🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

You dont have to buy my notion. Have you ever heard of "Mitochondrial Eve"? 140k-200k BP is the age on the remains found in Africa. Nothing older so far. Look it up. Sumerian were also Black Africans descended from the Nubians or Kushite and indeed had a civilization in what is now Iraq but that has nothing to do with with what we are talking about. The knowledge long touted as the "Greek miracle" was provided by the Egyptians who were undoubtedly Black Africans. Found something really wack that links the Sumerian with Eve in Africa that is really crazy but gotta go.

I have no doubt that many of the greek technological/mathematical 'discoveries' were based on forgotten/re-discovered Egyptian ( or Babylonian) knowledge, history supports it, is there a question on that?

as far as Egyptians being 'black african'? Uhm, no. I am sure theres some evolutionary roots, but to classify them as African as we understand them, would be to deny their own vision of themselves, their location, growth in the nile valley and the real differences prevalent, example-

220px-Egyptian_races.jpg

from the funerary palace of Seti I.....

Lots of people make that mistake. Politics and nationalism has always been a hall mark of humans. Africans are capable of producing all shades of skin colors as I pointed out earlier. However, we have been so accustomed to the purposeful separation of Egypt from Africa it boggles the mind even though the proof is there for all to see. Egypt is not its own continent. its in Africa. Its not even isolated and on top of that had the most fertile areas for miles around. My question is why would someone try and alter the perception of what the Egyptians were?

81XpvkC.jpg

CP3RDJv.jpg

My favorite

Oe7QXPU.jpg

I can do this all day.

You are right...Egypt is NOT isolated. It borders what is called the "Fertile Crescent" where many of the world's earliest dominant civilizations existed. Yet you want to ignore the influence of THOSE cultures and declare that Egypt got all of it's influences from the interior regions of Africa. It's a ridiculous claim.

It would be like someone claiming that modern day Mexico absorbs more of it's culture from Guatemala than it does from the US.

Last edited:
Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children

I know it hurts Tank. I too had a hard time coming to terms with it initially. However I had to use my intelligence instead of relying on what was taught to me in history. What makes more sense? Whites people magically appeared in an area that was black or the black people that were there built the civilization?

Well, wait a second...just because someone can trace a lineage through MRCA doesn't mean that there wasn't some other human ancestor that predated that earliest ancestor. Simply because one branch of the human tree died out doesn't mean they didn't exist nor that they contributed to the accumulated "knowledge" of humans. "Human" teeth recovered in Israel are dated at 400,000 years old...one more point for those who maintain that humans developed in the "Fertile Crescent".

Once again, you make the claim that Egyptians were "undoubtedly" Black Africans and that is in no way an established fact other than in your mind.

What you are saying is true in some aspects. There are remains found that are millions of years old but they are not considered homo sapiens but an earlier branch of humanid. Genetically the Sumerians are from the Kushishite region or Nubia.

So who determines which "branch" of humanoid contributed to the knowledge of mankind and which hasn't? You've made a huge leap of logic that all human knowledge derives from "black Africans" and that's simply nonsense.

You still haven't addressed the fact that the Egyptians viewed themselves as a separate "race" from the Nubians, depicting the different peoples that surrounded them as well as depicting Egyptians in scores of wall murals. It's quite obvious to anyone who's not pushing a preconceived viewpoint that the Egyptian people are racially a mix of Arab and African.

its already been determined by white historians that the knowledge came from the Greeks. They in turn got if from the Egyptians that are part of homo sapiens. I believe I addressed any speculation that Egyptians considered themselves separate from the Nubians. its called politics especially when there is a rivalry going on. Arabs weren't even in the picture yet during that time.

I know it hurts Tank. I too had a hard time coming to terms with it initially. However I had to use my intelligence instead of relying on what was taught to me in history. What makes more sense? Whites people magically appeared in an area that was black or the black people that were there built the civilization?
Egypt is not black today

I have no doubt that many of the greek technological/mathematical 'discoveries' were based on forgotten/re-discovered Egyptian ( or Babylonian) knowledge, history supports it, is there a question on that?

as far as Egyptians being 'black african'? Uhm, no. I am sure theres some evolutionary roots, but to classify them as African as we understand them, would be to deny their own vision of themselves, their location, growth in the nile valley and the real differences prevalent, example-

220px-Egyptian_races.jpg

from the funerary palace of Seti I.....

Lots of people make that mistake. Politics and nationalism has always been a hall mark of humans. Africans are capable of producing all shades of skin colors as I pointed out earlier. However, we have been so accustomed to the purposeful separation of Egypt from Africa it boggles the mind even though the proof is there for all to see. Egypt is not its own continent. its in Africa. Its not even isolated and on top of that had the most fertile areas for miles around. My question is why would someone try and alter the perception of what the Egyptians were?

81XpvkC.jpg

CP3RDJv.jpg

My favorite

Oe7QXPU.jpg

I can do this all day.

You are right...Egypt is NOT isolated. It borders what is called the "Fertile Crescent" where many of the world's earliest dominant civilizations existed. Yet you want to ignore the influence of THOSE cultures and declare that Egypt got all of it's influences from the interior regions of Africa. It's a ridiculous claim.

It would be like someone claiming that modern day Mexico absorbed more of it's culture from Guatemala than it does from the US.

I'm not ignoring anything. I already addressed the fact the the fertile crescent was populated by the same people that settled Kush. The Sumerians were Black Africans in all of the different shades we come in. i'm not saying all the influences were from the interior regions of Africa but the parallels in dress and custom is definitely interesting to say the least and no doubt contributed. I'm saying that the notion that Egyptians were are not black africans in the face of all common sense is amazing to put it politely.

