claim.

Then you do what only the most pathetic posters do when they can't support things they have claimed...you brought race into it.

Thats odd. Where did I bring race into it if I was making a point about success?

"Whats silly about it? Is it because he is white?"

My pointing out that someone using Affirmative Action didn't prove stupidity any more than someone else using a legacy waiver did. So why did you ask me if it was because someone was "white"? What does that have to do with what we are talking about?

Forum List

Back