52% of people feel they are in imminent danger at least once a day...

Everyone -- young and old -- should be afraid.

First, when you walk down the street or take public transportation, you never know when some entity will suddenly smash you in the face or even murder you.

Second, you never know when the government (our "public servants") will pass some stupid laws that directly affect you in a negative way.

Third, every day there are thousands of unscrupulous human beings (ugh!) who are thinking of ways to rip you off. (For example, those conscienceless entities who prey on senior citizens by calling them and scaring the blank out of them by saying, "Talk with one of our representatives right now -- or else!")

Four-legged animals know that other four-legged animals are constantly thinking of ways to eat them.

And we two-legged animals know that other two-legged animals are constantly thinking of ways to (metaphorically) eat us, too.

Last edited:
You know what I talk in real life. Got it. :auiqs.jpg:
Yea, I know you are a whole bitch in real life...

That is why you talk that goofy shit online, from a safe space..and typing "tee-hee" after everything you say further adds to your bitch behavior

I bet you be on your phone like this:

00a-rea-008 (25).jpg

It's a common problem exhibited by many. The fear tends to be out sync with the odds. For example, the chance of being shot in a mass shooting is 0.00000143%, or 1 in a million, yet over a third of US Adults say fear of mass shootings prevents them from going to certain places or events.

Some just need to grasp reality and the odds when calculating risk etc..
It's the news media that causes this IMO. The article says that like 42% are fear filled in their own homes worrying about home invasions.

Folks read and watch news on tv or internet or social media...and it's 90% bad news. This person was thrown onto the subway tracks, this 71 year old was beaten to death with a traffic cone, criminals followed this couple home and broke down their door. It's all bad news. We're inundated with it.

Screenshot_20220727-120143-712.png

It's the news media that causes this IMO. The article says that like 42% are fear filled in their own homes worrying about home invasions.

Folks read and watch news on tv or internet or social media...and it's 90% bad news. This person was thrown onto the subway tracks, this 71 year old was beaten to death with a traffic cone, criminals followed this couple home and broke down their door. It's all bad news. We're inundated with it.

View attachment 675254
Bad news sells. I don't watch TV and rarely look at media sites, my news gathering is just what I see on forums.

As I don't follow the news, when I found out a local restaurant had burnt down, it apparently did so a good week before I found out. When you stop following the news, your blood pressure settles down, lol.

This is a "have to" rat race here in america. Have to run here have to run there have to work have to quickly do this. It's time for this nation to slow it down. People are sick and tired of it.

Some ppl thrive on trying to cast an image that they are the worlds most in demand, busy person.
Their "image" is everything to them. They care far too much about how others "see" them.
Sad but true.

Forum List

Back