500 scientists say there is no climate emergency

Really? We're doing dumb science now? You're telling me that we pump more CO2 into the air and plants will suddenly just pick up the slack?

BULLSHIT.
The last time I checked 1 billion tons of new CO2 emissions were being added each year, so we kinda are pumping more CO2 into the air.

I think grow houses pump in about 1200 ppm of CO2 to increase yield.

Says the guy who always argues he's not a climate scientist when presented with data that makes him uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure that makes you more adorable.
I don't need to turn to non scientist morons on a message word for data.thats your thing.

Your take. Focus. We can't take the whole class time for the slow kid.
So I guess you'll be dropping out of class?

The Supreme Court agreed in October 2023 to hear Missouri v. Biden during the 2023–24 term. The Court also lifted the injunctions set by the lower courts, allowing the federal government to continue to contact social media companies without restrictions while the case continues.

So I guess you'll be dropping out of class?

The Supreme Court agreed in October 2023 to hear Missouri v. Biden during the 2023–24 term. The Court also lifted the injunctions set by the lower courts, allowing the federal government to continue to contact social media companies without restrictions while the case continues.
You have a hard time following simple discussions. Good luck.

Forum List

Back