Egypt is not black today

You need to get out of your trailer park more often. Have you ever been to Egypt? I have. A significant portion of Black Africans populate Egypt to this day. The rullng class is made up of mostly the mixed Egyptians. Take a field trip and see for yourself. Politics is a bitch.

Egypt is not black today

You need to get out of your trailer park more often. Have you ever been to Egypt? I have. A significant portion of Black Africans populate Egypt to this day. The rullng class is made up of mostly the mixed Egyptians. Take a field trip and see for yourself. Politics is a bitch.

And boy, is there ever racism in Egypt.

81XpvkC.jpg

CP3RDJv.jpg

My favorite

Oe7QXPU.jpg

I can do this all day.

It would be like someone claiming that modern day Mexico absorbed more of it's culture from Guatemala than it does from the US.

I'm not ignoring anything. I already addressed the fact the the fertile crescent was populated by the same people that settled Kush. The Sumerians were Black Africans in all of the different shades we come in. i'm not saying all the influences were from the interior regions of Africa but the parallels in dress and custom is definitely interesting to say the least and no doubt contributed. I'm saying that the notion that Egyptians were are not black africans in the face of all common sense is amazing to put it politely.

Actually...what you said was that all of man's knowledge came from black Africa...a statement that is absurd and one that you now seem to be walking back.

As for "common sense"? Common sense tells me that the ancient Egyptians were a mixed race with genetic influences from both their African and their Arab neighbors. You somehow think that a people could exist butted right up against a number of advanced civilizations yet not draw upon that link either genetically or in knowledge...a premise that relies on ZERO common sense!

Actually...what you said was that all of man's knowledge came from black Africa...a statement that is absurd and one that you now seem to be walking back.

As for "common sense"? Common sense tells me that the ancient Egyptians were a mixed race with genetic influences from both their African and their Arab neighbors. You somehow think that a people could exist butted right up against a number of advanced civilizations yet not draw upon that link either genetically or in knowledge...a premise that relies on ZERO common sense!

I was addressing your use of the word influences not knowledge. i stand by that assertion that all knowledge came from Africa. The only advance civilization they were close to were the Sumerians which I already said were people from Kush Black Africans. Common sense would dictate that if there were any other advanced civilizations existing then they would proceed Egypt/Kemet. Nubia/Kush or Sumeria. There are none. Common sense would also dictate if they were so advanced why did they have to move to Africa to create a great civilization?

Anybody ever wonder what American conservative Christians would say or do if Jesus came back tomorrow and the Messiah (Not Obama, Jesus) was suddenly revealed to be a brown-skinned savior?

Give you a good example of the lengths people will go through to try and explain away the fact that the blueprint of mankind is in Africa. What would you call these people?

zykfLKp.jpg

or this little one

ZoZKFob.jpg

How about this serious little guy?

HR30BJr.jpg

Lasty these young ladies?

qlEiiGb.jpg

Some anthropologist have tried to say these people are not of African origin even though its already been proven that the oldest example of DNA sources out of Africa. Why would they intentionally lie like that and is it the first time? Common sense seems not to be so common after all.

Anybody ever wonder what American conservative Christians would say or do if Jesus came back tomorrow and the Messiah (Not Obama, Jesus) was suddenly revealed to be a brown-skinned savior?

People said things like that expecting a 'shock effect' 60-70 YEARS AGO. Update your material, clown.

I was addressing your use of the word influences not knowledge. i stand by that assertion that all knowledge came from Africa. The only advance civilization they were close to were the Sumerians which I already said were people from Kush Black Africans. Common sense would dictate that if there were any other advanced civilizations existing then they would proceed Egypt/Kemet. Nubia/Kush or Sumeria. There are none. Common sense would also dictate if they were so advanced why did they have to move to Africa to create a great civilization?

I believe that you're confused on your time line. It's hard for the Sumerians to be "from" Kush Black Africans when the Kush Kingdom didn't begin until after the disintegration of Egypt's New Kingdom approx. 1000BC and the Sumerians were around way back in 5000BC.

As for the "move" to Africa? It isn't much of a "move" from from what is present day Iraq to Egypt. If my memory serves me a large migration of people took place out of the Fertile Crescent because of problems with irrigated crop land becoming increasingly saline.

I believe that you're confused on your time line. It's hard for the Sumerians to be "from" Kush Black Africans when the Kush Kingdom didn't begin until after the disintegration of Egypt's New Kingdom approx. 1000BC and the Sumerians were around way back in 5000BC.

I'm not confused at all. There is a reason i didn't say Kush empire. The same people that lived in the area called Kush migrated to the to the Fertile Crescent. The ones in what is now Iraq built their civilization first. Maybe some migrated back. We dont know yet but either way they were Black Africans. Not Arabs or magically appearing Europeans. You also seem to have gotten some misinformation on Kush. They had a advanced civilization period prior to Egypts first. Egypt rose after the first kingdom of the Kushites. Later 2 more Kingdoms of the Kushites appeared and competed with Egypt. At one point the Kushites consolidated the area under their rule. All in all it doesnt matter because both civilizations were Black Africans.

Last edited:
Thousands of years from now blacks will claim they were the first to build Detroit

Conservative logic is hilarious.

Blacks suffer decade after decade of slavery, then voter suppression, then KKK violence, then Jim Crow, and then segregation. And conservatives conclude that the problems of blacks are the fault of blacks, and that blacks better get their act together.

Forum List

Back