50th Anniversary of Israel’s Infamous USS Liberty Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame for you liars that the original was posted by your own Jerusalem Post back in 2004.

That torpedo came 9 hours after they already knew it was an American ship.

It's not even a question anymore.
"I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. . . . Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous "

-- US Secretary of State Dean Rusk

"...the board of inquiry (concluded) that the Israelis knew exactly what they were doing in attacking the Liberty."

-- CIA Director Richard Helms

"I can tell you for an absolute certainty (from intercepted communications) that the Israelis knew they were attacking an American ship."

-- NSA Deputy Director Oliver Kirby

We agree! It's not even a question anymore.

Last edited:
"I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. . . . Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous "

"...the board of inquiry (concluded) that the Israelis knew exactly what they were doing in attacking the Liberty."

"I can tell you for an absolute certainty (from intercepted communications) that the Israelis knew they were attacking an American ship."

Zzzzzzzz.....what do you think, Achmed...maybe if you post this debunked garbage another million times, people will believe you?

Zzzzzzzz.....what do you think, Achmed...maybe if you post this debunked garbage another million times, people will believe you?
You cannot debunk them as they are the actual quotes. Feel free to find a hasbara site which disputes them and try again.

-- NSA Deputy Director Oliver Kirby

Too bad that the recordings from the NSA spy plane answered the question.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

survivors and eye witnesses don't count

:clap: I have heard EVERYTHING now :clap:

Yet, the Roodboy's opinion counts?

The great pro Israeli American patriot :blues:
Yes of course my opinion counts. The opinions of the survivors do also count, but not when it comes to speculating about what the Israelis thought the boat represented, SHMUCK!

No, they doctored them and the Jerusalem Post shared the real ones (with their propaganda), but did show the exact language which made it clear THAT THE ISRAELIS KNEW IT WAS AN AMERICAN SHIP AND TRIED TO KILL EVERYONE ON BOARD ANYWAYS.

No, they doctored them and the Jerusalem Post shared the real ones (with their propaganda), but did show the exact language which made it clear THAT THE ISRAELIS KNEW IT WAS AN AMERICAN SHIP AND TRIED TO KILL EVERYONE ON BOARD ANYWAYS.

lol of course. When you are proven wrong, it must be a vast conspiracy. Very predictable.

You cannot debunk them as they are the actual quotes. Feel free to find a hasbara site which disputes them and try again.
"Hasbara! Squawk! Hasbara! Squawk!" :lmao:

They've already been debunked, ya retard! But feel free to post this garbage a million more times, like a freakin' jerkoff that you are.

lol of course. When you are proven wrong, it must be a vast conspiracy. Very predictable.

Allah Akbar! The Joooos intentionally tried to sink an American boat! It's a Joooish conspriracy!

Internet-Jihad5_1.jpg

survivors and eye witnesses don't count

:clap: I have heard EVERYTHING now :clap:

Yet, the Roodboy's opinion counts?

The great pro Israeli American patriot :blues:
Yes of course my opinion counts. The opinions of the survivors do also count, but not when it comes to speculating about what the Israelis thought the boat represented, SHMUCK!

Sailors had a limited perspective and not aware of all the facts at the time. Their stories have changed over time and do not match the transcripts or sworn testimony they gave.

Mistakes get made in war. Tragic but true.

The crew and the Navy contributed to the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back