512 Days

The senate bill lacked border security. Why do all of these crap bills originate in the senate? Immigration, obamacare....

LMAO. You mean that Bi Partisan bill from the Senate?
Here's a suggestion. Why don't you ask those Republicans in the Senate why they originated a shit bill, voted on it, passed it in the Senate, then sent it to the House. Ask them.

I have and I was sent the normal rubber stamped mass email from my R senator. Bi partisan? Lol. Yeah right. One more thing, the Rs didn't originate this shit bill. Reid is the only one with the power to allow that bill to the senate floor. Perhaps a refresher in basic civics should be on your agenda.

The senate bill lacked border security. Why do all of these crap bills originate in the senate? Immigration, obamacare....

LMAO. You mean that Bi Partisan bill from the Senate?
Here's a suggestion. Why don't you ask those Republicans in the Senate why they originated a shit bill, voted on it, passed it in the Senate, then sent it to the House. Ask them.

But the fact is, there is a good bill sitting on Boehner's desk, one that was approved by a majority in the Senate with bipartisan support, and the House has stonewalled it.

Obama's order does not only affect Hispanics, there are quite a number of Asian here that will be given a three year reprieve. Keep that in mind.

Forum List

Back