50th Anniversary of Israel’s Infamous USS Liberty Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>English transcripts of the released tapes indicate that Israel still spoke of hitting an Egyptian supply ship even after the attack had stopped.[94][95] After the attack, the rescue helicopters are heard relaying several urgent requests that the rescuers ask the first survivor pulled out of the water what his nationality is, and discussing whether the survivors from the attacked ship will speak Arabic.[96]<<

Look, tools, we don't even need the tape fro your own Jerusalem post that admitted it. We have the survivors, the ones who were there, the real American war heroes that America turned her back on for the sake of the nuclear bandit country of israel.

Actually we have the actual recordings of the Israeli pilots received by the NSA that are on the NSA website which I posted which says without doubt it was an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are NO TAPES..
BS!

Watch the whole thing, but pay special attention for a moment starting at 2:30.

PILOT: What state does the ship belong to?

CONTROL TOWER: AMERICA!

And they torpedoed the ship 9 HOURS AFTER THEY KNEW!

/end thread

It is clear they did not realize it was an american ship. They believed it to be egyptian.

This part MAY NOT be true. Because too many with access to the Intel have come forward with the same recollection of what they SAW in transcripts from the original Intel collections..

I prefer the theory that some Commander on the Sinai was trying to stop naval shelling from off-shore. OR what he THOUGHT was coming was from off-shore. And the Tact Ops people simply reacted without checking the Intel sources that KNEW the Liberty was in the area..

It doesn't matter what some people recollect.

I posted the link to the official NSA website for anyone to read the transcripts.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

>>English transcripts of the released tapes indicate that Israel still spoke of hitting an Egyptian supply ship even after the attack had stopped.[94][95] After the attack, the rescue helicopters are heard relaying several urgent requests that the rescuers ask the first survivor pulled out of the water what his nationality is, and discussing whether the survivors from the attacked ship will speak Arabic.[96]<<

If they believed it was an Egyptian ship, why would they wonder what the nationality of the first survivor would be and if he spoke Arabic? LOL

There are NO TAPES..
BS!

Watch the whole thing, but pay special attention for a moment starting at 2:30.

PILOT: What state does the ship belong to?

CONTROL TOWER: AMERICA!

And they torpedoed the ship 9 HOURS AFTER THEY KNEW!

/end thread

It's all a recreation you moron. Nothing would be handed over to Al Jezeera in this day and age ON A FUCKING REEL TO REEL tape... That does not mean they are making it totally up. But they are relying on 3rd hand maybe even 4th hand accounts of people WHO DID have access to the recordings. Apparently..

Yup, it's a fake voice-over to create effect. What can you expect from someone who gets his info from garbage hate sites?

I can't say with certainty what happened there. I was 4 years old and living in America at the time. But even a judge that hears out a case is allowed to take his own life experience into account. People come onto this board with all kinds of preconceived notions. Some posters have said that Israelis hate Americans because it says in the Talmud that Jews must hate Goyim. How can you argue with that kind of ignorance? I have a ton of Israeli relatives and I have been there, and so I know that Israelis worship America--even a little too much so, in my opinion. So this is something that alot of posters hear just don't know about. From what my grandmother told me, it was the same way in the 1950's and 60's. That's why it's hard for me to believe, knowing what I know, that Israelis would deliberately kill Americans. Arabs yes, but not Americans.
The zionists in power don't even give a shit about the common run of the mill israeli.
And Arab Muslim leaders are some of the most caring, honest, people you'll find. I also have a used car and an oil rig for sale.

I can't say with certainty what happened there. I was 4 years old and living in America at the time. But even a judge that hears out a case is allowed to take his own life experience into account. People come onto this board with all kinds of preconceived notions. Some posters have said that Israelis hate Americans because it says in the Talmud that Jews must hate Goyim. How can you argue with that kind of ignorance? I have a ton of Israeli relatives and I have been there, and so I know that Israelis worship America--even a little too much so, in my opinion. So this is something that alot of posters hear just don't know about. From what my grandmother told me, it was the same way in the 1950's and 60's. That's why it's hard for me to believe, knowing what I know, that Israelis would deliberately kill Americans. Arabs yes, but not Americans.
The zionists in power don't even give a shit about the common run of the mill israeli.
And Arab Muslim leaders are some of the most caring, honest, people you'll find. I also have a used car and an oil rig for sale.

And, the Israeli Jew leaders are caring and honest? LOL

Compared to corrupt Arab Muslim leaders who are dictators, barbarians and thieves, Israeli leaders come out like saints, as do most American and Western leaders.

Look, tools, we don't even need the tape fro your own Jerusalem post that admitted it. We have the survivors, the ones who were there, the real American war heroes that America turned her back on for the sake of the nuclear bandit country of israel.
How do "survivors" know what the Israelis perceived the ship as, shithead tool of IslamoNazis.

On June 8, during Israel’s preemptive Six-Day War, an act of aggression, not self-defense against regional Arab states, the IDF did the unthinkable.

It provocatively attacked its main ally, striking the USS Liberty intelligence gathering ship, in international waters about 25.5 nautical miles northwest of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula in international waters.

