50th Anniversary of Israel’s Infamous USS Liberty Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad that the recordings from the NSA spy plane answered the question.
No, they doctored them and the Jerusalem Post shared the real ones (with their propaganda), but did show the exact language which made it clear THAT THE ISRAELIS KNEW IT WAS AN AMERICAN SHIP AND TRIED TO KILL EVERYONE ON BOARD ANYWAYS.

lol of course. When you are proven wrong, it must be a vast conspiracy. Very predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You didn't prove shit, but the tapes were either doctored or they were not the same tapes that the Jerusalem Post published in 2004.

No, they doctored them and the Jerusalem Post shared the real ones (with their propaganda), but did show the exact language which made it clear THAT THE ISRAELIS KNEW IT WAS AN AMERICAN SHIP AND TRIED TO KILL EVERYONE ON BOARD ANYWAYS.

lol of course. When you are proven wrong, it must be a vast conspiracy. Very predictable.

You didn't prove shit, but the tapes were either doctored or they were not the same tapes that the Jerusalem Post published in 2004.

always a damn conspiracy with you

yes, sweety, conspiracies exist, but they don't teach history at your temple.

I posted the original from the J post, deal with it.

Sorry, I have no temple, and I studied history and anthropology at the AUB

This is straight from the NSA website. And it's the original audio with the transcripts.

Case closed.

This is straight from the NSA website. And it's the original audio with the transcripts.

Case closed.
Case closed, but it was an intentional mass murder as we learned both from the original audio and through the multiple eyewitness survivor accounts.

If it's from the JPost than it wasn't the original. The ones directly from the NSA official website are.

USS LIBERTY COURT OF INQUIRY
FINDINGS OF FACT

1. Available evidence combines to indicate the attack on
LIBERTY on 8 June was in fact a case of mistaken
identity.

2. The calm conditions and slow ship speed may well have
made the American Flag difficult to identify.

3. The ship's westerly heading at the time of attack - in
the general direction of Egyptian ports may have
reinforced elements of doubt in the minds of the several
Israeli pilots who looked the ship over in the forenoon.

4. The colors were shot down early in the action and were
replaced prior to the PT attack.

5. The immediate confusion milling around astern followed
by peaceful

[161]

overtures by the attacking surface forces after launching
only two torpedoes of the six presumed available (two on
each PT boat), indicate these craft may well have identified
the colors for the first time when they got in close enough
to see clearly through the smoke and flames billowing, at
times above the mast head.

6. There are no available indications that the attack was
intended against a U. S. Ship.

7. LIBERTY'S position at the time of the attack has been
previously ordered changed farther to seaward by JCS;
however, the messages relating to these changes were not
known to the ship before the attack took place. The reasons
these messages were not known to the ship can be determined
in all instances except for one. Since LIBERTY records and
knowledgeable personnel were lost in the action, it is
impossible to determine the disposition of the message.

click on the link to read the whole thing.

Case closed.
Case closed, but it was an intentional mass murder as we learned both from the original audio and through the multiple eyewitness survivor accounts.
Unfortunately, for your side, the NSA transcripts of the Israeli pilots prove it was an accident. And for any reasonable person that's pretty clear.

Original from the JPost (a newspaper) is not the same as original from the NSA web site (an official US government site) that has the audio and transcripts.

If it's from the JPost than it wasn't the original. The ones directly from the NSA official website are.
Nope, those were redacted versions of the original.

Nope, those were redacted versions of the original.
And how does that change the proof that the Israeli pilots thought it was an Egyptian ship?

Too bad the US Naval Inquest found it was an accident. I posted the findings of fact. Also all the testimony was public and can be read if you click on the link I posted. BTW all other government investigations found it was an accident too.

Too bad the US Naval Inquest found it was an accident. I posted the findings of fact. Also all the testimony was public and can be read if you click on the link I posted. BTW all other government investigations found it was an accident too.
Not true as you just learned from our CIA Director. Here it is again for you...

"...the board of inquiry (concluded) that the Israelis knew exactly what they were doing in attacking the Liberty."
-- CIA Director Richard Helms
[

"...the board of inquiry (concluded) that the Israelis knew exactly what they were doing in attacking the Liberty."
[

I just posted the exact finding of fact from the US Naval Inquest, and I provided the link. What alternate universe do you live in?

FINDINGS OF FACT

LIBERTY on 8 June was in fact a
case of mistaken
identity.

[

I just posted the exact finding of fact from the US Naval Inquest, and I provided the link. What alternate universe do you live in?

FINDINGS OF FACT

case of mistaken
identity.
That only proves that jewish power had already taken hold in America. Look at the actual statement that I posted and the multiple other ones as well.

[

FINDINGS OF FACT

case of mistaken
identity.
That only proves that jewish power had already taken hold in America. Look at the actual statement that I posted and the multiple other ones as well.
I wish.

If you go to the link that I posted, it has all the sworn testimony and it's conclusions. Notice I said sworn testimony.

This was the US Navy Court of Inquest. Part of the vast Jewish conspiracy?

You can read it all yourself.

[

FINDINGS OF FACT

case of mistaken
identity.
I wish.

If you go to the link that I posted, it has all the sworn testimony and it's conclusions. Notice I said sworn testimony.

I can rely on th original (not redacted) audio and the plethora of eyewitnesses who knew the ship was clearly marked both with its letters and as it was flying an American flag.

I guess to you, all those sworn testimonies don't matter. They all must be antisemites and part of some grand conspiracy to disparage the jews, right?

[

FINDINGS OF FACT

case of mistaken
identity.
I wish.

I can rely on th original (not redacted) audio and the plethora of eyewitnesses who knew the ship was clearly marked both with its letters and as it was flying an American flag.

I guess to you, all those sworn testimonies don't matter. They all must be antisemites and part of some grand conspiracy to disparage the jews, right?
As was stated in the sworn testimony the winds were calm and the flag was therefore very difficult to see.

In any case the NSA transcripts of the Israeli pilots prove it was an accident beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back