500 scientists say there is no climate emergency

Yeah......you too.

Dude, you gotta try and keep up here, you're slowing the class.
You bolded the wrong part. Like I said... slow and confused...

So, what moron are you slurping on about climate science, so you don't have to listen to scientists? Is it ding?

Really? We're doing dumb science now? You're telling me that we pump more CO2 into the air and plants will suddenly just pick up the slack?

BULLSHIT.
Are you that stupid that you don’t know plants eat co2 and produce oxygen? You don’t belong here being that ignorant

Really? We're doing dumb science now? You're telling me that we pump more CO2 into the air and plants will suddenly just pick up the slack?

BULLSHIT.
Have you ever checked into what is pumped into green houses? They pump in CO2 because it is plant food.

Are you that stupid that you don’t know plants eat co2 and produce oxygen? You don’t belong here being that ignorant
He probably has never lived where greenhouses are. I spent many years around them.

Have you ever checked into what is pumped into green houses? They pump in CO2 because it is plant food.

So?
I'm not saying plants don't take in CO2.

CO2 is more than just fuel for plants. It's a greenhouse gas. It can change the climate. Too much of it and it will change things, hence why it's a pollutant.

So?
I'm not saying plants don't take in CO2.

CO2 is more than just fuel for plants. It's a greenhouse gas. It can change the climate. Too much of it and it will change things, hence why it's a pollutant.
Let's hope so since CO2 as plant food also promotes the addition of O2 to the atmosphere and greens the planet. Kicking into gear a process that removes CO2 from the atmosphere. A win win in other words. A self generating cleaning system. Don't thank me, thank those who operate Greenhouses. The planet can use a climate that is great for plants. A clear winning strategy.

Let's hope so since CO2 as plant food also promotes the addition of O2 to the atmosphere and greens the planet. Kicking into gear a process that removes CO2 from the atmosphere. A win win in other words. A self generating cleaning system. Don't thank me, thank those who operate Greenhouses. The planet can use a climate that is great for plants. A clear winning strategy.

So..... the science should stack up, right? We should be getting more and more plant life out there, seeing how CO2 levels are going through the roof.

1699241658146.png

Here's a map of desertification from 1998. You can see that the US west, southern Europe, a lot of the Middle East and central Asia, most of Australia parts of South America

Why? According to you and your "logic" these areas should be turning green, not turning into deserts.

So..... the science should stack up, right? We should be getting more and more plant life out there, seeing how CO2 levels are going through the roof.

View attachment 853959
Here's a map of desertification from 1998. You can see that the US west, southern Europe, a lot of the Middle East and central Asia, most of Australia parts of South America

Why? According to you and your "logic" these areas should be turning green, not turning into deserts.

BULLSHIT.

He didn't say "pick up the slack" ... just that plants are taking up the CO2 and converting into both sugars for fuel and proteins for structure ... it's the need for nitrogen in proteins that limits this process ... the issue is conservation of mass ... we release 35 gigatons of carbon dioxide annually, but the Keeling Institute is only reading less than half ... "the oceans absorb the excess" ... yeah, that's where most plants live, in the oceans ...

Your "positive feedback mechanisms" are very weak ... our negative feedback mechanisms are very very strong ... as GW causes more clouds, the Earth will cool ... no runaway greenhouse effect ... it helps if we use a more sophisticated definition of temperature than can be found in Britannica ... [giggle] ...

View attachment 853959

There are deserts along the desert belt ... 30º and 90º latitude both North and South ... and then rain belts at 0º and 60º ... are you seriously claiming the Mojave Desert is becoming desertified? ... too funny ...

Pacific Northwest Mountains are NOT desertificationing ... check your source, looks like they lie ...

Forum List

Back