52 Volcanoes in One Picture

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
AleutianIslands_Volcanoes_1000.jpg

I don't remember the titles, but I once read a series of historical novels that took place in this area 10,000 years or so ago. They are so remote, I wonder who lives there now and what their lives are like. And, it is not impossible that one or more of them might erupt under the right conditions. Anyhow, read the article @ 52 Alaskan Volcanoes in One Shot | Science Blogs | WIRED

Like the colors show, Cleveland and Veniamnoff are rumbling, while Shishaldin is steaming and having small explosions.

I'm not worried about Yellowstone, given there are no signs of an eruption there, nor is there any evidence an eruption is imminent in the near future.

You may want to worry more about Yellowstone vs the pacific rim of volcanoes.

Those are on the Pacific Rim.

Yes know that is why I made my comment, do you AGW cult followers not understand?

Here is some information that might bring you up to speed.

** WARNING ** To the AGW cult this contains real science.

Yellowstone Caldera

Yellowstone Caldera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok...when did I say something that allowed you to group me with "AGW cult followers"? Show my comments in that regard. TIA

Those are on the Pacific Rim.

Yes know that is why I made my comment, do you AGW cult followers not understand?

Here is some information that might bring you up to speed.

** WARNING ** To the AGW cult this contains real science.

Yellowstone Caldera

Yellowstone Caldera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok...when did I say something that allowed you to group me with "AGW cult followers"? Show my comments in that regard. TIA

My apologies I responded to the wrong poster it was meant for another on this thread.

Forum List

Back