The incident took 34 US lives, another 171 wounded, the vessel severely damaged, lucky to stay afloat.

It was deployed to monitor belligerents’ communications in response to Israeli aggression on Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iraq – not the other way around.
Israel knew the ship’s identity, its US flag clearly visible. Good weather conditions made it easy to spot.

Israeli warplanes circled overhead before attacking, at times low enough for US sailors to wave to its pilots. They waved back before opening fire with rockets and machine guns against the lightly armed vessel.

A second wave of planes used napalm, setting parts of the deck ablaze. Israeli attack boats struck the vessel with torpedoes, causing a 40-foot-wide hole in its hull, flooding lower compartments, causing the ship to list 10 degrees, a defenseless smoking hulk, lucky to avoid sinking.

Four other Israeli torpedoes missed their target. Its warplanes strafed the Liberty at close range.

The ship’s radio frequencies were jammed to prevent a distress call for help. When finally able to communicate, it was too late. The damage was done, the human toll testimony to Israeli viciousness.

When attack began, the Liberty was following its signal-intercept mission off Sinai’s coast in international waters at a speed of about five knots.

Israeli forces were ordered to fire on any unidentified vessels proceeding at over 20 knots – at the time, a speed only warships could attain.

The Liberty was clearly identified. Israeli claims otherwise were lies.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/50th-anniversary-of-israels-infamous-uss-liberty-attack/5593223

Remember The USS Liberty, attacked by Israel June 8th 1967

One can't think of Israeli bombs and artillery dropping on innocent civilians as Israel fires willie nillie on civilian areas without remembering the haphazard way they attacked the Liberty. They appear to believe they have a right to kill and destroy as they wish. They certainly have the right to defend themselves against attacks and many of the attacks they've made were warranted. But there is a continuing thread through the actions of Israel and it's lazy view of limiting civilian and even in this case military lives of its allies.

Last edited:

Compared to corrupt Arab Muslim leaders who are dictators, barbarians and thieves, Israeli leaders come out like saints, as do most American and Western leaders.

Israel Jew leaders are nothing like American and Western leaders. The Israeli leaders are murdering thieves.

On June 8, during Israel’s preemptive Six-Day War, an act of aggression, not self-defense against regional Arab states, the IDF did the unthinkable.

It provocatively attacked its main ally, striking the USS Liberty intelligence gathering ship, in international waters about 25.5 nautical miles northwest of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula in international waters.

The incident took 34 US lives, another 171 wounded, the vessel severely damaged, lucky to stay afloat.

It was deployed to monitor belligerents’ communications in response to Israeli aggression on Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iraq – not the other way around.
Israel knew the ship’s identity, its US flag clearly visible. Good weather conditions made it easy to spot.

Israeli warplanes circled overhead before attacking, at times low enough for US sailors to wave to its pilots. They waved back before opening fire with rockets and machine guns against the lightly armed vessel.

A second wave of planes used napalm, setting parts of the deck ablaze. Israeli attack boats struck the vessel with torpedoes, causing a 40-foot-wide hole in its hull, flooding lower compartments, causing the ship to list 10 degrees, a defenseless smoking hulk, lucky to avoid sinking.

Four other Israeli torpedoes missed their target. Its warplanes strafed the Liberty at close range.

The ship’s radio frequencies were jammed to prevent a distress call for help. When finally able to communicate, it was too late. The damage was done, the human toll testimony to Israeli viciousness.

When attack began, the Liberty was following its signal-intercept mission off Sinai’s coast in international waters at a speed of about five knots.

Israeli forces were ordered to fire on any unidentified vessels proceeding at over 20 knots – at the time, a speed only warships could attain.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/50th-anniversary-of-israels-infamous-uss-liberty-attack/5593223

One can't think of Israeli bombs and artillery dropping on innocent civilians as Israel fires willie nillie on civilian areas. They appear to believe they have a right to kill and destroy as they wish. They certainly have the right to defend themselves against attacks and many of the attacks they've made were warranted. But there is a continuing thread through the actions of Israel and it's lazy view of limiting civilian and even in this case military lives of its allies.
Why don't you visit a Tel Aviv hospital the next time Hamas attacks.
You won't?
Of course you won't.

Last edited:

One can't think of Israeli bombs and artillery dropping on innocent civilians as Israel fires willie nillie on civilian areas. They appear to believe they have a right to kill and destroy as they wish. They certainly have the right to defend themselves against attacks and many of the attacks they've made were warranted. But there is a continuing thread through the actions of Israel and it's lazy view of limiting civilian and even in this case military lives of its allies.
You won't?
Of course you wont.

Why don't you visit a Gaza hospital the next time the IDF attacks. You won't. Of course you won't. Instead of one or two people in hospital you will see thousands of dead and dying women and children.

You won't?
Of course you wont.

Why don't you visit a Gaza hospital the next time the IDF attacks. You won't. Of course you won't. Instead of one or two people in hospital you will see thousands of dead and dying women and children.
Because Hamas initiated the attack.
And you are more likely to see wounded Arabs in an Israeli hospital than Jews in any Arab hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back