52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

If you believe Trump one, you need a reality check.
In their reality, he did win. Easily. I don't think we fully understand that they really do fully believe what they're told in their reality. That's why they're so angry. Hell, I would be too, if I bought this stuff.

They're not lying. They're not trolling. They believe this stuff as strongly as you believe anything. This is literally Good vs. Evil for them (and they're the Good, FYI).

Not a conspiracy, a poll. Does it prove fraud? It does to those polled.

The poll also revealed the stunning evidence that a clear majority of Americans believe the result of the 2020 election was blighted by cheating.

Rasmussen?

Rasmussen are well known for being PATHETICALLY right leaning.

Their polls usually mean shit.

The poll also revealed the stunning evidence that a clear majority of Americans believe the result of the 2020 election was blighted by cheating.

When are you fucking MAGA morons going to get on with your lives and let the 2020 election go?

Fucking, moronic losers.

Rasmussen?

Rasmussen is pretty interesting. I've noticed that when it comes around to actual presidential elections, they usually report numbers similar to those of the other polling companies to maintain some degree of credibility, I assume.

But in between those elections, when the polls really don't matter, they constantly trot out numbers on any number of issues that feed into the right wing narrative.

Play to the base. That's all that matters.

Rasmussen is pretty interesting. I've noticed that when it comes around to actual presidential elections, they usually report numbers similar to those of the other polling companies to maintain some degree of credibility, I assume.

But in between those elections, when the polls really don't matter, they constantly trot out numbers on any number of issues that feed into the right wing narrative.

Play to the base. That's all that matters.
I agree completely.

Well said.

Rasmussen?

And other polls lean toward the Left. Sorry you don't agree but the fraud was obvious from the start.

Try finding a honest pollster instead of a dishonest one. No one except Republicans believe this bullshit.

This is so weird. I've said it many times: Prove it in court, and I'm in. No problem.

But all they do is "prove" it to each other, inside their world, with their pollsters and their media.

We're supposed to just mindlessly and obediently buy into this stuff like they do.
Confidence in the election process saves millions of lives.

Right or wrong, lack of confidence is a serious problem here.

I believe there was cheating, but polls do not really prove anything at all.

This is what is called an argumentum ad Populum fallacy.
Reality is what people agree it is, though --------- or at least a lot of us do.

And that's what other people will have to deal with. Objective truth (if there is such a thing) is irrelevant. What people BELIEVE is what matters, because that is what we act on.

Try finding a honest pollster instead of a dishonest one. No one except Republicans believe this bullshit.
But there are a lot of us -----------

If we continue to believe y'all are cooking the elections, could be trouble. Maybe you should start being honest, even if it does clip your wings.

Court rulings are proof....The WI Supreme Court ruled that there were enough fake ballots in the system to have possibly flipped the election.

The Maricopa County forensic audit found the same thing.

If you believe that only happened in AZ & WI, you need a reality check.
Which is why the Wisconsin Supreme Court TODAY ruled that drop boxes outside election offices are illegal.

You can deny that a lot of Americans believe that the leftist Dems have been cheating, cheating, cheating, but this kind of denial could lead to trouble. I'd clean it up if I were you.

Reality is what people agree it is, though --------- or at least a lot of us do.

And that's what other people will have to deal with. Objective truth (if there is such a thing) is irrelevant. What people BELIEVE is what matters, because that is what we act on.
What is there to separate you from them if neither is interested in objective truth?

The leftists here obviously aren't, so why be just like them?

Confidence in the election process saves millions of lives.

Right or wrong, lack of confidence is a serious problem here.
Millions of Americans will die if they lack confidence in the election process?
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

11t1am.jpg

Last edited:
Because source codes are intellectual proprietary property.

Methodology is not, in fact it is just the opposite. If the methodology is not known, no study or poll should ever be taken seriously at all.

Why is there a algorithm in a simple tabulation machine?

Voting machines are simple. They record votes. Algorithms CHANGE things.

That is prima facie evidence of vote fraud.

Thinking people understand that.

Which leaves you out.

Why is there a algorithm in a simple tabulation machine?

Voting machines are simple. They record votes. Algorithms CHANGE things.

That is prima facie evidence of vote fraud.

Thinking people understand that.

Which leaves you out.

Can you give some examples of which machines have what algorithms.

Also, an algorithm does not have to change anything, it is simply a set of instructions. "A dot here, add 1 to Trump, a dot here add 1 to Biden, a dot here add one to Jorgensen"

Forum List

Back